Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

M402rg4.jpg?1

B4fqYpp.png?1

Park Bo Gum In Singapore: Top 5 Amazing Moments From The Sold-Out Fan Meet

Park Bo Gum, star of the recent hit Korean drama “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds,” was in Singapore last weekend for the final stop of his Asia tour “Oh Happy Day.”

Thousands of fans warmly welcomed Park Park Bo Gum with tremendous cheers as he entered the stage. The actor seemed pleasantly surprised at first, given that it was his first visit to the sunny island of Singapore. The sold-out fan meet-and-greet lasted for more than 3 hours with many memorable moments. Here are our top five moments from that day:

1. Intimate, personal details revealed

During the fan meet, Park Park Bo Gum introduced himself fluently in English and revealed some private details about himself. He also shared several never-released photos, including those from his first day in Singapore and some from the set of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.” We’ve put together a short list of fun facts of the lovable actor for you below:

park-bo-gum-secrets

2. Park Park Bo Gum ignored!

park-bo-gum-singapore-2
You might have seen the recent viral video showing several beloved Korean stars being ignored at meet-and-greet sessions, which includes Park Park Bo Gum being ignored by fans several times. Alas, the poor boy was ignored yet again by another lucky fan (who was called on stage) when he reached out for a handshake! His adorable jaded expression remained exactly the same as in the video.

3. Park Bo Gum’s hard work, sincerity, and love for his fans

PBG-1

For his Asia tour, Park Bo Gum made it a point to learn and perform special local songs for every country that he visited. In Singapore, fans were treated to an up-close encounter with Park Bo Gum as he strutted through the crowd with a flower wreath around his neck, singing “Singapura,” a local Malay-English song. Park Bo Gum felt that learning the local culture and lingo was an effective way of communicating with fans.

Fans also got to high five the fun-loving actor in person, and the session lasted for another three hours. Despite being visibly tired, Park Bo Gum still managed to give a bright smile and thanked his 3,500 fans who were present that day.

4. Making chicken with Song Joong Ki?

park-bo-gum-singapore-6

Spoiler

park-bo-gum-singapore-3

You might have already read about Song Joong Ki showing up to Park Bo Gum’s fan meet in Thailand. The “Descendants of the Sun” actor showed up once more in support for his good friend’s fan meet in Singapore.

Bromance was in the air as the cheeky duo played many games together. One of the challenges required them to create a chicken figurine out of clay (Park Park Bo Gum was born in the year of the rooster). Park Bo Gum dished out his masterpiece of carefully crafted chickens, while Song Joong Ki birthed a pac-man looking chicken with mohawk hair.

5. Our crown prince

Spoiler

park-bo-gum-singapore-4

Fans requested for Park Bo Gum to re-enact several scenes from “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” and “Reply 1988,” including one where he folded a paper airplane in an episode of the latter series. Bogummy fans went wild as he flew five airplanes that were signed with personalized messages into the crowd.

Throughout the night, Park Bo Gum’s sincerity, gratitude, and love beamed toward his fans. When asked for advice that he could give fans, he said, “Choose wise choices that will lead you to happiness in life.”

We’d like to thank UnUsUaL Entertainment for inviting us to cover the amazing fan meet! All photos credited to UnUsUaL Entertainment.

soompi

• Like 14

Wonder if my PC or is it soompi portal having some system issue?  It keeps "hanging" when I tried to read the forum for the past week till now ......  Have to keep refreshing it and close the browser, then reopen it again and again?  Anyone can assist and advise what's wrong?  Thank you.

• Like 1

BG is now back home and hope he has met YJ and spent time with her a bit as he traveled quite a lot during the last 2 months.

Anyway, look at this photo of BG exploring Thai Temple in Bangkok, holding his mobile phone...I was thinking that phone must be very valuable...lol imagine he dropped it and I picked it up, I would be dying to know his messages sent to YJ and his photos taken with her. Must be so nice!

But actually I hope he would never lose his mobile as a secret will not be a secret anymore. We just want BoYoo to have privacy for now until they are ready :-)

• Like 8

To me YJS is a safe choice as firstly, the other 3 have many many female fans and secondly maybe she and YJS are really good friends since young so even if she were to choose him is still ok...they will be still friend friend relationship nothing romantic..

• Like 6

8 hours ago, parmma said:

Japan magzine 'Hallyu Pia' 2017. Mar. #ParkBogum Headline: Absolute healing power~Next generation big star appears-Bogum

Spoiler

(cr:parkbogum_kkr)

C5PQqatVMAE3oV0.jpgC5PRGPsUMAE5b3v.jpg 

C5PfJliVUAIqasb.jpg

C5PfKq2UcAEzz0a.jpg

@parmma with all the above photos you posted, we can definitely foresee new photoshopped of boyoo  such as with the letter B & , there will for sure be a "J" or "Y"; his clock will match her watch; flower holding... and the photo frame he held, who would be in it? 

Appreciate how Boyoo bring so much laughter and joy to people around them and exemplify great professional hard work; boyoo couple is indeed "the big stars of this new generation and the absolute healing power" to boyoo fans ;p  

• Like 14

Shipper like me have the tendency to imagine them in one frame:blush: 

I51JHHx.png?1

9e1ce579-310b-4464-a504-dbed70324493.jpg

Okay, this girl isn't sexy in bed but we included her because we want to lie in bed and chat with her!(:thumbsup:agree she is very charismatic/full of charm young lady:))

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/korean-actors-who-look-sexy-in-bed/

another article

Korean fashion experts name the most charming and stylish male celebrities

When one looks at the most popular male Korean celebrities, it's pretty easy to see that they're all good-looking, have style, and possess a certain amount of charisma. So how do they look to the true professionals of style - fashion experts that are behind the hottest looks and trends? Here is a list of who the editors of some of Korea's biggest fashion magazines thought were the most charming male celebrities around!

Fashion editors tend to look at things like appearance and style with quite a lot more scrutiny than the average Joe or Jane, so the selected few that made the list of "most charming" male celebrities for InStyle Korea can rest assured that they're seen as the real deal. With literally hundreds of celebrities in the public eye, making this exclusive list means you've definitely charmed your way to the top. So who are these charming individuals, anyway? 

3. Park Bo Gum —   Owner of the most symmetrical and beautiful face around. "Makes your eyes feel purified just by looking at him," said an editor. Now that's quite a compliment!

7247aa18-fbe1-4fa8-ac63-e25a56e70f0f.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/korean-fashion-experts-name-their-most-charming-and-stylish-male-celebrities/

• Like 16

11 hours ago, cici1 said:

note: still wearing the same ring in her index finger

Yes, she is still wearing the ring. To be honest, unlike other people here, I've never given it that much importance, because we have no idea what kind of ring it is and what it means: it could be another friendship/class ring or it might have some other meaning, especially considering that lately she's usually wearing it on her index finger together with a similar thin ring on her thumb... but we really don't know. We can make at most delulu assumptions, but that's it. However, since it was mentioned many times, I guess it's now worth pointing out for all of you who are paying attention to it that - whatever this ring means -  our baby girls cares about it enough to keep it during a photoshoot (and I am also a bit surprised since as far as I know models do not wear personal items when they are shooting commercials) and even move it to the right hand when she has to wear other rings (I assume chosen by whoever is in charge of the photoshoot) on the left hand which is in focus because of the watch. Even though we can't see from these pictures if she is also wearing the other ring on the right thumb, it really looks like this/these ring/s is/are quite important to her. 

Going definitely off topic.... but are those released today official/ Julius pictures? Even if I see they have the  brand logo,I don't think so and I hope not even if I am absolutely ok with the more mature look YJ has here compared to the other shots that were released earlier. She looks beautiful, and I am happy that she gets to try different looks. 

Spoiler

my complain about these pics is totally silly, but:

1. in some photos you can clearly see the elastic bands used to hold the sleeves in place. I mean it's totally ok to use them, but then either you shoot in a way that they are not visible or you edit them out later, since it's such an easy thing to do with photoshop. 

2. she's wearing the watch upside down. I know that this way it's easier for the viewer to see the watch face, but typically in watch advertising models have to wear the watch properly  (otherwise it seems unnatural, if not a gross mistake) and there are other tricks that can be used to show the dial to the viewers. I even checked old Julius advertisements (because for a moment I wondered if maybe in Korea/Asian countries it is normal to shoot watch advertisements like this instead and I was ready to criticize because I am just used to the western way) but in all of them the models - YJ and others  - are wearing the watch as is shoud be, so it's not me!

That's why I assume that the pics we've seen yesterday are just a preparation or part of the "making of", otherwise I'd feel sorry that they are doing a sloppy job with one of Yoojung's CFs. Not her fault in any way, and I hope it is clear that what I am sayig is not meant at all as a critic to her or her team who have no say in the matter. 

Enough of this now, anyway. 

So, since I guess these pictures are not the final version of the Julius CF, I am looking forward to seeing the end result... and also how the "Coca Cola" shot will be featured :wink::wub: 

Have a nice day, fellow shippers! :) 

• Like 17

On 2/22/2017 at 0:52 AM, peachlover777 said:

Immediately they show scene of Raon's farewell kiss to LY stating that:

Their "non stop kissing scenes" led many fans in deep wonder if the romance in the "reel" has indeed become a little too real?? LOL

commented that YJ laughed it off and stated that the couple were just "foodie buddies" lah

:love:too much real I would say...kekeke..okay for now I will accept the foodie buddies..makes me feel so happy knowing that they enjoy each other company...next time you went out make sure to eat a lot my babies...:heart:

new found love :joy::joy:thanks chinguya

Dai international law is more popular: the index finger --- want to get married, that unmarried; middle finger --- has been in love; ring finger that has engaged or married ---; little finger --- that celibacy. As for the right hand, has traditionally also had a finger wearing the ring is meaningful. Ring worn on the index finger, the feeling is more personal ideas.

On 2/22/2017 at 4:30 AM, parmma said:

“Choose wise choices that will lead you to happiness in life.”

That's why we choose to adore and love you... Bo Gum and Yoo Jung coz it leads us to pure happiness..and I must say you should also choose wisely..trolls are everywhere..never let go of your happiness..so choose wisely..

Coz We already choose wisely...:wub:BoYoo ladies choice:joy:

• Like 17

so how did Flower Scholar call his puppy again?  Let's find out..

Kim Yoo Jung 1

credit: uploader

Lol, media wanted YJ to express how she would shoo away puppy/or ask puppy to "Let's go..." in the following manner/mood (using the famous chinese phrases/idiom 喜怒哀樂 emotional expression)

#1喜 happily

#2怒 angrily

#3 哀sadly

#4 樂exuberantly

http://weibo.com/tv/v/EwQeGgSkk?fid=1034:ba3565249f6fca12358d60c76a216b15

caption: adorably cute!!

finally she greeted fans with a Sarangae & Wa Ai Ni!"

• Like 14

lI8lD1F.jpg

KimYooJung is not only a fashion indicator, but also prompts the popular inspiration http://news1.kr/articles/?2919871 

C5VgzE4VMAAvYeq.jpg

C5Vg1h4UYAAR4R7.jpg

https://twitter.com/Taiwando/status/834679789067710464

Ryu Jun-Yeol Passed this kiss to #ParkBoGum for 'Korean Suicide Prevention Center's <Air Kiss> campaign cr. as tagged

C5VloeuUYAEjpqU.jpg

https://twitter.com/pepipaaaa/status/834640797911769088

• Like 17