Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awww, there's an advantage of being short ^^ don't feel so disappointed

:lol: :lol: haiz....what are they? enumerate please and make me feel better :rolleyes:

Guest YeeKrfan

Haven't been here for ages and what a surprise..what happened to soompi ?

Anyway tell myself must be here in Oct that's when JJH become a father. Congratulations to the happy family, i'm sure little Ji is as cute as the father!

^^ thanks for the news sunshine! ooh..he looks so small standin beside jis... <_<

haiz...jen , azura....dint know jin hee is a feminine name...i'm glad he's not feminine lookin at all *phew*

hi jcs :)

Jin hee is just used more commonly as a female's name...doesn't mean that males can't use it, it's one of those korean names that both sexes can use :lol:

I was going to post those pictures up of that fan meeting soon too..(I'm so busy right now.. :( ) I'll post really good pics later of just JJH at the fan meeting with articles also on just JJH and how the Japanese fans even cried when JJH gave them gifts :lol: seeing just him will make you feel better, right? :P Anyway, I don't think JJH is short at all... it's just JIS that is really tall...

awww..dont feel bad now..i'm short too...welcome to the gang!! :lol:

I'm short too...hehehe :P

Haven't been here for ages and what a surprise..what happened to soompi ?

Anyway tell myself must be here in Oct that's when JJH become a father. Congratulations to the happy family, i'm sure little Ji is as cute as the father!

Hi KrFan! Are you the Krfan I'm thinking of? ^^;;; (Wonyee...??)

Anyway, hi! :D This is the "new soompi" (the old one crashed...if that's how you explain it..anyway everythings gone now, including the ninety something pages of the JJH thread... :( )

Guest YeeKrfan

hi jcs :)

Jin hee is just used more commonly as a female's name...doesn't mean that males can't use it, it's one of those korean names that both sexes can use :lol:

I was going to post those pictures up of that fan meeting soon too..(I'm so busy right now.. :( ) I'll post really good pics later of just JJH at the fan meeting with articles also on just JJH and how the Japanese fans even cried when JJH gave them gifts :lol: seeing just him will make you feel better, right? :P Anyway, I don't think JJH is short at all... it's just JIS that is really tall...

I'm short too...hehehe :P

Hi KrFan! Are you the Krfan I'm thinking of? ^^;;; (Wonyee...??)

Anyway, hi! :D This is the "new soompi" (the old one crashed...if that's how you explain it..anyway everythings gone now, including the ninety something pages of the JJH thread... :( )

Hi ys_jen,

yeah it's me. oh dear what a shame about soompi and all those precious contents..sob!

Guest spicycoolgal

Is JJH born in 1971 or 1973? I have seen some of his website which proclaim he was born in 1973 while the 1st page states he was born in 1973.

It will be at the market on November 18, this is just the name - I translated it - it's not accurid. Wondering how would Ji Jin Hee voice like? Jacky is the lowest of all, Takeshi have week voice, Zhou Xun is in the middle, what about Ji Jin Hee?:rolleyes:

All the song in Perhaps Love Orinal Sound Track

Img240655043.jpg

1. 人生蒙太奇 (池珍熙)- Who lives montages - Ji Jin Hee

2. 忘了我是谁 (金城武/周迅)- Forget about me - Takeshi Kaneshiro & Zhou xun

3. 美丽故事 (池珍熙) - Beautiful stories - Ji Jin Hee

4. 你是爱我的 (张学友)- You are loving me - Jacky Cheung

5. 外面 (周迅) - Outside - Zhou Xun

6. 男人本该妒忌 (张学友)- Jealous man - Jacky Cheung

7. 十字街头 (金城武/周迅)- Fall off the road - Takeshi Kaneshiro & Zhou Xun

8. 假如 (金城武)- If - Takeshi Kaneshiro

9. 命运曲 (张学友/池珍熙)- The Sound Of Fate - Jacky Cheung & Ji Jin Hee

10. 如果·爱 (张学友)- Perhaps Love - Jacky Cheung

Ha Tinh Nhi ....thanks for the pix!

Btw....Ji Jin Hee will be in Singapore on 3rd Dec together with Takeshi

and the Director of Perhaps Love to promote the movie.

I'll try to snap some pic of him.... :)

Thanks Ha Tinh Nhi for all the info about the OST and the pics! :D

Ha Tinh Nhi ....thanks for the pix!

Btw....Ji Jin Hee will be in Singapore on 3rd Dec together with Takeshi

and the Director of Perhaps Love to promote the movie.

I'll try to snap some pic of him.... :)

Cool! Hope you can go see him and get lots of photos! :lol:

These are the photos from the Japanese fan meeting (for now), I'll translate some articles and what he said etc soon :lol:

6e7c8f95.jpg

87e69e1e.jpg

bf5146ba.jpg

9d865e1c.gif

d4811dcf.jpg

I envy them so much......

5a0f8b6a.jpg

d63852b4.jpg

Archived