Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

On 2/3/2017 at 9:17 AM, peachlover777 said:

If BG asked YJ what did she learn in Taiwan, she will have to say this to him in taiwanese dialet : "Li gi en dou"

Spoiler

~~

translation for the above link

Yj spoke in Mandarin chinese -- hello, i am KYJ, the program you are watching now is "I love idols" (MTV Idols for Asia)

~~~

mc coaching YJ how to speak local/taiwanese dialect --

#1 how are you 

#2 "li gin en dou" -- you are very handsome ;p

#3 the 3rd one is funny its said "ben so di do wi" aka where is the toilet", then the mc asked her to guess... he touched his tummy as if like I'm gonna have a diarrhea, then YJ got the cue and blurted out is it wanting to go to toilet, then she Laugh Out Loud, wow her natural self has returned!!

then they asked her to make 3 facial expressions

#1 cuteness

#2 innocent and pure look

#3 sexy pose -- she blink her eye

~~~

Upon her touch down at Taiwan airport, she went straight for 12 interviews with various media; then in the evening she had  interview at a tv show -- MTV Idols for Asia..

Hi all, just like to let you know that Taiwan is releasing another detailed interview of YJ in a couple of hours (taiwan time at 7 pm)

it's the same interviewer as above from Feb 3, and after 17 days, they decided to release a more detailed one...

said she is a linguistic genius lol (sounds like BG who can speak multi-languages now ;p)

she is learning how to say "You are handsome" "I love you"... in local dialect.

wow, the interview should be exciting... they are digging on her first crush as well as finding out which actor made her heart flustered the most!.

PBG? Yeo Jin Goo? JY? or Lee Je Hoon (from secret door)?  hope the answer won't be KDY, lol 

~~

earlier we chat about KDY, now let's focus on JY a bit, lol

JY's B1A4 will be having a concert in Taiwan next month (Joytime entertainment is hosting them/ the one that host YJ First Memory).  Let's check boyoo's handsome JY and his charming team as they promote their upcoming event ;p

Spoiler

• Like 18

42 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

wow, the interview should be exciting...this time they asked YJ which actor that she worked with most stirs her heart:

PBG, Yeo Jin Goo, JY or Lee Je Hoon (from secret door)

I sense that we will  be dissapointed again hahahahahaa....is ok lets wait for the answer

• Like 5

I dont know if you read this If ever i want them to cast in mbc adaptation of webtoon cat and dog with a title of mermaid prince it about a high schooler girl  raised in traditional family still stuck in jeoson era.her grand fatther has already arranged her marriage since childhood and she given a pic of her future husband while the guy is minor celebrity whose famous in dating a star in short playboy but her grand father dragged him in arranged marriaged again his wil somekind of story how cute if they played a young merried couple  since in mdbc they did not become husband and wife.but the problem if bg are willing to do a drama outside kbs aside tvn.and if he do this he is consider as rookie since is first time in mbc and we know mbc is almost the homenetwork of kyj since almost  of her drama in this network.they consider kyj not new actress but vetran actress.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, vava123 said:

I sense that we will  be dissapointed again hahahahahaa....is ok lets wait for the answer

i have the feeling that she will choose  this guy ;p

the scenerio is pretty heart thumping don't you think?!

Spoiler

at .50 where Roan "fell" from the sky into his arm and their magnetic gazing is pretty flustering ;p

• Like 11

1 hour ago, peachlover777 said:

wow, the interview should be exciting... they are digging on her first crush as well as finding out which actor made her heart flustered the most!.

PBG? Yeo Jin Goo? JY? or Lee Je Hoon (from secret door)?  hope the answer won't be KDY, lol 

Hahaha KDY will be the safe black sheep.. hahaha, excited to know the answer tho.. or will she has another witty answer to this questions.. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edit: 

@peachlover777 ur guess on JY,, could be true.. wuahh looking forward for the answer.. but i hope her answer will be BG.. but not expect much tho LOL

• Like 10

Love the way Bogum smiled and looked at her. Full of love :wub: The conversation between them might be ( in my delulu mind )

BG : Gwaenchana? ( to present the award )

YJ : Aniya..its ok..just go ( smiling )

BG : Or do you want to present this award? ( make sure by offering the trophy )

YJ : Aniya oppa ( smiling and rejecting )

Their interactions were so lovely :heart:  its hard to move on from these 2 cuties.

• Like 19

can you guys please enlightening me why oh why so many similarities again??

at Singapore FM, mc asked BG what is one thing he can't leave his home without, and he replied "Chapstick";

and at YJ recent MTV taiwan interview MC asked what is one thing she must have in her makeup purse, she said "lip balm"!

• Like 21

Newest MTV -Idols for Asia Taiwan interview of YJ...

lol, the title caption: KJY expressed that her male idol is not PBG but "him"

rough translation and of course there is boyoo related ;p

Spoiler

oh lip balm can be heard in 16:32

Part 1

YJ greeted MTV audience; then they talked about her debut as cf model and child acting career; praised that her delightful and lovable image have captivated the hearts of many.

-that 2012 METS has allowed YJ and Yeo to exhibit their superb child acting and received countless recognition.  The combo of the 3 Kims child actress along with Yeo has domineering the acting power in this new generation.

-- that 2016 Moonlight popularity has definitely catapulted BG and YJ to even a higher stardom.

of course they also mentioned about BG recent Taiwan FM & YJ First Memory.

Part 2

-YJ shared about her feelings on first time coming to Taiwan: she is excited, thrilled and anxious to meet her fans face to face; felt a bit pity that due to tight schedule not able to tour taiwan as much.

-asked that her peers and other artists have been to taiwan for various activities and if she has personally consulted them like where to tour and where to eat.  She said she basically searched and browsed through some of the pictures and links to explore  Taiwan better.

-MC said since it is a first time to Taiwan, he liked to teach her some local/taiwanese dialect so she can put to use at her FM to wow the hearts of the audience. 

-commentator comments that YJ can really enunciate the phrases clearly and indeed a genius in linguistic study (lol, said perhaps she could come and act in Taiwanese drama ;p)

-MC highly recommended some useful phrases to YJ so she could flirt/impress male fans at her FM lol, such as I love you, you are very handsome, am i pretty  etc

-MC could't help but kept commenting how super cute YJ expression is.

-asked among the kissing, dancing or crying scenes, which one did she find most challenging

-said the cross dressing part, aside from the hot weather and the layered outfits they had to put on, she has to work on the emotion of the characters, the voice projection to fit the male/female tone, were all physically and emotionally straining.

-said the characters of HSN and Roan have both the mischievous side and ladylike element, so she watched some of the cross-dressing heroines such as YEH's Coffee Prince and MGY's Painter of the Wind to get some perspectives on how the characters should be portrayed.

MC said compare to the character from Moonlight, YJ seems to have more joyful and vibrant spirit.

(cue to 7:48...)-asked during the intimate scene with BG in moonlight, which is the pivotal moment that caused her to have butterflies in her stomach and feeling like having her first crush ;p

-YJ thought for a moment then replied that the part when LY told Raon that she would be the first person in the new Joseon world that he is going to create (epi 11), that was very impacting and moving to her, and that LY looked strikingly handsome in that scene also.

MC responded sounds like indeed BG is a very manly and charming actor.

Part 3

MC asked who treated her better, BG oppa or JY oppa?

-she said BG is like her second brother and JY is like her big brother.

-she said with BG, both of them have a lot of screen time, see each other more, constantly spurring each another on, relying on each other and becoming each other strength. 

-as for JY, they are more on the casual side, greet and chat, and that Jy always praise her for her acting skills.  He is like a mighty tree that YJ can rely and lean on, so she felt very grateful.

-chat about the squad eating feast, asked if indeed Yj is a foodie and she nodded without hesitation.

-mc asked her to name her 3 most favorite food and she seemed to have a tough time deciding so MC said since she is still in her puberty stage so must be craving and consuming a lot of food which is pretty normal lol

-she said she loves all kinds of food but settled down with meat, toast and cheese

-she was served with another taiwanese specialty called koah pau --steamed bun with fatty stewed meat. (her expression is so adorable, she picked up the bun and smelled it several times before biting, and the way she was savoring it, it definitely taste so deliciosos!!)

Part 4

interviewer commented that Yj has such youthful vibes in her with lovely facial expression, yet she loves to have this fuunny facial expression among her peers.

YJ said she is not very good at natural and normal (?) posing so she like to do these fun-ciful expression to light up the spirit among friends up.

they challenged her to do 5 fun-grimace/ugly-facial expressions; one has to be like the 99-liner (her peers goofy expression).

-so she did the adorable; prim and proper; sexy, being blamed innocently look; most ugliest 

-Interviewer stated that no matter how grimace her facial expression is, she is still undeniably adorable

-finally YJ showed the most ugliest pose she had ever done which she did before to cheer KDY up, it was adorably unattractive ;p

they remarked that Yj doesn't really need much effort to do all those comic exaggerated  expression as she is such a natural; and that she has such easy going, sociable and jocular personality. 

Part 5

3-sec answer on getting to know more of YJ

-when doing selfie, like to do direct posing and closed up shot

-needs to listen to music before falling asleep

-must have item in her purse is lip balm

-opportunity to do time travel, she chose 2016 (mc reacted what, so close as in to 2017?)  YJ said because she has many fond and happy memory in 2016 and feel so blessed!

-the most sought after friend during holiday time is of course her own dear sister!

-among the  actors she has collaborated with PBG; Yeo Jin Goo; JY; or Lee Je Hoon (from secret door), which one flustered her heart the most??

p.s. this one i let you guys go figure ;p-

• Like 22

@peachlover777 -opportunity to do time travel, she chose 2016 (mc reacted what, so close as in to 2017?)  YJ said because she has many fond and happy memory in 2016 

I think we all know why!!! Aside from MDBC memories, i.e., friends and experiences, 2016 had been a very good year for her career..she garnered awards here and there that established her firmly as an actress, and her visibility definitely increased due to endorsements and CFs which made the public's purchasing power steady that benefits their economy. And I just need to write this because it's bubbling over...there's Jeoha in 2016!!! And there's AAA, MNET and BoYoo up to now!

And @peachlover777 why, oh, why leave a hanging question like that???:crazy::o:D

• Like 17

OK OK yj chosen YJG as she said the characters he filmed were mostly manly / charisma.  Aigoo LY also very manly especially in scenes where he saved raon right ?:wacko:

Anyway yj has acted with yjg many times since young...I think is polite and appropriate to mention him...there goes my excuse as a boYoo shipper.

Bg fighting !:D

• Like 10

@Kissy13 that is seriously one gorgeous pic you got there! really stunning~ :wub: it's so rare to see man looks good in long hair, but BG can pull it off real good! And of course YJ looks beautiful as ever.

@peachlover777 urrghhhh I hate you and I love you at the same time~~ Thank you for the translation but the cliffhanger! Urgghhhh who is it that she choose? hahahaha~ I cannot watch the video by the way~

squeeeeellllllllll thank you @akikisetsu for the video. The way BG smile lovingly at YJ make my heart flutter! there seem to be like a basket filled with love coming out from BG gazes~ :heart:

Have a good day people! May your day fill with Raon today~ :blush::blush:

• Like 12