Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

blush-anim-cl.gif or i may just go dribble.gif

:lol: haiz! i've asked the lady nearby to check out the chinese papers...she'll let me know if she reads anything about a tree-lighting ceremony... :rolleyes:

hope you can see him! :lol: remember to prepare a bucket to hold your dribbles... :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hope you can see him! :lol: remember to prepare a bucket to hold your dribbles... :P

joanne....please take loads of pic ya...... :D

thanks girls.....but i still dunno which tree he's lighing up....gosh! i'm turning into a tree stalker! :o

thanks girls.....but i still dunno which tree he's lighing up....gosh! i'm turning into a tree stalker! :o

rofl26nr6fv.gif

U mean they specially designed a X'mas tree for him to light up?? wow..... :o

LOL :lol: hope you find the tree with all the Perhaps Love cast and the Perhaps Love trailer screening... :D

At least he's under the same sky as you until the 20th... :)

thanks for the pics jen!

ack! is tat in Harbour City? in tsimshatsui? :o they feature that mall in the news last night..saying that the chrsitmas decors have been put out already..and there were kids dressed as santa to welcome the shoppers....but no mention of him <_<

thanks for the pics jen!

ack! is tat in Harbour City? in tsimshatsui? :o they feature that mall in the news last night..saying that the chrsitmas decors have been put out already..and there were kids dressed as santa to welcome the shoppers....but no mention of him <_<

Yeah..I heard that it was in Harbour City..

so there was nothing about the Perhaps Love team being there? I certainly would've preferred to see in the news the Perhaps Love cast than kids dressed as santa.. :rolleyes: hehe

Yeah..I heard that it was in Harbour City..

so there was nothing about the Perhaps Love team being there? I certainly would've preferred to see in the news the Perhaps Love cast than kids dressed as santa.. :rolleyes: hehe

nope.no mention of any stars attending any event at all....hmpf!

haiz..i'll just wait for the special feature on "perhaps love" on tv tonight. it'll be in cantonese though...so i'll just look and not understand what they're saying :rolleyes:

nope.no mention of any stars attending any event at all....hmpf!

haiz..i'll just wait for the special feature on "perhaps love" on tv tonight. it'll be in cantonese though...so i'll just look and not understand what they're saying :rolleyes:

I still envy you so much...

What's the special feature about?

Just wondering, isn't cantonese normally used in HK? what language do you use (in everyday life)? ^^;;

I still envy you so much...

What's the special feature about?

Just wondering, isn't cantonese normally used in HK? what language do you use (in everyday life)? ^^;;

not sure..but they were advertising on tv that they will have a special features on "perhaps love"...maybe show bits and pieces of the movie...and possible interviews on the stars...since jjh is here now..i hope it is :D

yep....cantonese is the main language here..but i dont speak it....i'm mute when it comes to cantonese..haha.. i mostly speak english, filipino or hokkien.;)

not sure..but they were advertising on tv that they will have a special features on "perhaps love"...maybe show bits and pieces of the movie...and possible interviews on the stars...since jjh is here now..i hope it is :D

yep....cantonese is the main language here..but i dont speak it....i'm mute when it comes to cantonese..haha.. i mostly speak english, filipino or hokkien.;)

hope you can see him on TV! :D

so you can survive in HK without knowing cantonese? so does that mean you live in Hong Kong but you're not from Hong Kong? ^^;;

hope you can see him on TV! :D

so you can survive in HK without knowing cantonese? so does that mean you live in Hong Kong but you're not from Hong Kong? ^^;;

haiz...i was so dizzy..i was waiting for the program on tv last night....then i thought how come it's past 8:30 already and the program hasnt started.....then i remembered that the show is on saturday and last night was just friday :lol::lol: seee what JJh does to me? aish!

yep..i can survive so far...kekeke. and yep too, i live here but i'm not a local ;)

haiz...i was so dizzy..i was waiting for the program on tv last night....then i thought how come it's past 8:30 already and the program hasnt started.....then i remembered that the show is on saturday and last night was just friday :lol::lol: seee what JJh does to me? aish!

yep..i can survive so far...kekeke. and yep too, i live here but i'm not a local ;)

hahaha...yeah the JJH virus can do some strange things to people..:P:lol:

I've done some pretty silly things too... :D:P

So you're not from Hong Kong.. haha and all this time I thought you were... ^^;;

Guest funky_bratz

Ooooh! A thread for JJH! I can't wait till my freakish exams are over, then I can check the notes one by one. For now, let me just proclaim to the world that "JJH is one of the bestest Korean actors around!"

Watching Spring Day now, but I don't suppose it'll be thrilling. The first ep was quite good though, cos I was trying to guess their relationship and all. But everyone, do watch "Miss Kim" cos it's his most hilarious performance. I loved him there!

Archived