Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

57 minutes ago, byur said:

I received this email from KBS after registering to vote a couple of days ago. I gathered that my application has been rejected. Can someone fluent in Korean advise in greater details please? 

Thank you in advance.

@byur 

Spoiler

It seems ur registration failed chingu. So u have to register again to get ur KBS member acc.

• Like 7

Why kbs took so long yo decided the female mc for KBS Drama Awards? 

Hope this is not the sign :dizzy:

Spoiler

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1350556958297179&id=171137272905826

Why suddenly they post this vid n topics after a long times n like a take turn with previous article bout same case too. Maybe it's coincident n have no correlation but still.....

But in diff media, they post this.. Hahaha.. like kbs is playing with my poor heart shipper..:sweatingbullets: poor me. I know, they just do their job. They sell what ppl wanna buy the most...

• Like 19

@dee_230208 i think they are testing the water. I have a feeling if they indeed offered the role to Yoojungie, she must have rejected them or taking a long time to consider. It doesn't make sense that it's so hard for them to find a female MC up until now? It's almost like they are looking for a drama female lead LOL :sweatingbullets:

• Like 22

41 minutes ago, dee_230208 said:

Why kbs took so long yo decided the female mc for KBS Drama Awards? 

Hope this is not the sign :dizzy:

Reveal hidden contents

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1350556958297179&id=171137272905826

Why suddenly they post this vid n topics after a long times n like a take turn with previous article bout same case too. Maybe it's coincident n have no correlation but still.....

But in diff media, they post this.. Hahaha.. like kbs is playing with my poor heart shipper..:sweatingbullets: poor me. I know, they just do their job. They sell what ppl wanna buy the most...

pardon my delulu but KBS's caption :  We miss you guys~~!! AND we will continue loving you guys in the future #parkbogum #bogummy #kimyoojung

is sealed the deal that maybe KBS want to pair up them again in the future

• Like 19

6 minutes ago, LynnAlyssa said:

Chinggus.

As of now BG is at 1st place for Yahoo Buzz Award. There's a mass voting promoted by YG DC. Please help our angel get the award!

(Not that I'm against BG winning the award. But this one is for YG)

i'm voting her always

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, LynnAlyssa said:

Chinggus.

As of now BG is at 1st place for Yahoo Buzz Award. There's a mass voting promoted by YJ DC. Please help our angel get the award!

(Not that I'm against BG winning the award. But this one is for his Raon)

Yes! I will stay up late until 16 for that mass voting...no matter what's the outcome the least we did our best for our baby girl!...:wub:

• Like 22

Oh my g pbg is on the lead in yahoo asia buzz award its is be the sign of rivalry of our babies 1st kbs connot decide if they choose kyj as the female mc of kbs drama awards. Because of popularity of yj theres a some netizen wants her as mc of sbs gayo daejun 2016 what if sbs decide to bring yj as mc  as being a part of inkigayo and 2 consecutive year as award presenter and performers  i hope they will not do these to our babies i dont like the idea of watching our babies as mc of two rival network awarding ceremony.

• Like 11

@cici1 Who says boredom is unproductive??? Yours definitely isn't!!! You've done a great job in quoting all those songs because they all fit to a T. 

I hope you can make videos about our BoYoo with wonderful songs..do you know the song "God Only Knows"? by Pharell Williams..the lyrics are great!!

Hoping for your next "boredom" mode, my friend!

• Like 12

U know u are addicted when u are listening to romantic song, all u things about is BoYoo..

missing puppies.. :tears::tears:

Playing: Make U Miss me by Sam Hunt...

I'm gonna make you miss me. Make you miss me
Make you miss the way my hand fit in your hand. When you're dialing my number, listening to my favorite bands. I'll say, hey baby, you know all you can say is come and get me..

Spoiler

8157db3337.jpg

816ca0c594.jpg

Credit to the owner.. 

It is not gonna easy to forget BoYoo, how about them?!?! They are not gonna easy ro forget each others' company.. 

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, cici1 said:

U know u are addicted when u are listening to romantic song, all u things about is BoYoo..

missing puppies.. :tears::tears:

Playing: Make U Miss me by Sam Hunt...

I'm gonna make you miss me. Make you miss me
Make you miss the way my hand fit in your hand. When you're dialing my number, listening to my favorite bands. I'll say, hey baby, you know all you can say is come and get me..

Reveal hidden contents

8157db3337.jpg

816ca0c594.jpg

Credit to the owner.. 

It is not gonna easy to forget BoYoo, how about them?!?! They are not gonna easy ro forget each others' company.. 

why are we gonna forget about them?

I really don't want too, this is the first time that I really got into couple ship and want to go along through, pass any kind of storm

I really don't want to forget them, never 

Because nowadays (after MDBC for sure) surely there are lack of interaction in public between them

but I believe that he and she still and will contact each other continuously now, then and in the future

wait for another good news or event, maybe YJ will became his surprise guess in his FM,

wait for KBS drama award, and for another good news :D  

• Like 13

I read this in pbg thread  irene interview in radiostar she said she was touched by bg kindness and respectful towards her .her sunbaenim seulgi clarified that the 2  are just co worker who worked very well they maybe more content to it.so it was not expecting to say something completly different  or else she has no credibility.i feel sad for her fop contacting the co worker no matter female or male pbg or his co worker openly mention their keeping touch by personal or group chat specialy her yoojungie how sweet.however for irene pbg mention collaborating well but did not have personal contact for futher keeping in touch.

• Like 10

deleted* the article of allkpop about Irene Dating Rumour on Star Radio, if you read it inside there is nothing to worry about and Irene answered it well but it is just the headline - I think its best for us not to mention or discuss about other ship in our thread than our own ship in case there are their fans lurking in here. 

• Like 15

Hi guys... i've been a silent lurker on this thread for about 2 weeks now and i've always enjoyed your posts and all the CSIs performed on our fav couple.. i'm really hoping to join in this big family to spazz together since i have no one else to talk to in regards to our boyoo couple.. :confounded:

Btw as i was thinking.. since the FM for msia is coming soon.. will it be a good idea if any of you which will be attending to say something like 'we wish you happiness.. with your person' in korean during the autograph or hi-touch sessions just to gauge his reaction and hopefully someone would be able to capture it on video as well? I'd be super ecstatic if i get to see his wide grin upon hearing that.. forgive me if i get too carried away :grimace:

• Like 20