Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

15 minutes ago, tsarathefirst said:

Yeay......you can bet on that!!!

Hmmm about School series 2017, the filming is said to start as early as july. We are basically at the end of May now, meaning its just a month away. I think YJ will have to announce her decision soon. There is no news on who has been offer the male lead yet, right? B)Lets hope that Mr Director will take advantage of how our BoYoo want to put on school uniforms on screen ( Pleaseeeeee :blush:Mr Director sir! ).

May our BoYoo wish come true.

There a possible leading man according to the article in soompi rookie actor Kim Jung hyun of rebel hong gil dong is eyeing to be the male lead of school of 2017 and he considering positively.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, tsarathefirst said:

:D Let me be the first to second that......hehehe, I really hope both BoYoo will get the offer. Its not a secret that both wish to play a role in school uniform at least once while they still can. The director should take note of that :wink:. Should BoYoo took up the school 2017 project, we'll reach 1000 pages in no time. :wub::wub:

If there is really moonlight season 2, I tell you, everyone aboard this ship will go nuts with you!!!! and we will head to a new thread faster then Usain Bolt 100m world record!!!!......hehehe....:blush::bawling::wub:  And the joy mongering in here will be go on and on and on.........endless.....

Yeeesss!  We will hav so many reasons to b crazy!!  

8 hours ago, you-nee said:

i bet this thread will be full of firecracker ... more than new years eve celebration :lol::lol:

Lol.... Ikr?? We all like on cloud 9 everydaaaayy!!! :D

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

@jilyheidi   Kim Jung Hyun??? I think Bogum will bcome ??restless now...  Hahahaha....  :lol:

But why????

Another oppa dosaeng team up his older by 9 yrs to our Kim Jung.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jilyheidi said:

There a possible leading man according to the article in soompi rookie actor Kim Jung hyun of rebel hong gil dong is eyeing to be the male lead of school of 2017 and he considering positively.

I have just check and read the report. I noted that Kim Jung Hyun was born in 1990, 3 yrs older than Bo Gum, 9 years older than YJ? :grimace: Thats quite a......gap...... No?

• Like 3

On 19/5/2017 at 8:20 AM, Lian_Jade said:

Actress Kim Yoo Jung is in talks to play the female lead of “School 2017”!

On May 19, Kim Yoo Jung’s agency Sidus HQ released a statement that she is considering a role in the next release of the “School” series, “School 2017.” The representative said, “We are optimistic about this role and are currently looking into it.”

Certainly this is a good news, It's understandable, yet, I convinced myself that  she is not taking that job...and after MDBC, with all that's happened and everything else going on, maybe she rather prefer a movie role... then we'll see. Now, YJ seems to gorgeous woman, I don't know if I want see she back on play a role in school uniform or play romantic role with actors other than BG... gradually I'll just get used to the idea and  might as well make it convenient for them to divert attention away from the couple..

Let's see how's the fan meeting progressing... Wish the translations would soon get here ***...:rolleyes:

... why not Lee Young??? :D

Spoiler

And her close friend, Bogummy, is spotted today... he is  dressed casual.. still good looking though..:wub:

DAQllxKVoAADNAk.jpg

Spoiler

23 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Looking at Yoojung's pics at airport today on the way to SG, you can see YJ was holding her mobile at all times...I was thinking was it Bogum wanted to check more often if she is ok while away and injured at same time and as you can see how he kept his eyes on her at Baeksang. He is that type of person who would show love and caring.

What I like about YJ is she does listen and obey him and do what he asked her. Boyfriend and girlfriend thingy I guess... (my delulu I know):D

Maybe, it was just like that.... :tongue:

22 hours ago, triplemt08 said:

I hope our couple will get a drama written by Kim Eun Sook

:love: that would be a dream come true...

DALlV0KUQAI-z-w.jpg

*** And the first translations... She talked about Bogum...

Spoiler

• Like 12

Our doll is so pretty today! :D and I like how in her fan meetings, she sings Bogum's "My Person" out of all the other OST they have from their drama. I also like the fact that they talked about and mentioned Bogum too hehe :wub:

Idk exactly which YeongOn scene are they watching but her reaction is so cute ^_^

Edit: They were watching ep 12 when Ra On visited the Crown Prince after he got injured. It was the part when Lee Young gave her a back hug and told her that no one will take her happiness away without his permission and told her not to cry :tears: but her reaction tho aaaahhhh. Kiligs kilig :wub:

and this is a good logic... what a sneaky answer Yoojung haha. I'd like to think about it that way :rolleyes:

Have a good day!

• Like 15

2 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

But why????

Another oppa dosaeng team up his older by 9 yrs to our Kim Jung.

Hehe.. U know... Jealous... :lol::tongue: just saying chingu.. Delulu fans.. Lol

Anw...its normal for them to get another leading partner.. Cant b help.  Though im hoping for them to b in the same drama again.... :blush:

• Like 7

On 20/5/2017 at 5:41 PM, triplemt08 said:

Edit: They were watching ep 12 when Ra On visited the Crown Prince after he got injured. It was the part when Lee Young gave her a back hug and told her that no one will take her happiness away without his permission and told her not to cry :tears: but her reaction tho aaaahhhh. Kiligs kilig :wub:

:D This is a singular reaction... She did feel kind of... embarrassed?

Certain  expressions are too cute :D... but his dress?:huh:

Spoiler

I'll bet now she is in a hurry to get back to Seoul,  where she'll find someone anxious to take care of her.:wub:

DAMjNUPUIAIa-rb.jpg

Spoiler

DAJ2_vCU0AA2nq-.jpg

Goodnight to all and have a safe trip home, pretty doll!

• Like 17

33971656253_9f67b76197_b.jpg

DAVLWbPUAAA_5N3.jpgDAVLVjRUIAA5l7r.jpg

Spoiler

DAVLZPpU0AAedfM.jpgDAVLYxSV0AA_V_8.jpg

DAVnTRcVwAExcqR.jpgDAVnUTBVoAE06AQ.jpg

c as labeled

Kim Yoo Jung Talks About Working With Park Bo Gum And Disguising Herself

Hidayah Idris

20 May 2017

Plus, did she just dropped a HUGE hint about her upcoming project?

Kim Yoo Jung may be only 17 years old, but she probably has chalked up more years of work experience than most of us. The actress started her career at a tender age of four, taking up child actor roles before landing her first lead role in the popular Korean drama Moonlight Drawn by Clouds alongside Park Bo Gum.

The actress shared during an interview with us ahead of her fan meeting that one of the challenges she faced being a young actress was working with senior actors who are much older than her. But that shouldn’t come as a surprise, considering her previous roles prior to Moonlight Drawn by Clouds had always been the younger versions of lead actresses. This could be why, when asked about the roles she wanted to take up in future, she said, “I’m still a student, so I want to work more closely with other actors around my age, so we can create more memories together.” Could this be a hint that she is indeed joining School 2017, as speculated?

UHF1KRQ.gif

d7n2jHo.png?3

Jk5TEUi.gif

xowhSes.png?1

Qdgxmg9.png?1

GQYSIlh.gif

X8xvMd0.png?1

r4R1Mwx.png?1

myhGvxN.gif

P0BInr9.png?1

http://www.cleo.com.sg

• Like 17

18443568_1402592336445720_80461134994971

On 21/5/2017 at 9:22 AM, lifeisfullofraon said:

Post-MDBC, they can pretend all they want when they are not literally clingy to each other’s side--mincing words to reporters, covering up from the fan-girls and fan-boys, telling their family and agency otherwise--that they are just good, close, best friends, but they cannot keep their magnetic [romantic] attraction to each other totally under cover, whenever they are in proximity--they just cannot help but getting closer and closer to each other until they are completely attached emotionally if not physically.

Welcome, I appreciate your analysis and I look forward to continuation... I felt the same way as you and I must say that first of all I never believed in transpositions of stories into reality, even when I very loved a character. I just want add that for me what's between our guys is not simply the continuation of what has happened  between Lee Young and Raon in MDBC. I believe that the development of their relationship has happened naturally almost in an independent way, beyond their control. Simply they are two soul mates who going to reunite and to meet by chance or by fate.

sddefault.jpg

Spoiler

On 21/5/2017 at 9:22 AM, lifeisfullofraon said:

In preparing his role as Lee Yeong, BG must have watched YJG’s most famous acting performance starring in METS with co-star Kim You-Jung. BG must have come to admire Youjung’s aura, beauty and acting ability along side of YJG. It could have planted a seed in his mind--what if I could act with her someday? Will she want to act with me in MDBC? Maybe I should aI thinksk her to be Raon?

SIA

I have always held the strongest belief that BG must have watched YJ being interviewed by the host from the side of stage, waiting for her to finish, and admiring her fresh face and graceful movements on the stage.  YJ was calm and mature for her young tender age and held her own floor with the fans and media.  BG must have been impressed by her youthful yet breath-taking appearance and her elegant yet strong aura; and he knew that she could act--she has only been the first choice for young female roles in Sageuk dramas since 2006.  If he had any pull on the producers who was deciding on the female lead of MDBC, he would have leaned heavily on them to talk to Youjung about taking the role of Raon after seeing her in SIA, if he has not already done so before SIA (after connecting with YJG).

I think that to your question "How much SAY did Bogummy have on finally selecting Youjung as Raon?", also thanks to your analysis, the answer cannot but be affirmative: he wanted her!

DAVyj6xUIAAdixt.jpg

Bo Gum as a special guest in Kim Go Eun Fan meeting (I hope that, after having reached by YJ the age of majority, the BoYoo interactions in public are no longer a taboo and the two agencies can cooperate to enable that the public can benefit again about the their strong chemistry). BG's a gentle and handsome man. Don't be jealous of him, they're just old friends and colleagues.

Spoiler

And a other great news about Bogummy:

• Like 17

Think someone here had also postulated that his fan meet tour "oh happy day" poster attire was somewhat linked as well to his "happy day"

something about what he wore after it was announced that KYJ would be his leading lady...

some lovely pics of his looking particularly gleeful when he was walking to work I believe...

he would have been familiar with her as an actress given her long career in sageuks 

whatever it was....it was kismet and the rest is history....swoon....

did wonder how much say he did have in the choice of his leading lady....

@lifeisfullofraon loved your post...you've put into eloquent words what I and i guess everyone on this forum have felt since embarking on the MDBC journey.....

its almost a year and I still haven't moved on....lol...still rewatching bits here and there and haven't found another k drama that has got me this batty....

lucky enough to have gone for Kyj's fan meet and think it's hilarious that while all of us were swooning over the back hug scene... The one thing she mentioned was that it bothered her that her face was so "big" next to his since she was crying and felt her beautiful face was bloated....typical female...lol

she is so very sweet and happy..hope she enjoyed her time in Singapore!

• Like 18

DAWLsdAV0AAgLUA.jpg

DASCPqgVoAAdgCd.jpg

DAWGkyzVoAAUdIT.jpg

DAWGky1U0AA05KW.jpg

Someday, when I meet someone who asks me about love, I'll tell them everything about you. Good night, my person.

DASCPp_VoAAn7nE.jpg

c .https://twitter.com/exonied/status/865960329183805441

===============

Adding

Gender- bending charm

Kim You Jung, 17, has acted in more than 50 films and TV dramas since the age of four.

ST_20170522_GNYOU22_3156106.jpg?itok=zdMST PHOTO: CHEW SENG KIM

PUBLISHED

MAY 22, 2017

Former child actress Kim You Jung scores a hit in her first adult lead role as a girl disguised as a eunuch in Love In The Moonlight.

South Korean actress Kim You Jung's fan meet in Singapore last Saturday is titled First Memory. But the 17-year-old barely has any recollection of her early days in the industry. After all, she started acting at the age of four.

Speaking to local press before the meet, she says: "I can't remember what it was like before primary school. I have a memory of myself through watching my productions. It's embarrassing watching myself."

She appears to be far from a spoilt young star. In fact, she seems mature beyond her years and thoroughly professional - she turned up for the interview despite sporting a cast on her left arm as a result of a "minor" injury sustained from a fall a few days ago.

After building a filmography of more than 50 films and TV dramas, with fantasy hit Moon Embracing The Sun (2012) among the most well known, she is coming into her own as a grown-up actress after starring in her first adult lead role in historical drama Love In The Moonlight (2016), as a girl disguised as a eunuch, who ends up romancing the king.

"I think I was the most handsome among the cast," Kim says.

"Just joking. The other actors were good-looking, caring and nice. It was comfortable playing a guy. I didn't have to bother about how I looked when I ate."

Her gender-bending role charmed audiences, who voted her the Most Popular Television Actress at the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards earlier this month. The annual ceremony celebrates the best in South Korean television and film.

The spike in Kim's popularity translated into the opportunity to hold her first overseas fan meet in Taipei in February and in Singapore over the weekend.

The star was all smiles at the small-scale event held at a ballroom in Grand Copthorne Waterfront hotel.

Besides the usual fan meet programme of interactive games and a chit-chat segment, she serenaded the 200-plus fans with a rendition of the ballad Cloudy Day, a classic by Singapore singer Stefanie Sun.

There were times she showed she was just a wide-eyed high-school girl with a veteran actress' resume.

Stumped by interview questions, she threw glances in the direction of her minders in an obvious plea for help.

And the doe-eyed beauty wistfully talked about a rare opportunity to work on a school play with her friends.

She says: "I learnt a lot through acting. But I didn't spend enough time with my friends because I grew up on film sets. That is my one regret."

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/gender-bending-charm

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1

DELULU MODE ON! LOL

Don't they say that couples who spend time together starts become similar or alike? Am I wrong? I think when it comes to our couple, my imagination just becomes wild haha. Both of them loves food even before they met, so in that sense, they're alike. That's why they're food buddies. And also, Yoojung said that one of her ideal type is one who eats well and the first thing that pops up in my head when I heard that was Bogum haha. The way they eat, the food they eat, how much they eat and how they're both are not picky when it comes to food... just look at them. So cute! 

Spoiler

Another one, their blue clothing and their choice of shade is so similar. Is this their couple color? Haha. And it's not just the shade, they're both sweaters too! Really, couples or bestfriend who's alike, thinks alike hehe.

Spoiler

Meaning of color blue 

"Most blues convey a sense of trust, loyalty, cleanliness, and understanding."

"Light (sky) blue: peace, serenity, ethereal, spiritual, infinity"

https://www.colormatters.com/the-meanings-of-colors/blue

"Blue is the color of the sky and sea. It is often associated with depth and stability. It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth, and heaven. Blue is considered beneficial to the mind and body. It slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect. Blue is strongly associated with tranquility and calmness. In heraldry, blue is used to symbolize piety and sincerity."

http://www.color-wheel-pro.com/color-meaning.html

One more thing before I sign off.... Does anybody here know Korean well? Coz I have some questions hehe. It's still about BoYoo. I'll put it on spoiler :D

Spoiler

So I've been rewatching the MDBC BTS, and I was wondering if Yoojung and Bogum talks to each other in banmal. I know they drop their honorifics once they're comfortable with each other eventhough the other is older than the other one...but I don't know how to tell if they're speaking banmal. All I know is that, it doesn't have the "yo" on the last part. Like for example, the part when Yoojung told Bogum not to do that expression when he was telling RaOn about how all women dreams to be with the prince. Haha do you guys know what I'm talking about? But yeah, I was wondering coz I know that once they drop honorifics, it means they're really comfortable and close with each other.

Another one is when they're in awarding events. Don't they have to be formal there? Like saying "ssi" at the end part of their names? But what I noticed is that, Bogum called Yoojung, Yoojung-ie during KBS awards when he was talking about her. And Yoojung called Bogum, Bogum-oppa during the awarding in MAMA. I'm just curios coz I know that even if they're close, they still call each other formally when it comes to formal events.

Sorry guys for so many questions! I'm just really curious. I'm not too familiar with Korean culture yet, eventhough I watch so much Korean dramas lol. I hope someone could answer or clarify my curiosities. Thank you :)

Have a good Sunday guys! God Bless! 

• Like 14

Annyeong haseyo chingus !  After 4 years of being hiatus from this  forum, my shipper heart was deactivated  again-- of course I caught what  you  all chingus  saw  :  those  shy glances,  those sweet looks of devotion,   discreet arm  holding  and   side  hugs ... I assumed they  are in a cute stage of   relationship  ( whatever and however they call it nowadays ).

I am feeling renewed and  I am ready to  take  part   on this  journey  -  upgraded via business class  aboard  in  this  ship.  Am  still getting myself  familiar with the lovely contributors of this forum .

Please take care of me, y' all. :wub: 

• Like 14

@triplemt08 I worked with Koreans for ten years so I am more or less familiar with their culture..I never learned the language, though, but I could understand just about to survive in their jungle :D anyways, with regards to your question, Koreans never drop honorifics..what changes is their tone in speaking to the person that they would consider very familiar and can treat like family. They are always conscious of the age and position of the people they are talking to..so be it a close friend or a co-worker, you will always hear "yo" at the end of the sentence or the title/position of the name of the person they are addressing to..like, BoGum oppa, Jin Young Hyung, Sooo Bin noona et.al... and "nida" if they are in a formal and unfamiliar setting..the only instances that they "drop" honorifics will vary on the setting or situation and as I mentioned already, how familiar they treat one another..and this is recognized when -I, -ah are added to the name itself. Examples are when BG said Yoo Jung-ie or Yoo Jung-ah, Dong Yeon-i, or in JY's case he calls BG Bo Gum-i or Bo Gum-ah, this denotes a very close relationship like family..like siblings.. And one occasion may come to mind, when BG said that he feels most handsome if he is addressed as BoGum ssi, have you come across that interview? Maybe he was, forgive my delusion, thinking of YJ that time..because she always addressed him as oppa (family/brother) he must have wanted YJ to treat him as a man, thus, BoGum ssi.

I hope this explains enough, but I will try to share more next time..for now, ciao!

• Like 12