Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

Well after #RINGO, chicken became BoYoo next  officialy mascots.. n now i feel like eating chicken meat..wanna join me? :D

:thumbsup:chingu i join you:lol:

OKYoWfm.gif

0ypjuHe.gif

p0qJdBe.gif

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sittingImage may contain: 1 person, standing

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and concert

Image may contain: 3 peopleImage may contain: 3 people

c as labeled

• Like 22

just for fun, and because I think this has not been shared here yet (if it has and I just missed please let me know and I'll delete it)... 

As the ig post says, I know it's probably a G clef  with an embellishment (or possibly the apparel brand logo) but it's one of those nice coincidences we can't help but love... :wink: 

Shippers' eyes are definitely sharp and well trained not to miss any detail! :lol:

@robinsss thanks for your fan account of the fm! So happy that you got to have a great evening with BG!!!

• Like 13

Did you hear that.... YOLO!!

Not sure anyone ...pay attention to BG thank you speech at Singapore FM... he quoted "Y.O.L.O...." (i think he used that for his africa outing too)

Remember YJ's slogan in Ceci......

His whole speech is inspiring...for YOLO, cue to 3:54... ;p

Spoiler

btw, so glad he chose the 3 musketeers as his best scene in moonlight to end his Asia FM, KDY has been such a blessing to boyoo as bodyguard in reel and real life so them two choosing best scene including KDY is such a sweet acknowledgement and encouragement to Kim Hyung!

~~also when i looked at that joyful snowy white chicken with lively smiley eyes and red luscious lips, my artistic eyes think it resembles more like ponyo's sister!

Spoiler

C49OKlVUoAMu82X.jpg

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

also when i looked at that joyful snowy white chicken with lively smiley eyes and red luscious lips, my artistic eyes think it resembles more like ponyo's sister!

hahaahaa...same thought:D.

imo, yj chose that scene becos she really treasure KDY who she said is just like her real brother taking good care of her. And it that scene seem it be the only scene in the drama tt 3 of them were in relax and happy mood.

maybe knewing that yj chose that scene, bg also agree tt it is one of his best scene especially when kdy is his good buddy too.

now re watching moonlight...still can't move on..:wacko:

34 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

Not sure anyone ...pay attention to BG thank you speech at Singapore FM... he quoted "Y.O.L.O...." (i think he used that for his africa outing too)

Remember the slogan from YJ's recent Ceci.....

and thanks for showing the video clip !:D

• Like 8

On 17/2/2017 at 8:20 PM, presentk said:

hi @cici1 @jilyheidi

the title would be something like “the icons of first love, KYJ, SJ & KSR - Tips on how to wear skirts femininely

this is really funny kekekeke, it's about their fashion and the article is recommending their fashion style as a girlfriend look LOL

Thank you @presentk for the brief summary of the article.. 

Thank you @peachlover777 for another translation of YJ's taiwan media interview. YJ-ah, you want to be called elegant and beauteous, for this pic can I say you so sexy..  so appealing.. and sure many men will pursue her in future..

C42w1CAVcAE9Qbw.jpg

Credit to @Sheila Marie Green 

About she choose KDY over SJK and PBG hahaha..such as witty girl.. she choose KDY because KDY is like a real brother to her LOL

Spoiler

Just want to share some articles about LBY and Ji Sung.. 

As LBY said that Ji Sung is not her type, but she falls for him as he has a beauty heart and know him deeper.. And Ji Sung dis not easly give up on LBY.. sometimes, may a person does not look like our ideal type, but as we know the person more, we fall in love with him or her... Right??  Funny life, we did not always ends up with our ideal type, but we accept the love we think we deserve.. 

http://officiallykmusic.com/lee-bo-young-explain-married-ji-sung/

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/lee-bo-young-recalls-how-ji-sung-first-asked-her-out-and-his-romantic-proposal-event-in-spain

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/10475/20130912/ji-sung-lee-bo-young-survived-rumors.htm

C49OKlVUoAMu82X.jpg

thank you @parmma A cute pair of chicken.. so cuteee..  the yellow chick is blushing... I see a shy and cute YJ in the yellow chick.. :wub::wub:

Yoo Jung is happy

Bo Gum is super happy

Me.. I am happy to see happy BoYoo...

====================

like YJ said; "Have a good dream on her IG".. and "have a nice day on her weibo.."

and here BG with his t-shirt said "have a great time.."

a6828085b8.png

cr on the pic

BG decides to stay longer in Singapore... Have  a nice holiday BG-ie !!! Enjoy ur day... :heart:

Me.. Have a great day BoYoo shippers.. time to work!!!

===================

• Like 19

@robinsss:love:Thank you so much for sharing your oh Happy Day with Bo Gum my friend... Can I be super delulu with Bo Gum answer..

"I think he meant I already tried that..that Bad Love"Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!hahahaha:kiss_wink::wub:Is it during the first snow Bo Gum ah??...after the group dinner?after AAA?after MAMA?SOMEthing happen in Cebu?or in Valentines Day....

I do really love our vice president Jin Young..hope the four of them will have group date..and eat lots of meat again..

:joy:Dong Yeon ah....thank you for being at their side...good job..our MIGHTY DONG YEON..

It really seems he still have contact with MDBC cast especially with our Yoo Jungie...hmmmmmm no wonder.......really want to pinch their cheeks!!So adorable!!Feels like our journey towards MOONlight is still pushing through..so strong..so sweet and so stable...:wub:

I can feel the LOVE LOVES TO LOVE LOVE

• Like 17

8 hours ago, vava123 said:

hahaahaa...same thought:D.

imo, yj chose that scene becos she really treasure KDY who she said is just like her real brother taking good care of her. And it that scene seem it be the only scene in the drama tt 3 of them were in relax and happy mood.

maybe knewing that yj chose that scene, bg also agree tt it is one of his best scene especially when kdy is his good buddy too.

now re watching moonlight...still can't move on..:wacko:

indeed boyoo couple have a sweet spot for their brother KDY; so let's splurge on Kim Hyung a bit here since they are both so dear to him!

Remember during the moonlight wrap up filming at the cosmo field, boyoo couple were wondering where KDY as they need to take picture and to an ending interview; when they saw him they were so thrilled and screaming why are you so late!! And during the video recording, YJ reached out her hand and brought KDY closer to her side so he won't get cut off from the recording.

~~~

And on KDY ig a while ago, he post a quote that BG praised about him that made him felt bashful: "'Precious brother, brother you do not want to forget, brother you should not forget.'  

Its great to see the bromance between SJK & BG;  and in turn BG is taking great care and giving support to his younger collegue KDY (they both lost their precious mom; so somehow there is great bonding there as well).

Spoiler

I think KDY and KYJ loves to tease each other ;  at her post interview, when asked to choose between BG, JY or KDY, she chose KDY!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/kim-yoo-jung-chooses-between-park-bo-gum-jinyoung-and-kwak-dong-yeon-in-game-of-this-or-that

Even before Moonlight filming; in 2014 they already teased each other and tv channel gave them big heart of approval lol

• Like 17

I WANT TO KIDNAP KDY, NOW... :ph34r::ph34r:

*sorry for the caps lock

a98d336d2c.png

BoYoo shippers, of course still remember this picture above, right?? KDY even posted this as his 1st post and greeting on 1 Jan 17.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:  I want to kidnap him.. 

• Like 16

a98d336d2c.png

aigoo...Why KDY post this picture?...what was he thinking when he chose to use this photo? aigoo..boyoo boyoo boyoo...he must be happy both Yj and bg mentioned the same best scene which he was in it. so KDY can you disclose some secret to us?...hehhee

• Like 10

18 hours ago, vava123 said:

I think YJ does take scary ride too, right?

She does..and they want to take the rides two times..argghhh!!!!!!Squeals so much!!!:wub:This two makes me loose my sanity hehehe..

17 hours ago, kkwattana said:

Seems Bogum and Yoojung have same schedule?...lol Do they plan to rest together?..just my delulu

Or it is the same project..why same schedule right?hehehe does our school drama ought to be happen this year also..and the scenario will be in favor of Yoo Jungie this time..?HMMMMMM is it another secret also?

I JUST LOVE THIS!! THEY ARE BOTH GORGEOUS!! 

aab4228530.jpg

credit to the owner

• Like 17