Rin90

rBcbTVP.gif

6JOkOKP.gif

1NsSreb.jpg?1

C5KextrVYAAgods.jpgHDFudQS.jpg?1

C5KS_bWUYAAY-oV.jpg  BGghYw2.jpg?1

c as tagged 

Rankings Of The Most Charming Male Celebrities According To Fashion Experts

Korea is home to many handsome and very charming Korean male celebrities, and here’s just a few of those chosen as the most charming celebrities.

InStyle Korea compiled a few Korean male celebrities that they believe have the best charms. Their editors shared a few thoughts as to why they chose these celebrities and we then translated those reasons so that international fans could also know what other people see in their favorite oppas.

Here are six charming male celebrities according to InStyle Korea:

Park Bo Gum

Park-Bo-Gum.jpg

I’ll be brutally blunt and say that I am a lookist. I think that if you’re a celebrity, your appearance should be great. You cannot have a more bilaterally symmetrical face and than his guy who has the most beautiful lines and textures to his features. Just by looking at Park Bo Gum’s pure, bright face that is filled with sunlight, seems like your own eyes are being purified.:thumbsup:

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/charming-male-celebrities-according-instyle-korea/

• Like 14

p7WDTZb.jpg

Fun and laughter at Park Bo Gum

fan meet

ST_20170220_GNPARK_2953166.jpg?itok=q_qfAt last Saturday's fan meet at The Star Theatre, South Korean actors Song Joong Ki (left) and Park Bo Gum (right) got fans excited.PHOTO: UNUSUAL ENTERTAINMENT

Fans of South Korean actor Park Bo Gum got more than they bargained for at the star's sold-out fan meet last Saturday.

The three-hour event at The Star Theatre at The Star Performing Arts Centre in Buona Vista was longer than the typical two hours for such events, which usually include re-enactments of K-drama scenes, games with fans and singing.

It also sprung a surprise guest - popular Descendants Of The Sun star Song Joong Ki, 31.

Park, 23, was on his best form, performing crowd-pleasing antics with the zest of an Energizer bunny on a mission to make his fans feel special.

On stage, he handmade yubuchobap, a Korean dish of tofu pockets stuffed with rice, then tenderly fed one to an admirer.

He ran after fans to give them a handshake or hug as they left the stage after a game and several audience members went home with mementos including soundtracks from Park's television dramas and outfits he had worn before.

The actor also gave civil servant Shirley Ong, 29, an early birthday surprise, picking her out from the audience to sing her a birthday song - a request from Ms Ong's sister, who was with her at the show.

He also wrote her a birthday card and gave her his pullover sweater.

After the show, Ms Ong, who is born in April, was still reeling from what she described as a "surreal experience".

"I was immensely surprised. I wondered if I heard wrongly at first, but later I realised he was talking about me. It was really touching that he wrote me a personalised card.

"This is the best birthday of my life," says the bachelorette.

The actor also stayed behind for 11/2 hours after the show to give each fan a high-five on stage.

Student Michelle Tan, 19, speaking to The Straits Times after the fan meet, says: "It was my first time seeing my favourite idol up close. Even though Park was tired after high-fiving so many fans, he still greeted each with the same amount of energy and enthusiasm."

The first batch of 2,000 tickets to last Saturday's event sold out within three hours in December last year, prompting local organiser Unusual Entertainment to release another 1,500 tickets.

The second batch soon sold out too.

These ticket-holders got to see two of the hottest Korean actors at the same event.

Both Park and Song ruled last year's K-drama scene - Park in the top-rated period drama, Love In The Moonlight, and Song in the global hit, Descendants Of The Sun.

The pair, who are from talent agency Blossom Entertainment, are fast friends.

The younger Park counts Song as his mentor and, in a previous interview, told of how he sought advice from Song when he was at a loss on how to tackle his crown prince role in Love In The Moonlight.

This is the third time Song is appearing during Park's Asia tour. He was also with him at a fan meet in Thailand earlier this month and at another meet in Taiwan last month. Singapore is Park's last stop on his Asia tour to meet fans.

Many went home satisfied.

Ms Joyce Tay, 24, who works in sales, says: "Song Joong Ki made waves in the first half of 2016 and then it was Park Bo Gum's turn in the second half of the year.

"It is rare to have an opportunity like this to see two top actors at one meet."

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment

• Like 15

@thearmyofskank Wow!!!So happy for you and enjoy your tour in Korea my friend..hoping one day our wish will be fulfilled so we can definitely go to Korea...

My BoYoo mind tells me..he buy gifts for his sister and for his PERSON as well......:wub:

Looking forward for their next project..but need to meditate my heart first....

• Like 8

:joy: @gum1626so it's JG this time...don't get me wrong...I adore this two since MTETS..good answer Yoo Jungie..I really didn't expect Bo Gum to be announce the winner..BUT THE YEAR 2016 SAYS IT ALL.."I FELT THE HAPPIEST"...:wub:

@thearmyofskankcross finger chinguya:blush:

SOMEthing about RED AND GREEN APPLE..EVEN APPLE HAVE CHEMISTRY THIS TIME:joy::heart:

• Like 18

@Edith Fabian& @thearmyofskank regarding the cliffhanger... err.. since YJ did not feed us the answer we crave for so let's hear what the media has to offer ;p

this broadcasting station (Nex TW Channel) sure know how to spice up their snippet on boyoo to whet our appetite ;p

-it states that Moonlight has capitulated boyoo couple into instant fame!

-that YJ is so lucky to plunged into the pit with BG which left an unforgettable experience.

-that she followed in BG's footstep to hold FM in Taiwan

-and sth about... from reel to too real ;p

~~

Spoiler

mentioned that many kdrama fanatics are very familiar with YJ as child actor and that METS superb acting has made her become an instant household name.

then they showed clips of YJ with some artists stating that indeed her acting skill has been well acknowledged.

(let's meet the heartthrobs, shall we ;p)

YJ & Eric (who could forget @Kissy13's new found love ;p)

YJ & YJG (METS)

YJ & KSH (Pizza)

YJ & TOP (Commitment) 

~~

ahem, methinks below is the key to the whole entertainment news ;p (cue to 1:30 onward...)

said in Moonlight YJ acted as cross-dressing eunuch accidentally entered into the palace and established a romantic relationship BG (note: they didn't say CP nor LY here) 

Screen on YJ explaining the pit scene, she is really a great and exciting story teller: There is this scene where were we were in the pit... the filming crews and us... because of that scene, we become very connected/closed.  Even though we were physically very tiring, plus the weather was very hot and humid (crammed in the stuffy pit), but somehow we were able to laugh non-stop throughout the filming process.  The instant we crawled out of the hole into the open space, we felt such great relief!"

~~~

Immediately they show scene of Raon's farewell kiss to LY stating that:

Their "non stop kissing scenes" led many fans in deep wonder if the romance in the "reel" has indeed become a little too real?? LOL

commented that YJ laughed it off and stated that the couple were just "foodie buddies" lah ;p

next scene was YJ sharing about the 10 portions kalbi eating feast..

next is the screen of HSN's sharing chicken to CP: "From me who has the richest heart... in all of Joseon... here's my affection to you!"

Then the ending caption directed to BG  with commentator voice-over:  Eat more, okay!! (as if to tell BG that next time when they foodie goodie gathering to eat more again ;p)

what a tease!!

• Like 17

I was wondering why baby YJ looks chubby.. so the answer is she find her foodie buddies.. Should I blame her foodie buddies for her super happy smile and chubby look... I don't dare.. :rolleyes: Baby YJ, she looks chubby, but she still looks  beautiful and cute.. I want to pinch her cheek..

But here,  her up do hair style here, make her look mature..So normal, when she included in the list of woman with... not a girl.. LOL 

Her eyes tho..  BEAYOOTIFUL

d5c0e03b59.png

note: still wearing the same ring in her index finger

• Like 18