Zhang Ruoyun 张若昀 Soompi Thread

creidesca

1 hour ago, caranita said:

This is such a feat. Zhang Ruoyun is competing against a group of veterans, all are strong contenders. So is Joy of Life. But even getting nominated for a very prestigious competition is such an accomplishment!

(I'm happy and conflicted because my 2 favorite shows are head to head, hahahhah! Joy of Life vs Longest Day in Chang An)

Ah i havent watched longest day in chang an... Only 1st ep dont really understand back then... I think i will give it try again.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZRY in 26th Magnolia Awards in Shanghai. I think he is losing some weight...

2m18mvoh1aq6ph1lu2mtmpq89.jpg

2v7a8uf6xbyg555kvs8v55b16.jpg

3fqcl8tk4rp4bux2fsengxcz2.jpg

65pcqsk2hlnnsut1pm333g8ab.jpg

Videos:

Red carpet with JoL team

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/164693482.html?weibo_id=4535358630925064

Screenshot-20200807-211420-Weibo-Intl.jp

Seating

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/164693897.html?weibo_id=4535405451424312

Screenshot-20200807-210629-Weibo-Intl.jp

Spoiler

1jk3lqo24j6kq8waigk46g10r.jpg

2exatmiiau9sh1mu5qigsh60x.jpg

2qct1l46sbrow4qjw8bj8xvu1.jpg

3syttrmxlo7q0w4bj7j4ujqv1.jpg

586aoe847yc4h7dn2tolh5bk.jpg

1xmgsa2wq516nb71u129enf2a.jpg

2exatmiiau9sh1mu5qigsh60x.jpg

3ee3fyy2i5orazhyv5ulf0jie.jpg

3mzqxculkrfbla16kszp4f2ab.jpg

4xv68tdnqehu08hs79yqz3uwu.jpg

597bm3pen1k44cun1hjed52xi.jpg

5ghx3cw6g3abmpsagt9bd5p5s.jpg

694ta58r8xtxlg21pg8s690k7.jpg

6mdb4dswal8o9cwsjtp1dysja.jpg

78ko80oai6sxe1vm5hxpgdkae.jpg

7cpd9hldbz1za4zkdagjk6dzt.jpg

WOW he has a thread. But he definitely deserves more attention from ifans. He's such a great actor. He rocked Fan Xian. I would like some recommendation of his best projects. He's my absolute fav currently.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:41 AM, caranita said:

This is such a feat. Zhang Ruoyun is competing against a group of veterans, all are strong contenders. So is Joy of Life. But even getting nominated for a very prestigious competition is such an accomplishment!

(I'm happy and conflicted because my 2 favorite shows are head to head, hahahhah! Joy of Life vs Longest Day in Chang An)

Glad he's getting the recognition he deserves. I was too impressed on how he held his own in front of the great veterans on JOL.

Does anyone have more info about his new show?! Like more detailed plot. I read ch 1 it's the only translated one but still didn't get the plot. His character seemed to be kind of jerk lol. I hope it'll help me to get through the withdrawals of JOL

57 minutes ago, Seonhoyaa said:

WOW he has a thread. But he definitely deserves more attention from ifans. He's such a great actor. He rocked Fan Xian. I would like some recommendation of his best projects. He's my absolute fav currently.

Glad he's getting the recognition he deserves. I was too impressed on how he held his own in front of the great veterans on JOL.

Does anyone have more info about his new show?! Like more detailed plot. I read ch 1 it's the only translated one but still didn't get the plot. His character seemed to be kind of jerk lol. I hope it'll help me to get through the withdrawals of JOL

Love him... I think him and Arthur Chen have the same personality and character traits when acting their arrogance, confidence, the grins, smirks all of that lol.... 

I was searching about him in Chinese web sites etc. There's very little info about him in english sadly and i was shocked with the amount of comments claiming he's not good looking and even worse people were calling him ugly. They must be having really crazy high standard to say that. And here i was underestimating his talent when i started JOL because of his good looks lol. But i was surprised in a good way. At least he's a great actor and there's no denying of that. 

9 hours ago, Seonhoyaa said:

I was searching about him in Chinese web sites etc. There's very little info about him in english sadly and i was shocked with the amount of comments claiming he's not good looking and even worse people where calling him ugly. They must be having really crazy high standard to say that. And here i was underestimating his talent when i started JOL because of his good looks lol. But i was surprised in a good way. At least he's a great actor and there's no denying of that. 

For me, he has an unique look, good looking, and charming, and the most important thing is he really talented, he can be any role he get. 

On 8/12/2020 at 5:45 AM, tothestars said:

For me, he has an unique look, good looking, and charming, and the most important thing is he really talented, he can be any role he get. 

Agree. Who says his ugly are kidding me??? Smh

• 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, tothestars said:

They really really in love with each other :heart:

Omg Tang YiXin so thin and fresh, ZRY really takes care of her.

They're couple goal -- celebrity or not! Agree, he seems to really take care of her. Their love story could be retold in a drama -- starring themselves heheh :))

Archived