Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

19 hours ago, Kissy13 said:

I wonder where last night rendezvous point was

CAR, Han River, Beach... this is will be the safest answer ever: HOME or (maybe) Blossom's office....LOL

.. anywhere would be fine as long as he is with his person :heart:

15 hours ago, Rizki Ariani said:

Judging from her ig posts, she seems to be in a very GOOD MOOD today. Wonder what happened yesterday? 

Yesterday was V Day, maybe someone has sent her a truck load of flowers..  because someone needed to makesure that he was sending more than any boys or men sent YJ... 

I mean he even brought a bucket flower to CSB's musical show to congratulate her.. so sending his person a truck load of flowers, it is possible :tongue:  :tongue: as she is the only girl that he needs and wants to send flower on this lovely day.. No need to put his name there, but his person will know from who those flowers  and his person would call him directly and tell him how she liked all it.. and then she will ask him how's he doing and what they're gonna do today (14 Feb 16)...  (Woah.. I am so jealous of YJ in my delulu mind)

sub-buzz-31096-1470407558-2.png?no-auto

50e01272c1.png

1st time saw this pic.. "Is YJ a new Coca Cola endoser?"

What a lovely and supportive "dongseng" to post this pic among the other great picture she had from her photoshoot..

16 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

Kim yoo jung vs bae suzy vs kim sae ron        kim yoo rank #1 for being nation first love.congrats kyj from being nations little sister now your truely nations first love.

may I know where I can get this information chingu.. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, cici1 said:

CAR, Han River, Beach... this is will be the safest answer ever: HOME or (maybe) Blossom's office....LOL

.. anywhere would be fine as long as he is with his person :heart:

Yesterday was V Day, maybe someone has sent her a truck load of flowers..  because someone needed to makesure that he was sending more than any boys or men sent YJ... 

I mean he even brought a bucket flower to CSB's musical show to congratulate her.. so sending his person a truck load of flowers, it is possible :tongue:  :tongue: as she is the only girl that he needs and wants to send flower on this lovely day.. No need to put his name there, but his person will know from who those flowers  and his person would call him directly and tell him how she liked all it.. and then she will ask him how's he doing and what they're gonna do today (14 Feb 16)...  (Woah.. I am so jealous of YJ in my delulu mind)

sub-buzz-31096-1470407558-2.png?no-auto

50e01272c1.png

1st time saw this pic.. "Is YJ a new Coca Cola endoser?"

What a lovely and supportive "dongseng" to post this pic among the other great picture she had from her photoshoot..

may I know where I can get this information chingu.. 

Its a survey i dont know how to post in this thread you can check i got it in kim yoo jung thread just check it.

• Like 4

Sorry late post~~

I usually do not place alot of empathise of them wearing matchy matchy clothes. But i just can't get over the fact that our YJ-ie been seen wearing the same ring on the same finger for more than many occasions? My delulu mind keep telling me that someone impt gave it to her...and its Bogummy~~. Somemore i think its a plain thin ring, if not of importance i dun think she will keep wearing it right? :D 

Ctto 

• Like 11

On 2/15/2017 at 3:27 AM, joyoflife77 said:

BG seems to also have awakened the feminine side of YJ.And we are privileged to see the unfolding of their real Love in the Moonlight

SO TRUE!:heart::heart::heart:Gahhh I giggle when I read this kind of post hehehe...love it to the moon and back as well..

Yoo Jung is such a troll also :joy: Can Coca cola just give them just one cf!!!!!!!!!!!My goodness since I saw Yoo Jung sitting on the box of coca cola I can't help to imagine them to have a coca cola cf as well!!!!!!!!

WARNING..FOR BOYOO SHIPPERS ONLY..hehehe silly thoughtS coming ahead:joy::love::wub:

FOR BRAVE HEART BOYOO GENUINE SHIPPERS ONLY

MY COCA COLA SCENARIO WILL BE....Love in the Moonlight coca cola fusion

Yoo Jung saw Bo Gum sitting alone while reading some books...with the gloomy face

5676dc19e8.jpg

She called out his name so sweet and so lovely to hear, then he can't help himself to smile from ear to ear

5677035728.jpg

She approach him and give him a coca cola.."For You Bo Gum oppa,Oppa...I don't know whats bothering you but all I can say is that I am always here to cheer you and support you all the way"...He thank her then grab her hands while looking intensely on her eyes...so intense..that makes her shiver with excitement with the glitz of happiness on their both eyes... His face slowly approaches her..."Yoo Jung ah..thank you for being my person"...Then he tap her face so gently and both smile so sweetly with each other again...

The two sit and enjoy their drinks while enjoying each other company..giggling and laughing..then Bo Gum can't help himself BUT TO TASTE THE REAL FEELING

5677248958.jpg

BOYOO TASTE THE FEELING

• Like 21

Thank you all for the contribution in this thread. @cici1 thank you for the summary of BoYoo relationship, always put a smile on my face:) 

I pity Bogum. I think this is the first time that I saw him with big eye bag. He must finished the CF shooting quite late last night. I hope he will have a good rest on his way to SIN.

About the ring on YJ's finger, as much as I want it to be a gift from BG, I'm not really sure about it. I know that one of her ring collections is her class ring. YJ's old fans should be able to tell us whether this is the class ring which she shares with her class mates coz I heard that she always wears it.  I hope I'm wrong though and this ring is really from BG:wub:

• Like 14

26 minutes ago, yaya_amin said:

About the ring on YJ's finger, as much as I want it to be a gift from BG,

actually I am more curious about the necklace. We saw it when she was doing her hair. but in real photo shoot she didn't show it. unlike the rings. so is something personal and private? hehhehee...deluluing bg put on the necklace for her hehhee

• Like 9

Below is the article about YJ as 1st first love with suzy and KSR.. and try google translate I did not understand it LOL..

http://chicnewsm.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1487124293134912003#_adinctep

About YJ's ring..maybe someone with their eagle eyes can compare the ring.. 

Here is her class ring

582a64f98a.png

and here is recent ring that she wears.. which is I cannot see anything LOL.. maybe someone here has HD picture of YJ with the ring.. 

583117044f.jpg

Spoiler

582bd69585.jpg

582bc5db51.jpg

Note.. Just dont take seriously.. if the ring is different with her class ring just pretend we do not know anything LOL

Edit: HAPPY 700th pages 

happy-jello.gif

• Like 19

Happy 700th page everyone! Woahh... The ring?? Heheh.. btw to me its normal for someone to wear ring..i did too eventhough just a ring w/o meanings.. well...not sure in her case though..hmmm... Anws dont think too much abt the ring and lets b happy with the recent fm.. i was wondering y bg's song and not the others?YJ can sing other song but she choose to sing BG's song my person.. hehehe.... Fishy fishy......... Btw... Happy friday in advance to all my dearies....... :heart:

• Like 11