Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

21 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Sorry guys Kim Ji Won will be cohosting the kbs awards with BG. I kinda expected this though.  But maybe this means KYJ might get a chance to dance during the ceremony.

I can't see any chemistry between BG and Kim Ji Won, so I won't worry much, but still my heart sank :cry::heartbreak:

• Like 12

So, is it confirmed that Kim Ji Won will be BG co-MC in KBS award?

Honestly i really want to see how Bogum reacts with another woman after MDBC. Because I never see him in public except with Yoojung after MDBC and ya, we all know they are sooooo :wub:.

I prefer Yoojung to perform dance or poem like she did in MAMA 2016, we cannot waste her talent right?

And about yahoo buzz award, can they come together again? Because they are nominated in BIG TWO so I hope yahoo will invite both of them because they are so popular among asian:w00t:

• Like 21

@thesecretgarden ...OMG! release a book! your writing is DDDEEEBBBAAAKKKK!!!!! :thumbsup: the description and everything is so good. I give it an A++++......please release all your stress here, if your going to provide such good reads as these. I was a little stressed about adult life, starting reading your work and now I am completely stress free and fangirling like crazy. Kamsamida. 

@superfangermany_stv thanks so so so so so much for the translations. the ones you have chose to translate are such a good read and brings RAON to this thread and all our shipper hearts. 

as for everyone else here...thanks for the fun read.  The conversations, analysis, stories etc just put a huge smile on my face.:D

I hope we stay positive and strong without hurting other people. Just think of it like this...we wouldn't wan't anyone to talk badly about our puppies, so we shouldn't do it to other people's LOVE....however, if someone does through sticks and stones at our puppies, we must protect them with class and never go down to the same level as those wanting to hurt our puppies. We must always think of our puppies best interest. We do not want to be called immature, blind or stupid.

sending hearts to everyone 

giphy.gif

I've been wanting to share this for a few days, but i've been extremely busy.....check out this 360vid of Bogum arriving in hong kong, if you turn the vid at the  right time you also get a glimpse of Yoo Jung. There was no vid of her arriving because she was beginning her Ninja training then. LOL.

Here is another vid of the MAMA red carpet....looks like the MPD really loves YooJungie and was amazed with her beauty. =D

Have a nice day BoYoo'ers!!!! please share any "delusional" thoughts you have and spread the love :heart:

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

Honestly i really want to see how Bogum reacts with another woman after MDBC. Because I never see him in public except with Yoojung after MDBC and ya, we all know they are sooooo :wub:.

I prefer Yoojung to perform dance or poem like she did in MAMA 2016, we cannot waste her talent right?

And about yahoo buzz award, can they come together again? Because they are nominated in BIG TWO so I hope yahoo will invite both of them because they are so popular among asian:w00t:

I am smiling because Kim Ji won sat right behind bogummy that evening at AAA awards. However uri Bogum was gluing his shoulder to ur YJ's the whole time..I wonder if he got to turn around and talk to her? Lol

:lol:

• Like 20

Let we see now dy'& jy had a chance to sit beside yj during awards night.im sure dy&jy are invite to the ceremony.are bg great wall will be activated again hmm? But im sure bg have a big trust to them im sure they take care yj all night long.

• Like 15

1 hour ago, tygrumpy14 said:

i read on one fb page, he is arriving tonite. There will be gathering at burger king klia at 8.30  for the fans who want to welcome him at the airport. I try to post the pic of the announcement but don't know how to do it.

Oh thanks for the info @nadcomel and @tygrumpy14.....some of my friends/relatives and students.....hahaha! who can't make it to the FM wants to know......I don't think this ahjumma have the courage and energy to squeal at the airport......but u never know :w00t: 

I might just pretend I needed to buy some Burger King for my kids.....ehehe :phew:

BTW which FB page are u all tuning to???? hehehe......more lurking.....ermmmm.....LITERATURE REVIEW (ahem) to do....

• Like 13

19 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Dear ALL :heart::heart::heart:

Good Morning here in KL! 

Been reading all the posts....while doing my markings :cold_sweat:.....it's the penultimate week of our semesters....so many assessments to complete......but your posts makes me smile all the time!!!

I'll try to sneak in a card (like RaOn sneaking Sukui Mama's letter) and TRY to mention it verbally to Bogummy coz u know what?????......my ticket is one of the 300 lucky ones that got chosen to take group photo with him!!!!! :w00t: but I'm not sure how to (or if we are even allowed to) take video then.....coz the session is BEFORE the main event....so my minions will have to wait outside of the hall......we are not even allowed to stay on in the hall after the photo session. But I'll have another chance at the Goodbye Session. @tygrumpy14 & @haslina8855 can try too!

Anyways.....I'll write in the card and mention that the wish is from our Soompi BoYoo Cosmic Cruise Line shipmates :P

But can anyone translate a nice version of that sentence "we wish you happiness.. with your person" into Korean so I can write in the card. I'm handwriting it but my Korean is very limited.

I'm super thrilled.....it's 3 more days!  Anybody know what is Bogummy's KL schedule like? I mean flight in and out etc? I hope he will post a picture of him at Petronas Twin Towers :wub: or while eating satay....hahaha!

And the thought that he will be serenading THAT OST My Person for the first time live in front of an audience.....aaahhhhhh!!!!! I just can't stop smiling......if RaOn is there with him would be so so so special :heart::heart::heart:

Okay....gotto go back to work,,,,,classes 9-4 today.......fighting! Love you guys :wub:

Wahhh!!!!!!!!!Omo Omo chingu!!YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!GOODLUCK GIRL...:heart::blush:kekeke can I suggest something also..it's okay if you will do it or not BUT CAN YOU TEASE HIM WHEN IT'S YOUR TIME TO GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH FROM HIM?

JUST MENTION TO HIM "THAT YOU AND YOO JUNGIE IS LOOKING GOOD TOGETHER"..THEN CHECK HIS REACTION IN PERSON:wub::wub::love:

MY GOD IF I HAVE THE CHANCE LIKE THIS I WILL DEFINITELY DO IT..WANT TO SEE THAT VIBRANT SMILE AND GIDDINESS FROM HIS FACE WHEN YOO JUNG'S NAME GOT MENTION..:wub::wub:If somebody from this thread can do this..I will send you my virtual tight hug and kisses hehehe:kiss_wink:

Sorry I'm just so excited..kekeke but the decision is in your hands again chinguya...:blush:

Something wrong with yahoo buzz today I can't vote but I will try again again..wanting to see their picture on the same line hehehe but my vote always goes to Yoo Jung..sorry Bo Gum ah..:blush:

• Like 15

Viewers, rating, and buzz are matter. That's how, they are making money. Medias, TVs, etc will use all provocative words to increase the exposure of their programmes. Means, for us BoYoo shippers, for any kind of news are circulating outside there, we just need to wait all the cards are on table to make the judgment.

Yeahh, there is no smoke without fire. There is something who triggers the rumours were circulated.. Fortunately, for us BoYoo shippers, BG and Irene just confirmed they were just co-workers.  

Spoiler

Here I am talking about being mature, but I acted insecure when the news came out few days ago and thankfully, I did not bash Irene for those kind of reason. .. . :sweatingbullets:  Basically, everything I wrote up there is written for me.. 

@honeywell thank u for the update chingu.. she loves to see and enjoy the performance on award ceremony. And I think it is possible that she will make a special performance likes she did in previous ceremonies. 

@Edith Fabian 

Spoiler

Yesterday, I was in my hopeless romantic mode after watching an old movie, Serendipity. Suddenly, all songs I listened were turned to be love songs and reminded me BoYoo. I never made any videos before, except for my school projects. It was long time ago and the one who did the editing is my team (hahaha). What I did was being a cheerleader.

Of course I know "God Only Knows" (if I am mistaken, the original singer is The Beach Boys. The cover, by Pharell Williams and various artists is really a gem. Not only the lyrics, but the music too. Adam and Jordan Smith also sang this song in one of their performance in the voice 2015. Thank u for remind me this kind of good music and song. 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Kissy13 said:

Wahhh!!!!!!!!!Omo Omo chingu!!YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!GOODLUCK GIRL...:heart::blush:kekeke can I suggest something also..it's okay if you will do it or not BUT CAN YOU TEASE HIM WHEN IT'S YOUR TIME TO GET YOUR AUTOGRAPH FROM HIM?

JUST MENTION TO HIM "THAT YOU AND YOO JUNGIE IS LOOKING GOOD TOGETHER"..THEN CHECK HIS REACTION IN PERSON:wub::wub::love:

MY GOD IF I HAVE THE CHANCE LIKE THIS I WILL DEFINITELY DO IT..WANT TO SEE THAT VIBRANT SMILE AND GIDDINESS FROM HIS FACE WHEN YOO JUNG'S NAME GOT MENTION..:wub::wub:If somebody from this thread can do this..I will send you my virtual tight hug and kisses hehehe:kiss_wink:

Sorry I'm just so excited..kekeke but the decision is in your hands again chinguya...:blush:

Something wrong with yahoo buzz today I can't vote but I will try again again..wanting to see their picture on the same line hehehe but my vote always goes to Yoo Jung..sorry Bo Gum ah..:blush:

@Kissy13 unfortunately, there's no autograph session.....just that two chances I have which are 1. the group photo session and 2. the goodbye session. But who knows I might be lucky again to go on stage for one of the activities? :P I'm hogging all three tickets.....no chance for my two minions......heehee! 

But for sure I'll try my very best to say something to make him smile.... (I hope I'm not speechless when I see him up close.....*gulp*) 

• Like 16

29 minutes ago, saegukyoin said:

Oh thanks for the info @nadcomel and @tygrumpy14.....some of my friends/relatives and students.....hahaha! who can't make it to the FM wants to know......I don't think this ahjumma have the courage and energy to squeal at the airport......but u never know :w00t: 

I might just pretend I needed to buy some Burger King for my kids.....ehehe :phew:

BTW which FB page are u all tuning to???? hehehe......more lurking.....ermmmm.....LITERATURE REVIEW (ahem) to 

Fb @myBoGummmy Ministry

• Like 8

17 hours ago, honeywell said:

Sorry guys Kim Ji Won will be cohosting the kbs awards with BG. I kinda expected this though.  But maybe this means KYJ might get a chance to dance during the ceremony.

Kim Ji Won is good!!Wow as Wow!!!Actually I'm praying for this..THEY SHOULD LET YOO JUNG DANCE HER MDBC SCENE..MY # 1 FAVORITE SCENE..OH THAT WOULD BE ANOTHER MAGICAL MOMENT...:love::heart:

This is a great news for BoYoo shippers coz our doll Kim surely stare to the MC all the time kekeke:wub:What makes it more special coz it's Bo Gum..they should orient their cameraman that the BoYoo shippers wants more BoYoo moments on this event hehehe praying we've got more than we are expecting guys...WANT THEM TO EXCEL ON THEIR OWN ALSO..WANT THEM TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN EVERY ENDEAVOR THEY CHOOSE TO..WANT THEM TO GAIN MORE SUPPORTERS..WANT THEM TO BE LOVE BY SO MANY AS WELL..so no matter how hard or hurtful it is to my shipper heart to see and hear some of the news, videos or answers from them..I would rant,I will be emotionally depress and for sure I will curse inside of my head..but as I've always said MY FAITH FOR THIS COUPLE IS BIGGER WITH MY FEAR..:heart:So let's go Shippers!!Make this ship sail at 25 knots!!:heart:

Fighting to those shipper who is so lucky to meet and greet BG in person..!!:blush:

16 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

@Kissy13 unfortunately, there's no autograph session.....just that two chances I have which are 1. the group photo session and 2. the goodbye session. But who knows I might be lucky again to go on stage for one of the activities? :P I'm hogging all three tickets.....no chance for my two minions......heehee! 

But for sure I'll try my very best to say something to make him smile.... (I hope I'm not speechless when I see him up close.....*gulp*) 

hehehe you just make me giggle there chinguya..wahhh!!Don't space out like Yoo Jungie chinguya..seize your moment!!For the love!!:blush:

• Like 20

1 hour ago, kiranzz said:

@kiranzz

YES.. I really want to see him with other women.. Although It is hard, I am ready for his next projects with other actress, same goes to YJ.  However, We need to wait until 2H17, as BG mentioned that he will take his next project in 2H17 while YJ want focus on her study. 

In previous award ceremonies, YJ did a special performances (Dong YI, TMETS, Angry mom, etc.). If she do not do any special stage performance, at least she will present award for (I want her to present the award for BG) with YJ or DY. 

I have a feeling that Yahoo  will invite both of them too if they stay in the top 2.. so let's keep voting. 

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

In two minds about the hosting. I had dearly wished that PBG would not be hosting and have a bit of rest. Considering he was the male lead of a high performing drama, I expected that he would get to enjoy the show. 

With regards to KJW hosting, I am not surprised. I would not expect one of the couple awards pair to be hosting together on stage. KJW had also starred in KBS blockbuster in the first half of the year. So it would be logical for someone from that drama to be hosting as well. 

Here's rooting for PBG and KYJ to win best couple award and give us some BoYoo moments. 

@NRGchick 

I wished the same with you too. I was hoping that he would turn the offer down. But maybe he is so grateful to KBS and one of his way to say thank u is being the MC for two KBS' award ceremonies. He will be tired, but I hope he will enjoy it. Anw, KBS really loves him. They even call him, son. FIGHTING BO GUMIE.. 

• Like 17