Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

1 hour ago, jilyheidi said:

I read this in pbg thread  irene interview in radiostar she said she was touched by bg kindness and respectful towards her .her sunbaenim seulgi clarified that the 2  are just co worker who worked very well they maybe more content to it.so it was not expecting to say something completly different  or else she has no credibility.i feel sad for her fop contacting the co worker no matter female or male pbg or his co worker openly mention their keeping touch by personal or group chat specialy her yoojungie how sweet.however for irene pbg mention collaborating well but did not have personal contact for futher keeping in touch.

Maybe It's just because they don't wanna be a friend of each other, that is. They are artist they are professional and so they can creat chemistry when they are working. All the real chemistry should be found bts, like our boyhood couple! :wub:

• Like 19
  • Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys, I actually wanted to write a comment  for #BOYOO @ AAA since yesterday but I was so busy livestreaming and Tweet the same time. Plus I was waiting for clearer pcitures and videos to gather

Sorry for the delay Chingus!!! Was busy baking all day  DISCLAIMER: THE POST MADE COMPARISONS WITH ANOTHER MALE ACTOR, THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE IS ALSO A FAN OF THIS ACTOR. ALL INFORMATION IS FOR

Okay, prepare for my lengthy post about the video call As I promised, I even screen captured that short video call to find those tiny little sweet moment  1. It's start when JongMin ask YooJ

Looks like Irene has no idea there was dating rumor...and Bogum and Irene were coworkers. So it is merely just fans shipping them...

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/07/irene-says-no-idea-rumored-dating-park-bo-gum/

its not uncommon to not keep in touch with your costars. One of my favorite top actresses, HJW who has played in numerous movies and dramas over the years is known not to exchange phone numbers with her costars (even if they played lovers) except for someone special. Work is work. 

:phew:

• Like 20

@bubblyflo YES.. I will never forget them...

what I mean is, me as a fan cannot forget BoYoo, then how about them?!? It will be impossible for them to forget each others' company for almost a year they has been together (in many circumstances).  The moments they had together will be engraved in their hearts and minds. It will become memories that will lead them come back to these moment in future.  It was said " don't underestimate the power of memories,  with memories, you can find ur way back to love".

Spoiler

Omo, I do talk about future now (hahaha)  that is why I believe: despite long journey ahead of them ( due to their young age) and they may take detours in life ( maybe meet new partners), they will find their ways back to each other. If they are meant together or they are strongly connected to each other's heart and soul (if my eyes did not deceive me, they have the strong connection/bonding). 

• Like 20

@yvie1224 welcome to the thread! Let's spazz together with the other members!!! :) 

6 minutes ago, kkwattana said:
Anyone seen this new set of Bogum's ELLE photos? He is getting more and more handsome and when I look at Yoojung, she is very beautiful too..they are just well match made from heaven.

Anyway, I am waiting for Yoojung's photo shootings in HK for Ceci Magazine, she must look super good, I can not wait.

Omerged! He's handsome! I really can't decide on his looks, he's manly with boyish charms! He looks so good any angle, gosh! Lol. And likewise here, can't wait for YJ's spread at Ceci mags and of course the BTS! Just like BG, I'm sure, she will also show some femininity with girlish charms... she's an aegyo princess! :)

38 minutes ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

Looks like Irene has no idea there was dating rumor...and Bogum and Irene were coworkers. So it is merely just fans shipping them...

https://www.soompi.com/2016/12/07/irene-says-no-idea-rumored-dating-park-bo-gum/

its not uncommon to not keep in touch with your costars. One of my favorite top actresses, HJW who has played in numerous movies and dramas over the years is known not to exchange phone numbers with her costars (even if they played lovers) except for someone special. Work is work. 

:phew:

That's right! They worked together and has been on screen mc-ing together for more than a year so we'd expect fans would be shipping them. But just like BG has mentioned, though it may seem that they are close because of the same fact that they've been working together, he cleared out that he doesn't even have her phone number. Sometimes, there is just a fine line between work mates and being proffesional to not really having some sort of entanglement with another person even work mates. You can't force if someone doesn't want to give it and u can't force someone who doesn't want it in the first place! :) Strictly business and staying professional, kudos for both of them. 

Anyway, here's for non-BoYoo shippers hahaha...

• Like 20

@Chi Le @princesssarang21 that was my BoYoo DEFINING moment too!!!!! I just can't stop smiling looking at all their pics, gifs, videos YouTube MVs......not to mention the repeated MDBC marathons I've participated in.....if only this is a real marathon I think I would have shed my extra 25kgs......:phew:

I'm really drowned by the ray of RAON they cast on me 

• Like 17
19 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

O. M. G 

PLEASE VOTE 4 URI BOYOO

Here it is how 2 vote:

Reveal hidden contents

To4OBbb.jpg
Ok5l29q.jpgZZm0mDf.jpguKRM3KF.jpgHO6iHEX.jpg
ELFJxk6.jpgs4yLlcI.jpg9K0uAPs.jpg

THANK U SHIPPERS 4 UR COOPERATION :) 

And if u don't have already yahoomail acc, here's the steps to make it:

Reveal hidden contents

vzWs56L.jpg

WS4q9tm.jpg

py9TI83.jpg

e592fum.jpg

nJrB3oh.jpg

NmEJ86L.jpg

Hi.. still voting for yoojung. And I'm using my hubby account since I forget my password. :blush:

• Like 14
2 hours ago, saegukyoin said:

Dear ALL :heart::heart::heart:

Good Morning here in KL! 

Been reading all the posts....while doing my markings :cold_sweat:.....it's the penultimate week of our semesters....so many assessments to complete......but your posts makes me smile all the time!!!

I'll try to sneak in a card (like RaOn sneaking Sukui Mama's letter) and TRY to mention it verbally to Bogummy coz u know what?????......my ticket is one of the 300 lucky ones that got chosen to take group photo with him!!!!! :w00t: but I'm not sure how to (or if we are even allowed to) take video then.....coz the session is BEFORE the main event....so my minions will have to wait outside of the hall......we are not even allowed to stay on in the hall after the photo session. But I'll have another chance at the Goodbye Session. @tygrumpy14 & @haslina8855 can try too!

Anyways.....I'll write in the card and mention that the wish is from our Soompi BoYoo Cosmic Cruise Line shipmates :P

But can anyone translate a nice version of that sentence "we wish you happiness.. with your person" into Korean so I can write in the card. I'm handwriting it but my Korean is very limited.

I'm super thrilled.....it's 3 more days!  Anybody know what is Bogummy's KL schedule like? I mean flight in and out etc? I hope he will post a picture of him at Petronas Twin Towers :wub: or while eating satay....hahaha!

And the thought that he will be serenading THAT OST My Person for the first time live in front of an audience.....aaahhhhhh!!!!! I just can't stop smiling......if RaOn is there with him would be so so so special :heart::heart::heart:

Okay....gotto go back to work,,,,,classes 9-4 today.......fighting! Love you guys :wub:

i read on one fb page, he is arriving tonite. There will be gathering at burger king klia at 8.30  for the fans who want to welcome him at the airport. I try to post the pic of the announcement but don't know how to do it.

• Like 10

Honestly I am fine with Kim Ji Won hosting KBS Awards. I would rather Yoo Jung host SBS Gayo and enjoy her all time fav Big Bang for the last time for god knows how. We cannot expect them to host, I dont think a drama couple ever has, althou I would not mind. I just want Hyum Moo to tease them like anything. Soooo excited:wub:

• Like 16
12 minutes ago, nadcomel said:

@saegukyoin wah, lucky you chingu.

anyway i read in fb about BG flight to KL tonight, here's the detail:-    (hpflly it's true)

8bc2c5a399.jpg

Have fun in the FM :wub:

Yep, celebrity's agent usually release the flight details for publicity purposes, they want to make sure their star receive proper reception upon arrival - it's a warm up show for fans :glasses:

• Like 14