Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

ok if he goes malaysia first then it has to be before 4th dec. all i know is he'll be flying into singapore on the 4th and leaving on the 6th. does this help? :)

From what I've heard, he'll be going to Malaysia before Singapore :) And I'm pretty sure he won't be going there before December :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainz*gurl

From what I've heard, he'll be going to Malaysia before Singapore :) And I'm pretty sure he won't be going there before December :)

GOOD... my holidays start at december... dat gif me plenty of time to go 'chasing' korean stars all over the place... n go all ga ga over them... :lol::P

Guest cutiepie

Thanks so much! :D I was just about to post them here as well... :)

I'm addicted to the songs now.. :P Even though I don't understand the meaning of the songs..hehehe

i can't really understand the mandarin that great either, lol

U1223P28T3D901030F326DT20051118211332.JPG

short clip of this christmas event (nov19th), Ji Jin Hee says "Merry Christmas" in english

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/11/19538543.wmv

or

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3A9LOE9KU9ZJ511SXC2EN6KER0

source: tungstar/sina

have these been posted yet?

Ji Jin Hee's songs from the movie "Perhaps Love"

01. 人生蒙太奇 -池珍熙

03. 美丽故事 -池珍熙

09. 命运曲 -张学友 池珍熙 (with Jacky Cheung)

i can't really understand the mandarin that great either, lol

U1223P28T3D901030F326DT20051118211332.JPG

short clip of this christmas event (nov19th), Ji Jin Hee says "Merry Christmas" in english

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/11/19538543.wmv

or

http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3A9LOE9KU9ZJ511SXC2EN6KER0

source: tungstar/sina

Thanks for the clips...d/l now! :D

wats the movie 'Perhaps Love'????

i m so outdate ^^Tlll

that's his latest movie directed by Hong Kong Director!

^^ it's a musical...something like "chicago" i guess, based on the trailer i've seen so far. JJH plays an angel here...he doesnt get much airtime though..i tink just around 15 minutes total..but i still look forward to it.. :D

Joanne...did u get to see him in HK?? :)

^ Azura, no i dint :cries: :cries:

at least..not in person but only on TV ..argh!

Don't be disappointed too much.. :) I think I heard that he'll coming to HK again nearer to the time of the movie release :D (beginning of December)

Don't be disappointed too much.. :) I think I heard that he'll coming to HK again nearer to the time of the movie release :D (beginning of December)

waaaaahhh!! *cries even more*

i'm going home to phils in december..i hope he comes before i go home :cries:

:lol::lol:

thanks for the news jen! i hope he really comes ;)

^ Azura, no i dint :cries: :cries:

at least..not in person but only on TV ..argh!

aigoo why?? i tot u gonna be there??:(

jen....have u seen him in person before? :)

haiz....azura, i was supposed to if i found out which tree he was gonna light up...i was stalking the trees around causeway bay tat day, but no sign of him :(

jen....have u seen him in person before? :)

no...I haven't seen him in person before.. :( I don't think I ever will unless I am very very lucky.. :P

haiz....azura, i was supposed to if i found out which tree he was gonna light up...i was stalking the trees around causeway bay tat day, but no sign of him :(

aiyo......poor babe!

no...I haven't seen him in person before.. :( I don't think I ever will unless I am very very lucky.. :P

please don't say that...u will see him one day...i'm sure! ;)

have these been posted yet?

Ji Jin Hee's songs from the movie "Perhaps Love"

01. 人生蒙太奇 -池珍熙

03. 美丽故事 -池珍熙

09. 命运曲 -张学友 池珍熙 (with Jacky Cheung)

Did you buy the OST? The one I saw in the CD shop had copy controlled so I assumed that meant that the songs on it cannot be downloaded onto the computer. Is that right? I so like the theme song so much but if it can't be downloaded then it can't be played on the MP3 player right? Or am I mistaken?

Ji Jin Hee, Rise to "World Stardom"!

moviejinheebon1117.jpg

Ji Jin Hee, a Dae Jang Geum-made Hallyu star, is eyeing the world as his next stage through the movie "Perhaps Love".

Ji Jin Hee has recently been announced as a participating actor for the movie "The Old Garden" (directed by Lim Sang Soo) along with Yeom Jeong Hwa, and will begin filming coming Nov. 24. In the meanwhile, Ji Jin Hee left for Hong Kong on Nov. 17, on a promotion visit for his movie "Perhaps Love".

According to Ji Jin Hee's agency, "on the 18, he attended a Christmas Tree lighting, and on the 19, he attended TVB's 38th anniversary ceremony. On the 20, Ji Jin Hee held a press conference, and returned to Korea on the 21." Further, "the Christmas Tree lighting is a forty-year tradition in Hong Kong, and Hong Kong's many public figures and celebrities were at the tree lighting ceremony." This year, the "Perhaps Love" team attended on invitation, and the movie was screened during the ceremony.

Ji Jin Hee will officially go on an Asian tour to promote his movie "Perhaps Love", and the official schedule will take him to China's Beijing and Shanghais in late Nov., and in early Dec., he will be going to Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, and Hong Kong. In Jan., of 2006, Ji Jin Hee will be visiting Taiwan and Japan. Further, on Dec., 9 and for the following three days, the "Perhaps Love" team is planning to come to Korea on a promotion tour with Ji Jin Hee.

"Perhaps Love" has been nominated for the Academy Awards, and is expected to screen not only in Asia, but all over the world. In the Academy's International Films Section, careful predictions naming Ji Jin Hee as a possible winner is already beginning to surface in the movie industry. Ji Jin Hee walked the red carpets of the 62nd Venice International Film Festival for his movie "Perhaps Love" showing his potential to rise from an Asian star to a world star.

Meanwhile, in China, many broadcasting companies are struggling to secure the rights to broadcast the rerun of the drama Dae Jang Geum, and it has been reported that Ji Jin Hee is considering visiting China as a response to numerous requests for a fan meeting.

This article has been translated from Sports Today.

Picture courtesy of Sports Today.

Source: Tour2Korea

http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/En...num=1&kosm=m2_7

Archived