Ji Jin Hee 지진희 - Upcoming Drama 2021: Undercover

Admin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi cgoh, there is one at plaza singapura too and if you live in the east, there's one near parkway parade where the shophouses are located. it's facing the hawker centre. don't think there is one inside parkway parade.

hope you can successfully find it. :)

oh if anyone knows anything about JJH's flight details or public appearances, pls post here. thanks alot.

I heard that JJH is on a diet now for his new movie... :)

I think he'll be really busy from now on... the filming for his new movie will start soon, and during the filming of his new movie he has to go overseas to promote Perhaps Love, and then after the new year he will have to promote his other movie "the secret charm of the female professor"...and in the midst of all this the filming for "Old Garden" will continue until March..

Anyway, hope his diet is successful..hehehe :P even though he's NOT fat now...but back in those days people were thinner and since the character was a fugitive he probably wouldn't have had a lot of things to eat..

(EDIT!: Checking now, it seems that I wrote "even though he's fat now".. :blink: :blink: :blink: but I actually meant "even though he's NOT fat now".. :P I don't know why that happened..I was sure I wrote it correctly... :huh: Hope there were no misunderstandings for those that read the wrong phrase.. ^^;; )

I heard that JJH is on a diet now for his new movie... :)

I think he'll be really busy from now on... the filming for his new movie will start soon, and during the filming of his new movie he has to go overseas to promote Perhaps Love, and then after the new year he will have to promote his other movie "the secret charm of the female professor"...and in the midst of all this the filming for "Old Garden" will continue until March..

Anyway, hope his diet is successful..hehehe not that he's 'fat' now...but in those days people were thinner and since the character was a fugitive he probably wouldn't have had a lot of things to eat..

wow...i hope he success in loosing weight...tho i know that it's hard to lost weight in cold weather...

jen.....during the weekends i managed to see the trailer for "Perhaps Love"...

he look thin in there.... :)

jen.....during the weekends i managed to see the trailer for "Perhaps Love"...

he look thin in there.... :)

:

yeah..he's quite thin already, but he's going to be even thinner....hope he'll be OK...hehehehe :P

hi cgoh, there is one at plaza singapura too and if you live in the east, there's one near parkway parade where the shophouses are located. it's facing the hawker centre. don't think there is one inside parkway parade.

oh if anyone knows anything about JJH's flight details or public appearances, pls post here. thanks alot.

Thanks. will try.

ya! like their flight timing & all?

you can try the BLUEMAX line of shops. think they still have it. i saw it about one month or so ago. and they are priced pretty competitively. but i think it only comes in mandarin. i'm not too sure.

well,recently i rented this drama and it didn't come in korean. so if you are really particular about it, better ask the sales person first or scrutinise the box for more info. however i must say that i was quite happy with the chinese dubbing. enjoy it! it's hilarious. :D

Finally saw a version of it but it seems like it is only in mandarin. Is that the only version being sold? All the other serials had korean/chinese to choose from. Much prefer to hear korean.

Guest rainy75

Finally saw a version of it but it seems like it is only in mandarin. Is that the only version being sold? All the other serials had korean/chinese to choose from. Much prefer to hear korean.

Ms Kim in SG shops so far i've seen are all dubbed Mandarin.. :)

to get either original audio n subbed, u may have to go across the causeway to find it. ;)

so far i've seen 2 versions in the shops. one of them has two boxes in a set. it's in pink and it's more expensive than the other because it consists of 24 discs. the other set i've seen comes in a yellow cover and has fewer discs. i think this may be the one you've seen. and i think both are only in mandarin come to think of it. my rented set was the 24-disc one and it's only in mandarin. i remember bluemax telling me that theirs is only in mandarin too. i noticed that this is the case for older shows. Rainy may be right that you may have to go across to get it. i'm not too sure about that as i've not bought anything from there yet.

there's really nothing much you can do unless you dl from clubbox and search for the subs.

so far i've seen 2 versions in the shops. one of them has two boxes in a set. it's in pink and it's more expensive than the other because it consists of 24 discs. the other set i've seen comes in a yellow cover and has fewer discs. i think this may be the one you've seen. and i think both are only in mandarin come to think of it. my rented set was the 24-disc one and it's only in mandarin. i remember bluemax telling me that theirs is only in mandarin too. i noticed that this is the case for older shows. Rainy may be right that you may have to go across to get it. i'm not too sure about that as i've not bought anything from there yet.

there's really nothing much you can do unless you dl from clubbox and search for the subs.

You are right, the version I saw is the yellow cover one. Why is there a 24 discs version, aren't there fixed no of episodes? Is the mandarin version still worth watching then? If it is OK, then might still buy it.

You are right, the version I saw is the yellow cover one. Why is there a 24 discs version, aren't there fixed no of episodes? Is the mandarin version still worth watching then? If it is OK, then might still buy it.

the duration of the show is fixed. just that in the pink set, they spread it over more discs as each disc contains one epi of only about 45 mins long.

mandarin version still worth watching in my humble opinion. i also like watching k shows in their original language but for this show i am quite happy with the dubbing. (i'm commenting purely based on the pink set) if you are not sure whether to invest, why not rent the show? :)

if i do find out more info i will PM you.

Good news for foreign fans :lol:

JJH will be in Hong Kong tomorrow (18th) at a Christmas tree lighting event, and on the 19th he will be at the TVB awards ceremony(?) as the presenter for the Best Actress award.

So starting with Hong Kong, he will be going to Beijing, Shanghai in November, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand in December, Taiwan and Japan in January to promote "Perhaps Love". And on the 9th of December he will be going to Korea for 3 days with the other Perhaps Love cast. :)

EDIT: More news:

JJH left today for Hong Kong, and on the 20th he will be doing lots of interviews there.

His new movie "Old Garden" will start filming on the 24th of November.

(Right now, I'm listening to Korean radio through the internet..

I just heard JJH's kimchi refrigerator commercial.. :lol: so happy to hear his voice like this! hehehehe :P)

JJH will be in Hong Kong tomorrow (18th) at a Christmas lighting event, and on the 19th he will be at the TVB awards ceremony(?) as the presenter for the Best Actress award.

So starting with Hong Kong, he will be going to Beijing, Shanghai in November, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand in December, Taiwan and Japan in January to promote "Perhaps Love". And on the 9th of December he will be going to Korea for 3 days with the other Perhaps Love cast. :)

JJH left today for Hong Kong, and on the 20th he will be doing lots of interviews there.

Jen...thanks for the news!!!

Calling for jcs......yoohoo...Naori is coming to HONG KONG!!! :D

yeah..envy jcs so much...!!! jcs, any chance of seeing him in person?

(BTW, I meant "Christmas TREE", not "christmas" on my last post..^^;;; I edited it now..:P )

JJH will be in Hong Kong tomorrow (18th) at a Christmas lighting event, and on the 19th he will be at the TVB awards ceremony(?) as the presenter for the Best Actress award.

(Right now, I'm listening to Korean radio through the internet..

I just heard JJH's kimchi refrigerator commercial.. :lol: so happy to hear his voice like this! hehehehe :P)

whoa!! jen! thanks for the news!! i wish they'd mention where he's goin to light up that christmas tree...dunno.gif ...if it was times square, then i can go! Animation13.gif

Animation13.gifAnimation13.gif

whoa!! jen! thanks for the news!! i wish they'd mention where he's goin to light up that christmas tree...dunno.gif ...if it was times square, then i can go! Animation13.gif

Animation13.gif

I'm not sure..but in the article it said that this christmas tree lighting event is a really big event that has been Hong Kong's tradition for 40 years..and that many celebrities take part in it every year...does this help by any chance? :rolleyes: (haha..I guess it probably wouldn't..^^;;)

Can you also watch him on TV for the awards ceremony thing too at least? :)

I'm not sure..but in the article it said that this christmas tree lighting event is a really big event that has been Hong Kong's tradition for 40 years..and that many celebrities take part in it every year...does this help by any chance? :rolleyes: (haha..I guess it probably wouldn't..^^;;)

Can you also watch him on TV for the awards ceremony thing too at least? :)

haiz...i wonder which tree it is :( ..... ah! maybe the one here near my office...i wish!

haiz...i wonder which tree it is :( ..... ah! maybe the one here near my office...i wish!

haha....yeah that would be good.. :D:P

And maybe you can put into action your by-now-much practiced 'faints'... :P

haha....yeah that would be good.. :D:P

And maybe you can put into action your by-now-much practiced 'faints'... :P

blush-anim-cl.gif or i may just go dribble.gif

:lol: haiz! i've asked the lady nearby to check out the chinese papers...she'll let me know if she reads anything about a tree-lighting ceremony... :rolleyes:

Archived