[Drama 2017] Woman of Dignity 품위있는 그녀

Go Seung Ji

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2016 at 1:43 AM, ororomunroe said:

Two of my favourite actresses in one drama! I hope the writer does a better ending this time. 

Calling @valsava @irilight @jadecloud @evie7 @Lmangla

@ororomunroe  Thanks for the shout out and yes I have to see this I'm a fan of the rookie writer because I still watch MLED so if she has written another thrilling script like before I'm all in.. 

@Go Seung Ji  Two Thumbs Up

On 9/7/2016 at 3:43 AM, ororomunroe said:

Two of my favourite actresses in one drama! I hope the writer does a better ending this time. 

Calling @valsava @irilight @jadecloud @evie7 @Lmangla

@ororomunroe Thank you chingu for the shoutout. This one looks really good with long-awaited KSA making her comeback. And, with KSA+KHS together, even better! :P Looking at the creator of this script, writernim Baek, I'm all game for her drama again.

Although... hmm... kinda fearful to watch it LIVE or during broadcast run. WTH! Let's hope this writernim Baek who penned My Love Eun Dong will carry the script well all the way, in this drama. Wondering if we should shoutout to the whole gang from MLED thread ... 

Btw, this writernim Baek also has another drama coming up in early 2017 - Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon. This MLED rookie writer is a rookie no more :P 

@Go Seung Ji Thank you for this thread :) Hello everyone :P and *waves* to familiar chingus :P 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So the drama will be fully pre-produced...Was wondering this days when it iwill air as there are not so many things about it,not so much buzz yet,i almost forgotten it was gonna happen...Do u guys know if it has yet some problems finding a station or will be a chance it will air on JTBC...The cast is great so no problem there...

Archived