Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Jen (djg),

Thanks for the welcome! I wish I could have known him earlier! However, I'm also glad by knowing him late, I skipped those Spring Day days for I don't think I could survive. :D

haha...yeah..I barely survivied..and I still can't get over spring day... I can't even listen to Spring Day songs anymore...except for the one that JJH sang..hehehehe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha...yeah..I barely survivied..and I still can't get over spring day... I can't even listen to Spring Day songs anymore...except for the one that JJH sang..hehehehe

woa looks like i must steer clear of Spring Day. what you said really scares me. i can be just like you esp not being able to listen to anything which reminds me of the show cuz i can't get over it. i have to admit that i did watch a dl epi and i was hooked but now i MUST not continue. i will concentrate on other good stuffs instead.

oh yes jen, i won't be able to see JJH cuz i'm not even in the country til sunday evening!!! boo hoo

woa looks like i must steer clear of Spring Day. what you said really scares me. i can be just like you esp not being able to listen to anything which reminds me of the show cuz i can't get over it. i have to admit that i did watch a dl epi and i was hooked but now i MUST not continue. i will concentrate on other good stuffs instead.

oh yes jen, i won't be able to see JJH cuz i'm not even in the country til sunday evening!!! boo hoo

haha.. elin,

If your condition can get REALLY serious then I guess you shouldn't watch it..but the only reason I still can't get over Spring Day is because I went through it at the time of broadcasting, so I had to watch it not knowing at all what was going to happen to the storyline.. If I had watched it after the "hurricane"(?? that is, after spring day finished its broadcasting and I just downloaded it for the sake of watching JJH) went past, then I would be OK...since I know there's nothing I can do about it :P

Beautiful pictures....feel like blow up and hang on my wall...... :)

haha..yeah... they're such beautiful photos.. :) He's such a good photographer!

He always takes awesome photos on the plane...

jen.....komawo!

I dunno abt u gals....but i get so used to his beard in DJG.....

Still trying very hard to adapt his clean looks! :D

At first, I was like that too...

But now, I'm more used to his look without the beard... :lol:

JJH definitely suits the beard, but I like the "real" JJH more... :D

hiya jen, azura!!

hmm...azura prefer his djg looks eh? i like his looks in spring day and miss kim (specially w/ his messed up hair look).. :lol::lol:

haha..me too!! he's so cute like that :P

At first, I was like that too...

But now, I'm more used to his look without the beard... :lol:

JJH definitely suits the beard, but I like the "real" JJH more... :D

Yo...Jo!

jen....u're right, i still need some times to adapt.... :D

I heard that "The secret charm of the female professor" is probably going to be released sometime in February.. :( That means we have to wait for so much longer~!!

and Perhaps Love will be shown in Korea at the end of December... :( even though in other Asian countries it will be shown in the beginning of December..right?

Also, has everyone read this news on JJH? Apparently it appeared in Singapore newspapers:

JJH, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Zhou Xun and director Peter Chan will be flying to Singapore on 4 Dec

Shaw Organisation is organising this event.

A big group of people will be coming, including assistants, make up artists, hairstylists, translators, etc. Altogether 25 people.

After their visit to Malaysia, they'll take the night flight to Singapore on 4 Dec. On 5 Dec, they'll be attending press conferences. On 6 Dec morning, they'll fly to Hong Kong.

Since the cast and the director himself have many fans and supporters, Shaw will be arranging for 30 bodyguards to ensure that everything goes on smoothly.

They will be staying at The Oriental Hotel.

I heard that "The secret charm of the female professor" is probably going to be released sometime in February.. :( That means we have to wait for so much longer~!!

and Perhaps Love will be shown in Korea at the end of December... :( even though in other Asian countries it will be shown in the beginning of December..right?

Also, has everyone read this news on JJH? Apparently it appeared in Singapore newspapers:

JJH, Takeshi Kaneshiro, Zhou Xun and director Peter Chan will be flying to Singapore on 4 Dec

A big group of people will be coming, including assistants, make up artists, hairstylists, translators, etc. Altogether 25 people.

After their visit to Malaysia, they'll take the night flight to Singapore on 4 Dec. On 5 Dec, they'll be attending press conferences. On 6 Dec morning, they'll fly to Hong Kong.

Since the cast and the director himself have many fans and supporters, Shaw will be arranging for 30 bodyguards to ensure that everything goes on smoothly.

jen.....which newspaper are u reading?

are u from S'pore too??

wanna go changi airport n see him?? :D

am so excited now......

jen.....which newspaper are u reading?

are u from S'pore too??

wanna go changi airport n see him?? :D

am so excited now......

haha..I would love to go and see him, but I'm not from Singapore and I don't live in Singapore either...I just copied some information that another Singaporean JJH fan posted somewhere else.. :P

According to her, this news came in today's (12 Nov) Lianhe Zaobao.

haha..I would love to go and see him, but I'm not from Singapore and I don't live in Singapore either...I just copied some information that another Singaporean JJH fan posted somewhere else.. :P

According to her, this news came in today's (12 Nov) Lianhe Zaobao.

oh ok...i will go n buy the newpaper.

thanks for the info..... :)

yes that is what is reported in today chinese newspaper .~~ LianHe Zaobao ~ ^^and they are showing the trailer of Perhaps love ..premier luanch on Monday ...around 10 pm ...on Ch U

hey i was in malaysia last night and i caught the trailer briefly on tv! how come they are showing it sooner than singapore?

anyway, the movie set and costumes look very grand and it makes me think of hollywood's "chicago".

wait a minute, isn't the 4th of dec a sunday? oh i might just be able to catch him!!! i'll be back on the 4th. well, just have to wait and see their itinerary for the stay here. trying to catch them at the airport will be difficult unless we have access to enter the transit lounge. the last time Lee Dong Gun came to singapore, my friend who has such an access came pretty close to him. other than that, 'normal' people like us will likely be shove aside by the big guns from various newspapers etc. if not that, their managers n bodyguards will do the job.

hi, does anyone know what shop in singapore sells the "miss kim" vcd/dvd? tried poh kim but they didn't carry.

you can try the BLUEMAX line of shops. think they still have it. i saw it about one month or so ago. and they are priced pretty competitively. but i think it only comes in mandarin. i'm not too sure.

well,recently i rented this drama and it didn't come in korean. so if you are really particular about it, better ask the sales person first or scrutinise the box for more info. however i must say that i was quite happy with the chinese dubbing. enjoy it! it's hilarious. :D

you can try the BLUEMAX line of shops. think they still have it. i saw it about one month or so ago. and they are priced pretty competitively. but i think it only comes in mandarin. i'm not too sure.

well,recently i rented this drama and it didn't come in korean. so if you are really particular about it, better ask the sales person first or scrutinise the box for more info. however i must say that i was quite happy with the chinese dubbing. enjoy it! it's hilarious. :D

Where are the BLUEMAX shops located? Never heard of them before (sorry!).

Archived