Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 hours ago, seoulistic said:

I can't see any chemistry between BG and Kim Ji Won, so I won't worry much, but still my heart sank :cry::heartbreak:

Likewise! But it's ok, I just hope both are in attendance then. Unfortunately, their interactions will be limited as BG will be up on stage all the time hosting the show while KYJ will be sitting somewhere next to the stage where hopefully, she will accompanied by fellow MDBC friends. 

Im just glad it's KJW. She's okay, but I haven't really seen her host any event. Hope she goes well co-hosting with BG and that other dude. 

2 hours ago, uwimissteapot said:

Just want to remind you that pre order for mdbc dvd d cut has already open.

http://gurumidvd.tumblr.com/

It's $192.99 in yesasia and $190 in innolife for dvd

Uhmmm, why is this so expensive? Lol. It's Christmas time so I need to save my $ for now lol. But I am tempted! I am! If shipping is included, that explains it but if wasn't, holy cow, that would be another $20 or so! Wth! Lol. I love MDBC but it's too pricey lol, and the price is only for DVD haha... what more for Blueray copies?!?! Anywho, if any of u are a Santa, send me one please! It's on my wish list! Lol. 

Anyway, made this for fun. 

Edit: 

Added this....

This is me right now...

• Like 19

Hi Chingus!!! 

Waw dvd blu ray is quite pricey but I wanna buy it?? 

Any bank can lend me some money pweaseeeee :bawling:

Btw I think our couple loves to wear same theme of clothes isn't (call me delulu but I think it's fine and fun) hehehe

I just noticed that YJ's dress at missoni event and BG's outfit to curtain call premiere is one theme 

Hheheh

Be back chingus 

Today quite hectic at the office, wish it end early hehe

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

This is a great news for BoYoo shippers coz our doll Kim surely stare to the MC all the time kekeke:wub:What makes it more special coz it's Bo Gum..they should orient their cameraman that the BoYoo shippers wants more BoYoo moments on this event hehehe praying we've got more than we are expecting guys...WANT THEM TO EXCEL ON THEIR OWN ALSO..WANT THEM TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY ENDEAVOR THEY CHOOSE TO..WANT THEM TO GAIN MORE SUPPORTERS..WANT THEM TO BE LOVE BY SO MANY AS WELL..so no matter how hard or hurtful it is to my shipper heart to see and hear some of the news, videos or answers from them..I would rant,I will be emotionally depress and for sure I will curse inside of my head..but as I've always said MY FAITH FOR THIS COUPLE IS BIGGER WITH MY FEAR..:heart:So let's go Shippers!!Make this ship sail at 25 knots!!:heart:

@Kissy13

You really know how to activate my delulu mode on.. when his baby doll will stare at him from the crowd for all the night long and he will stare back at her from the stage with smile and full honey, it would be moment  IN THE SEA OF PEOPLE, THERE IS ONLY U..  while me as watching it will play one of fav music all of the time in my head  WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN, CANT KEEP HIS MIND ON NOTHIN' ELSE. .... WELL THIS MAN LOVES A WOMAN...

Edit: I would change the background music with Shining love like a star by Eddy Kim

"MY FAITH FOR THIS COUPLE IS BIGGER WITH MY FEAR" reminds me of this scene.. 

Spoiler

21-3.png

p.s.  please dont make me waiting for 10-15 years. I am not good in waiting..

I am gonna put this here, as it remind me MDBC's title in one of EP (Ep 12??) Faith becomes Destiny

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIc_XQES8Utn5merf3vuo

• Like 15

30 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Hi Chingus!!! 

Waw dvd blu ray is quite pricey but I wanna buy it?? 

Any bank can lend me some money pweaseeeee :bawling:

Btw I think our couple loves to wear same theme of clothes isn't (call me delulu but I think it's fine and fun) hehehe

I just noticed that YJ's dress at missoni event and BG's outfit to curtain call premiere is one theme 

Hheheh

Be back chingus 

Today quite hectic at the office, wish it end early hehe

Same dilemma Chingu! I don't have a deep pocket right now but still waiting for someone to get it for me for free hahahah. Anyway, she's so pretty in that blue theme outfit! Suits her quite well. 

• Like 9

Guys! I need help. 

I'm really in dilemma. I want to go to Bogum FM this Saturday. But I'm contemplating things. This is like once in the lifetime opportunity. But I'm yet to have a permanent job and in the verge of saving all my money from my temp job for my Seoul trip next year. But I really really want to go and meet him. And my family is like, 'no you shouldn't spend your money on things that are not beneficial to you". But its my money right? I can do whatever I want with it right? Help me please. I know if I don't go I'll regret it. Since I never been to any K-Artists FM, Concert or anything. But its quite expensive. But its FOR FREAKING BOGUMMY! And Its his first stop! :bawling:

What do you guys think? Should I go or not? I do have some money for now but my next month budget gonna be so tight that I think I might have to eat once a day only! :frown: But its Bogummy >.<

Urgghhhhhh if only I can grow money on trees!  :expressionless:

• Like 13

30 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

Guys! I need help. 

I'm really in dilemma. I want to go to Bogum FM this Saturday. But I'm contemplating things. This is like once in the lifetime opportunity. But I'm yet to have a permanent job and in the verge of saving all my money from my temp job for my Seoul trip next year. But I really really want to go and meet him. And my family is like, 'no you shouldn't spend your money on things that are not beneficial to you". But its my money right? I can do whatever I want with it right? Help me please. I know if I don't go I'll regret it. Since I never been to any K-Artists FM, Concert or anything. But its quite expensive. But its FOR FREAKING BOGUMMY! And Its his first stop! :bawling:

What do you guys think? Should I go or not? I do have some money for now but my next month budget gonna be so tight that I think I might have to eat once a day only! :frown: But its Bogummy >.<

IF I were you, if Bogum comes to my country, I definitely will join... 

Even I have a permanent job, but actually the ticket is quite expensive, however it's maybe once in a lifetime, just go to see him and enjoy yourself. 

In the future, if you have enough money or a lot of money but you don't have any chance to see him and you will have memory to tell your children....I think it's very nice....

OKay girl...GO!

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, thearmyofskank said:

Guys! I need help. 

Imo, you probably shouldn't go to his FM. In some interviews, PBG always encourage his fans to save thier money and use it wisely. And if he found out that you spend money on his FM, probably he will get sad. Just like when PBG decline gift from fans, he suggest them to get their parents a gift than giving to him.

I know you probably sad if you don't go, but this is only his first fanmeeting, not his only fanmeeting. Let's hope and pray that he will get more success in future and a lot of fanmeeting will come in future to Malaysia, and I hope that time you already have permanent job and money to spend leisurely. And that time.. just go meet him.:blush:

Sorry if my words is a bit harsh and offending you. 

• Like 22

Anyeong BoYoo shippers, I been busy lately so haven't post anything here. Will be back regularly next week after final.  

I'm happy that YooJung is not the MC thou cuz I want her to relax and enjoy the awards night with the moonlight casts. All I want that both of them will receive a best couple award and an excellent awards. Even thou we can't see much BoYoo moments since Bogum is one of the MC but I hope JunHyunMoo will tease Bogum  and YooJung a lot on that night.hahaha..  My wish for this Xmas gift that our couple will do the special performance together. Bogum sings "my person"and YooJung will do her dance. That will be perfect for us shippers. :) 

CzIM5tYUoAAXhXm?format=jpg&name=large

CzIM5tWUkAAsR5_?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 19

17 hours ago, cici1 said:

@Kissy13

You really know how to activate my delulu mode on.. when his baby doll will stare at him from the crowd for all the night long and he will stare back at her from the stage with smile and full honey, it would be moment  IN THE SEA OF PEOPLE, THERE IS ONLY U..  while me as watching it will play one of fav music all of the time in my head  WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN, CANT KEEP HIS MIND ON NOTHIN' ELSE. .... WELL THIS MAN LOVES A WOMAN...

Edit: I would change the background music with Shining love like a star by Eddy Kim

"MY FAITH FOR THIS COUPLE IS BIGGER WITH MY FEAR" reminds me of this scene.. 

Reveal hidden contents

21-3.png

p.s.  please dont make me waiting for 10-15 years. I am not good in waiting..

I am gonna put this here, as it remind me MDBC's title in one of EP (Ep 12??) Faith becomes Destiny

And praying that this scenario will capture on the screen chinguya...I'm so ready for this!!!:wub::heart:Love this scene you should put the kissing scene also kekeke:phew::wub::glasses:

@mamun Agree with you chinguya..

Deep down in my heart it is growling with the utmost desire for them to be the emcee in KBS award..but after MAMA kekeke Okay Bo Gum ah you should pair with someone else for damage control purposes...want my baby girl to enjoy the show and enjoy staring at you...:phew::love::glasses: what you gonna do with that dessert?STOP,LOOK AND LISTEN CAREFULLY...

Spoiler

Are you saving that dessert for me?
Cause if you are baby
You know you could work for me
The way you do it causing jealousy
But you don't ever gotta worry about the enemy
They try to do it like you
And they get mad cause they don't do it successfully
They try to copy your moves
But they don't never ever do it that tastefully

P.S. sorry guys this is me being normal kekeke

• Like 15

1 hour ago, imw4k said:

,,,but I have read somewhere in MDBC forum if iam not mistaken that The PD wanted someone who look younger than Bogum because of his feature.They felt that even if the actreess age is 1 or 2 yrs younger than him, it still did'nt look younger than him..I hope i am not misquote.., i .wish i can copy  the post here but MDBC forum has more than 1000 pages :sweatingbullets:

It is fate for Youjungie....She is Raon... no one else

Here you go, I happened to stumble upon it a few days ago, the PD even said..."Even without explicit love scenes, the romance between the two is "sticking like glue" :sweatingbullets:

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2016/10/05/15/0701000000AEN20161005005500315F.html

This two couple can really swallow each other heart as well as ours :wub:

The best excellent couple award goes to...

Spoiler

tumblr_oczn6wg56f1utfw96o5_1280.png

credit: uploader Parmma

• Like 24

@4nnlov3pink :thumbsup:So loving it..then B-O-Y-O-O it is..right from the start..:heart:

@SihaeSL goodluck on your exam chinguya..HOPE BOYOO LOVE MAKES YOU INSPIRE!!FIGHTING!!AIM FOR PERFECT SCORE!!:blush:

@thearmyofskank no matter what choices you will take..both have a risk..but follow the one that closer to your heart after considering so many things..so you will regret less on your decision..YOU CAN DO IT:blush:

• Like 16