Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

So YJ went to Disney as we all know but here on this pic below, I think YJ is the one ahead with striped top and jeans on and the lady next to her wearing black looks like the mom. I'm glad she's able to do fun things on the side while doing some businesses. 

YJ looks cute on that pic @SihaeSL. Can't wait to see it when it s out. 

@liemkopi @peachlover777 omg! That would be daebak! Lol. It can be a sign haha! I know another couple that's like that too, hallyu gal's friends are stylist and make up artist and yet you see them with the guy as well hahaha! 

• Like 21

33 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

So YJ went to Disney as we all know but here on this pic below, I think YJ is the one ahead with striped top and jeans on and the lady next to her wearing black looks like the mom. I'm glad she's able to do fun things on the side while doing some businesses. 

This is Chater Garden in Central. She's walking around the area because her hotel is close by (10mins walk). :)

Pic from Wiki

800px-HK_Chater_Garden_Plaza.jpg

• Like 21

Bogum looks gloomy in the airport picture compared to the last time visiting hk. Maybe because his other half isnt with him :wub:

About the gurumi director cut dvd, I have placed my order on yesasia but the estimated time of arrival is around july 2017. Have to wait so long :sweatingbullets: And someone mentioned the price on aladin is much cheaper?? But I cant find the link on daum cafe. Only yesasia and innolife.

• Like 16

@torquoiselily you are really good. For the second, I thought they were walking together. :sweatingbullets::huh: 

They look like a couple there who just back from their visit from a certain event and  just arrived in their apartment. * pardon my delulu mind. 

Even their separate pics have chemistry. Kekekeke

• Like 12