Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Guest ys_jen

thanks for the summary of his new movie. it's definitely news to me cuz i just "discovered" jjh recently. he is so cute when he smiles but i like him looking serious too. :D

are there any other good recommendations of his movies? also in SPRING DAY, who did the female lead end up with? anyone who has watched can pm me on that if you do not want to spoil the show for others. thanks alot.

Hi elin, :)

how did you "discover" JJH? I guess you watched one of his dramas, right?

The only proper movie he filmed so far is called "H"..It's a good movie..it's a thriller and a bit of mystery in it as well... the other movies have not released yet, except for "If you were me" which is an omnibus movie so JJH is the main character in a part of the movie only..

So I'm not sure which drama you've watched, but if you want to watch more of JJH, I think you should watch more of his dramas.. :)

Such as.. Dae Jang Geum (the best character ever, good story), Miss Kim's Million dollar quest (he is just soooooo cute and funny here), Love letter (so handsome, really good acting), Spring Day (JJH's best acting so far, but as for the storyline... <_< )..

As for who the female lead ended up with, (it's in yellow)

Jung Eun (the female character) ended up with Jo In Sung (the other lead actor), even though at first she loved Ji Jin Hee.. This part of the story didn't really make sense to many people, it was criticised alot in Korea because the girl didn't end up with JJH.....

Hi! I've seen JJH only once and that was in Love Letter. I loved him there--though he was cunning and had caused a bit of trouble...

My first time to post in a JJH thread.

I'll watch Spring Day soon... just for him!

Welcome Thursday :D

I absolutely loved him in Love letter too... :D I sympathised for him so much, and even though I guess Woo Jin would not be an ideal kind of man he is definitely the character that I love most from the characters that JJH acted so far...

You should really see other JJH dramas.. Love Letter is definitely not enough! :P

Hope you enjoy spring day...I'm sure you'll love his acting (I thought it was also really good in Love Letter, but in Spring Day it's just the best), and his character here is alot different from the one in Love Letter... the storyline towards the end can get a little annoying though.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks YS JEN for the recommendations. i'm just done with MISS KIM'S MILLION DOLLAR QUEST and am finishing DAE JEUNG DEUM. yap, i was watching both shows in the same time period and yes, that's how i "discovered" him. i enjoyed both shows alot. was pm-ing JCS about it.

looks like you watched quite a bit of his shows. i'll try to catch H if someone has it in their clubbox. will definitely try to watch his future projects.

btw,was he playing a good character in LOVE LETTER n is this a tragedy or has a sad ending?

Guest ys_jen

thanks YS JEN for the recommendations. i'm just done with MISS KIM'S MILLION DOLLAR QUEST and am finishing DAE JEUNG DEUM. yap, i was watching both shows in the same time period and yes, that's how i "discovered" him. i enjoyed both shows alot. was pm-ing JCS about it.

looks like you watched quite a bit of his shows. i'll try to catch H if someone has it in their clubbox. will definitely try to watch his future projects.

btw,was he playing a good character in LOVE LETTER n is this a tragedy or has a sad ending?

Oh..so you watched Dae Jang Geum and Miss Kim! :lol:

I think H will be quite hard to find, especially ones you can download (I think you can buy it quite easily though)...if I ever find it though, I'll post here :)

Other than "A tale of four sisters", I've watched all his works, but that drama's one of his early works so he doesn't appear that much anyway..

In Love Letter, he was the antagonist (the 'baddie'..hehe).. so the ending is a tragedy(?? well..sort of) for JJH, but overall it's a happy ending for the two other main characters.

I also forgot to mention that there was also "Juliet's man", it's his debut drama, but he's still the third most important role.. he's the antagonist again, but still it's a character you sympathise for and most of all he's sooooo handsome here :P:wub:

Oh..so you watched Dae Jang Geum and Miss Kim! :lol:

I think H will be quite hard to find, especially ones you can download (I think you can buy it quite easily though)...if I ever find it though, I'll post here :)

Other than "A tale of four sisters", I've watched all his works, but that drama's one of his early works so he doesn't appear that much anyway..

In Love Letter, he was the antagonist (the 'baddie'..hehe).. so the ending is a tragedy(?? well..sort of) for JJH, but overall it's a happy ending for the two other main characters.

I also forgot to mention that there was also "Juliet's man", it's his debut drama, but he's still the third most important role.. he's the antagonist again, but still it's a character you sympathise for and most of all he's sooooo handsome here :P:wub:

i HAVE to avoid shows whereby my guy is the baddie or don't end up with the girl he loves. the last time i watched such a show, i was down for many days.

so my fav guy HAS to get the girl and therefore MUST be playing the male lead. haha

Hi! I've seen JJH only once and that was in Love Letter. I loved him there--though he was cunning and had caused a bit of trouble...

My first time to post in a JJH thread.

I'll watch Spring Day soon... just for him!

lol...Thursday, his character there was the only bad guy the i dint hate...and i even sympathized with him :lol: ... the power of jin hee ssi... :P

Guest ys_jen

i HAVE to avoid shows whereby my guy is the baddie or don't end up with the girl he loves. the last time i watched such a show, i was down for many days.

so my fav guy HAS to get the girl and therefore MUST be playing the male lead. haha

lol... then I guess you should see "H" and "passing rain"... since you can't see spring day either.. but both of which would be quite hard to get on the internet though.. especially with subs..

Even though personally, I think if you give up on the storyline and watch it just for JJH, both Love Letter and Spring Day will be OK too...(but that's just me..and if you're really sensitive to who ends up with who I guess Spring Day could be a little too..hmm..distressing (?!) hehe)

Otherwise you can wait for his two movies to come out..

Where do you live? his HK movie, Perhaps Love, will be released in many countries throughout the world..(Even France :P ) so you can look forward to that, or to his Korean movie, but I guess you would have to wait for the DVD to come out and that would be sometime next year..

Guest ys_jen

CONGRATULATIONS TO JI JIN HEE!!! :lol:

JJH has finally become a father!! His wife gave birth to their son yesterday, (6th of October :P) at 8am Korean time.. :lol:

I guess the baby will be very good looking, hope he will look like JJH when he grows up!! :P

I'm not sure what the baby's name is... anyway usually in Korea, the name only gets finalised(?? chosen..) a few days after the baby is born.. :)

I'm sure JJH is very very happy now..he was so excited when he first heard the news that his wife was pregnant a few months after their wedding :) Anyway, I hope JJH, his wife, and his little boy are all healthy. :)

I'm so excited..hehe ^^ Now JJH has a little family of his own :lol:

And next month (19th of November), it will be his 1 year wedding anniversary too :lol:

LET'S CONGRATULATE HIM!! (and his wife, and his baby lol)

(I want to have a look at the baby~~~!! lol)

Guest Thursday

Thank you, ys_jen and jcs! Sometimes, when watching a drama, I just feel like slapping the face of the antagonist, but not JJH in Love Letter!

Congratulations to JJH on being a NEW FATHER!!!

Guest melgooner

It's great news Jen.

Congratulations!!! JJH will make a great father and he can play basketball with his kid. Wish him happiness. :)

Guest wuzz_in

Jen, thanks for making thread for our lovely, "knight in shining amour" JJH oppa!

I'm happy to hear that he got a baby boy!let's hope his son will look as adorable as his father!

Guest ys_jen

It's great news Jen.

Congratulations!!! JJH will make a great father and he can play basketball with his kid. Wish him happiness. :)

You changed your name back to melgooner! (am I right?)

haha..yeah he can play basketball with his kid now :lol: I didn't think of that...just the thought of it makes me smile :P

You were right before when you guessed that he will have a baby boy :lol: Congratulations to you too..hehe :P

ahh... "the playboys" will have a mascot now...li'l JJH :lol:

hi jen!! hi all!! :D

oh! and congratulations to our jinhee ssi for his new baby :D

CONGRATULATIONS TO JI JIN HEE!!! :lol:

JJH has finally become a father!! His wife gave birth to their son yesterday, (6th of October :P) at 8am Korean time.. :lol:

I guess the baby will be very good looking, hope he will look like JJH when he grows up!! :P

I'm not sure what the baby's name is... anyway usually in Korea, the name only gets finalised(?? chosen..) a few days after the baby is born.. :)

I'm sure JJH is very very happy now..he was so excited when he first heard the news that his wife was pregnant a few months after their wedding :) Anyway, I hope JJH, his wife, and his little boy are all healthy. :)

I'm so excited..hehe ^^ Now JJH has a little family of his own :lol:

And next month (19th of November), it will be his 1 year wedding anniversary too :lol:

LET'S CONGRATULATE HIM!! (and his wife, and his baby lol)

(I want to have a look at the baby~~~!! lol)

ah ..i was remembering ..in OCT little ji .will be due ^^ .so it is a boy!! ..congrats to the parents ^^ ....

Guest ys_jen

It's so good to see so many familiar names again :D

Jen, thanks for making thread for our lovely, "knight in shining amour" JJH oppa!

I'm happy to hear that he got a baby boy!let's hope his son will look as adorable as his father!

Hi wuzz_in :)

I hope so too..! :D But I guess even without hoping, his son will look adorable anyway.. :P

ahh... the "playboys" will have a mascot now...li'l JJH :lol:

hi jen!! hi all!! :D

oh! and congratulations to our jinhee ssi for his new baby :D

hi jcs :lol:

I think "the playboys" will win every game with their new mascot... he's one lucky boy :P (to have a father like JJH)

I feel so weird saying (and writing) JJH's "son"... :P hehe I think it'll take some time getting used to!

Guest melgooner

You changed your name back to melgooner! (am I right?)

haha..yeah he can play basketball with his kid now :lol: I didn't think of that...just the thought of it makes me smile :P

You were right before when you guessed that he will have a baby boy :lol: Congratulations to you too..hehe :P

:P Right on. It's good sompi has the name changing function.

I read a report some time ago about how habits will affect the baby's gender. It's very simple so I'll write it down in case any of you feels the need :P , hehe.............

Types of father-----------------------------------------------------------------Possible Gender of baby

Occasional/ frequently drinking

coffee/tea drinking

occasinal/frequently smoking -------------------------------------------------------Boy

more than normal vegi consumption

late nights

No alchohol

no tea or coffee

meat eater -----------------------------------------------------------------------------Girl

non-smoker

fixed lifestyles

Of course, it's generalization. Not always right. Well you never know when you'll need it!

Guest ys_jen

:P Right on. It's good sompi has the name changing function.

I read a report some time ago about how habits will affect the baby's gender. It's very simple so I'll write it down in case any of you feels the need :P , hehe.............

Types of father-----------------------------------------------------------------Possible Gender of baby

Occasional/ frequently drinking

coffee/tea drinking

occasinal/frequently smoking -------------------------------------------------------Boy

more than normal vegi consumption

late nights

No alchohol

no tea or coffee

meat eater -----------------------------------------------------------------------------Girl

non-smoker

fixed lifestyles

Of course, it's generalization. Not always right. Well you never know when you'll need it!

thanks for the info :)

hmm...some of the things seem to fit to JJH, others not...

He does (did) drink a bit of alcohol (even though he stopped drinking for a while now..),

but he doesn't like coffee..(not sure abut tea) and he definitely doesn't smoke..

and I heard that he likes meat more than vegetables..(but he likes to eat anything :P )

but he definitely has a lot of late nights filming!

By the way, good to see you back to melgooner again :P

Every time I see little children when I go out, I think of JJH... :lol: I guess we might see more info on babies on this thread from now on.. :D hehe

lol... then I guess you should see "H" and "passing rain"... since you can't see spring day either.. but both of which would be quite hard to get on the internet though.. especially with subs..

Even though personally, I think if you give up on the storyline and watch it just for JJH, both Love Letter and Spring Day will be OK too...(but that's just me..and if you're really sensitive to who ends up with who I guess Spring Day could be a little too..hmm..distressing (?!) hehe)

Otherwise you can wait for his two movies to come out..

Where do you live? his HK movie, Perhaps Love, will be released in many countries throughout the world..(Even France :P ) so you can look forward to that, or to his Korean movie, but I guess you would have to wait for the DVD to come out and that would be sometime next year..

thanks for all the updates, including his becoming a Father.

what are his two movies coming out? i saw from the popcorn website that he has a movie called THE TRIGGER with joo jin mo. and another one which is untitled and most likely that korean movie you are talking about. his co stars listed are moon so ri and park won sang, whoever these people are. haha.

didn't know he was involved in a HK production. what is storyline?

i lived in singapore and i'm sure the movie would come. hopefully. when it comes to k shows, wished i was living in HK instead. they get the latest k shows so fast and cheap.

:):)

Archived