Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Thanks Ha Tinh Nhi for the pictures! :lol: Looking forward to his umbrella dance so much.. :P

Hi Windstruck..:D hope to see you here more often.. :lol:

Here are two more photos/still images from his new Korean movie.. :)

7b5074eb.jpg

b594a0f3.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks YS JEN and HA TINH NHI for the updates. i can't really imagine him doing a musical but i will still def catch this show. i guess i'm just not used to seeing chinese or koreans in musicals. can't wait

:)

thanks YS JEN and HA TINH NHI for the updates. i can't really imagine him doing a musical but i will still def catch this show. i guess i'm just not used to seeing chinese or koreans in musicals. can't wait

:)

hi elin :)

I'm really looking forward to "Perhaps Love" as well, I've never seen JJH doing a dance before :P and especially since this character is apparently very different from typical characters you can see in normal movies.. :lol:

Hope you can also watch his new Korean movie, "The secret charm of the female professor" (the movie of the photos that I just posted above) when it comes out! :D

hi azura, lovewls! good to see you here ;)

i lovveee this guy , even tho he's married <_<

Hi jcs....he's the most handsome actor i've seen wif beard on! :)

Guest p3nnyl4m

Hi jcs....he's the most handsome actor i've seen wif beard on! :)

I must agree! My family finished watching DJG within days! Whew! I do realise those beards in DJG hid his broad jaw. :mellow:

I must agree! My family finished watching DJG within days! Whew! I do realise those beards in DJG hid his broad jaw. :mellow:

I never really like period drama, it was my mum who introduce me to DJG....after that i was hooked! :)

More pix on JJH at Hong Kong LV Shop Opening!

U1145P28T3D700827F326DT20050412112701.jpg

U1145P28T3D700828F326DT20050412112707.jpg

U1145P28T3D700830F326DT20050412112720.jpg

Thanks for the photos! :) He was really really tired when he went to Hong Kong that time though....(as proven by his lips)

Here are more pages from the magazine that Ha Tinh Nhi posted on the previous page..

bazzar03.jpg

bazzar04.jpg

jen!! long time no see....haiz...i'm waiting so impatiently for his 2 movies..i dun mind which one i get to watch first..i just wanna see him :(

azura.....i never thought i'd fall for any guy in a period costume..until i saw min jung ho :lol: ..he looks reall good, beard and all. ;)

jen!! long time no see....haiz...i'm waiting so impatiently for his 2 movies..i dun mind which one i get to watch first..i just wanna see him :(

azura.....i never thought i'd fall for any guy in a period costume..until i saw min jung ho :lol: ..he looks reall good, beard and all. ;)

hi jcs! :lol:

I can't wait for his two movies either~~ I'm so desperately waiting for anything about his two movies to come out, whether it's posters, trailers, whatever....:(

I never thought I'd fall for any guy in a period costume either... He's definitely the best young actor I've ever seen (and will ever see) in a period costume.. All throughout watching DJG I was like "Oh my gosh..he suits period costumes so much!" Even though I felt sorry for him afterwards because the beard gave him lots of pain..

hi jcs! :lol:

I never thought I'd fall for any guy in a period costume either... He's definitely the best young actor I've ever seen (and will ever see) in a period costume.. All throughout watching DJG I was like "Oh my gosh..he suits period costumes so much!" Even though I felt sorry for him afterwards because the beard gave him lots of pain..

Same here....i jus can't get him off my mind after i've completed the whole series in 4 days!

Is there a report saying that he suffered from the beard?? :D but the beard makes him so macho! :rolleyes:

Hi....

I have these few pics from old Soompi....thought I post them again here....but forgive me for not giving credit to anyone, coz I really don't know whose these pics belong to.... :(<_<

bomnal1.jpg

scruffy2.jpg

stylish2.jpg

YS_Jen....Yes, I'll try to stop by as much as possible.... :P:P ....I know I have been been so bad on keeping up with all the updates on my "BOYS".... :D:lol::lol:

Archived