Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

Here are some photos that JJH took, that he put up on his minihomepage :lol: (if you remember, he hasn't done it for a while now, I'm so happy that he finally updated :D)

skies

cb624713.jpg

90a0e802.jpg

tunnels:

7770daf2.jpg

c47b8fdc.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im very impressed.....

:D Did you know he was a photographer before he became an actor? (and he was a designer before that)

In the old soompi I posted many of the photos and drawings that he uploaded on his homepage..(some of them were really really good ones) You should have seen them... :lol: He takes really good photos :D

Hi ys_jen,

yeah it's me. oh dear what a shame about soompi and all those precious contents..sob!

Hi Wonyee :D Good to see you again... :lol: (you know that i'm hyukfan (back in the other forum)...right?) sometimes I think of all those days when we had the discussion on Spring Day... thanks for listening to all my complaints about the storyline...hehe :P

can somebody tell me what role he played in da jang geum?? any pictures of him in the drama please lol

He was the main male lead in Dae Jang Geum, the role of "Min Jung Ho", Jang Geum's lover :lol:

There's a picture of him in Dae Jang Geum on the first page of this thread (obviously the second one.. :) )

:D Did you know he was a photographer before he became an actor? (and he was a designer before that)

In the old soompi I posted many of the photos and drawings that he uploaded on his homepage..(some of them were really really good ones) You should have seen them... :lol: He takes really good photos :D

jen....i knew that he was a photographer...but a designer?? wow...wow...wow...

more reasons to like this man! :D

i want to see more of his photos n drawings, do u have them??

jen....i knew that he was a photographer...but a designer?? wow...wow...wow...

more reasons to like this man! :D

i want to see more of his photos n drawings, do u have them??

yeah..he was a designer :D That's what he majored in university, and that's how he met his girlfriend, now his wife.. :lol:

He's so talented..it's one of the reasons why I like him so much, he's also extremely good at making things..he said that he can make almost anything if he sees something :D

Yeah I have all the drawings and photos that he uploaded on his homepage..(even though they're not on his homepage anymore..luckily I saved them on my computer :P)

If no one minds me posting all those photos (there are quite alot of them...) again, then I'll do it..since I'm really free now... but otherwise I can upload just a few of them here....

OK.. :lol: I'm posting his drawings here first :D I guess it will be OK to see his drawings and photos again, right? :P

First...these are his drawings on the computer.. :lol: he drew it on a program like Microsoft "Paint", except it's much harder to draw...

batman.png

totoro.png

jjh.png

title: blue

blue.png

title: red

red.png

title: yellow

yellow.png

the one below is JJH's best picture drawn on the computer..it's amazing right?

Everyone thought it was a photo at first, but realised it was a drawing..

2457698524576985115398585797.png

All these are from his homepage, www.cyworld.com/wlwlsgml

These are his hand drawn drawings that are saved on my computer :) (These are just informal drawings that he did for fun..These are really good too, but I'm sure he can draw even better...I mean after all that's what he studied at university :D)

jijinheespic.jpg

First, the above drawing was drawn when he was filming love letter. For those of you that watched it, it's the scene in episode 8(?) where he and Soo Ae decided to go out together, and they were in a park/countryside?? and he drew her.. and instead of drawing her, he drew these cartoon characters :D Look closely, and you'll see so many different drawings, other than the ones you can just see by looking at it..everytime I look at it I find something new in that picture :D

(He drew it when he was filming this scene: credit to loveletter cafe in "daum"..you can see the canvas there where this picture would have been :D )

7a1fbc5b.jpg

choseungwoo.jpg

JJH drew this picture Jo Seung Woo..he's one of the actors in "H" (JJH's movie), so (as you may know) now they are really close :) This picture was drawn instantly at Jo Seung Woo's birthday party, when JJH came as a guest at his birthday party with his fans.. :D It's a famous picture among the two actors' fans..^^ The more I look at it, the more I think it looks like him...

The below are the covers for JJH's "spring day" scripts :) He just drew on it for fun while he was waiting for the filming to start.. (pretty good for just "doodling"! ) It started because he wanted to get rid of what his stylist wrote on his script..

spring1.jpg

rocket1.jpg

IMGP6329.jpg

snake1.jpg

Finally these are two pages in his note book, when he was learning to be a photographer :)

photo.jpg

That is a smaller version, anyway if you see closely (especially the first one) you can see so much detail...shows how hardworking he was

thanks jen....;)

his drawings look like japanese cartoons ...very nice.

yeah he was drawing Japanese cartoon characters (except for the first one which is batman).. personally I haven't seen those cartoons, but other people said that it's so similar to the real cartoon characters...

jen...thanks for posting his wonderful works!

I'm really very impressed! I'm lost of words! :D

:lol: I was very impressed when I first saw them too..

I'll post some of his photos tomorrow... :D

Guest sunshine4ever

had anybody posted this yet? well i'm just gonna drop it off

Ji Jin Hee and Jo In Sung held a fansmeeting for their Japanese fans on October 30, 2005

And here are the clips of the fans meeting..guess it's big enough to be on the news...we know this event in advance since August...haha..just that I didn't have the advantage to go..*sighs*

Clips from ETN

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/etn/200511/04/200511041654044936_s.wmv

A news report of the event...must watch:

http://nv.empas.com/ys/2005/11/04/200511041358301038.wmv

And here's another one, must watch also:

http://www.sweetinsung.com/media/bomnalfm.asf

Thanks for the clips :lol:

For those that don't understand Korean, in the beginning of the clip(s) Jo In Sung said that JJH was very caring and very humorous and funny..and JJH said that Jo In Sung was very handsome. :)

And in the end (for all the clips) JJH said that after shaking all the fans' hands so much, he was tired..and then he said as a joke "I don't know how the politicians do it.." and everyone laughed :lol: Also, you can see that at the end JJH was holding JIS's waist..it was really nice of JJH, he was supporting Jo In Sung because he couldn't walk properly because of his injury.. :)

For the last clip, in the middle where the reporter asks them questions, she was going to ask something about JIS's character, but JIS asked "did you really watch it?"

and the reporter (who didn't watch it fully) said embarrased "Yes I did.."

and then JIS said "then what's the ending"?

and she said "JIS and GHJ get together.."

then JJH said "Oh..so you did watch it"

and then the reporter says "actually, I only watched the middle..where you (JJH) find the mother.."

JJH said "Hey..but that's in the beginning of the drama!"

JIS said (and JJH nods) "Oh..so she only watched the first two episodes... since Sugar (the reporter is a singer in the group "Sugar") has released their new album now"

JJH says "Yes..and they were busy in Japan at the time.."

the reporter was very embarrassed.. :P (because she got "caught")

According to articles, in the fan meeting JJH gave his personal scarf, bag, (the scarf and bag were the ones that he likes using most) and drama OSTs..and some fans cried when they received it :D he answered every question in much detail, and even mixed some Japanese in his answers so the fans were very happy. :lol:

(edit: addition:) He also said that he feels sorry for his wife for being overseas for so long even though this is their first year of marriage..but he said he is still very very happy, and he said that he thinks that he can live happily for the rest of his life.. :lol:

Three days ago, JJH had a fans' signature event for the company "Winia Mando" (he's the model for their kimchi refrigerators - it's Korea's most popular kimchi refrigerator :P )..All the people (even non-fans) that went there praised his good manners, and they said that he was very handsome, and that he was much more handsome than on TV.. and he talked alot to the fans, and did whatever the fans asked..they also took alot of photos together (individually..one by one :) ) I wish I was there too!

Here are some photos from the event, credits to Sidus HQ (I hope I can post these photos here...^^;; )

jijinhee_fan_20051103_17.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_16.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_15.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_14.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_13.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_10.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_06.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_04.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_01.jpg

jijinhee_fan_20051103_03.jpg

hahaha....thanks for translating the clips jen!!! that's so naughty of jjh and jis....hahahah....they made the reporter embarassed.. :lol::lol:

and i agree with the fans 945716873417346173461023% that he is indeed verrryyy handsome ;)

hahaha....thanks for translating the clips jen!!! that's so naughty of jjh and jis....hahahah....they made the reporter embarassed.. :lol::lol:

and i agree with the fans 945716873417346173461023% that he is indeed verrryyy handsome ;)

it was so funny to watch them tease her.. :P:lol:

Yeah he's sooooo handsome...and i love those photos of him in the autograph event.. :D

Many people said he looks really young too when they saw him that day.. :lol:

Archived