Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

41 minutes ago, boyoo88 said:

Can someone help me how to insert pict from my phone gallery? (Not from URL) 

Im log in using my phone. Usually im inserting pict by copy paste the URL :P

I think you can not insert an image from ur phone gallery to soompi forum directly..

U need to convert it to URL....

1. open https://imgsafe.org/ or -

2. browse the files that u want to upload..

3. upload it..

4. after uploading it, there will be a tiny (thumbnail below), click the image to get the URL

5. Copy the URL and insert.. (done)

Spoiler

yoojung-bantu-rapikan-baju-bogum.jpg

Credit: to the owners.. (I dont know who) :mellow:

7. I AM WAITING FOR UR POST @boyoo88 and BEAUTIFUL SPAMMING about BoYoo

• Like 22

1 hour ago, cici1 said:

OMG, I know BG has so many fangirls, But never thought that he would catch up this quickly (the diff is only about 30,000 votes). #UsainboltBoGum

Sorry BG, I will focus to vote ur baby doll, uri YJ..

Me too, everybody YooJung, Bo Gum catch up so fast.  only  20,000 different

Edited by BoYooMom
  • Like 13

2 hours ago, BoYooMom said:

@bubblyflo, thnak you.

I think BoGum is concerned for someone,so he said 1. feel bad call "wife" to someone  during he wear 

prince clothes    2. he didn't have phone num with his co-MC and not close.

BoYoo  couple , my puppies fighting

Yes yes, as you said, if BG and others have sth, he can't say that bcoz maybe it hurts 'someone'.

So I love how BG was so downright if it wasn't true (at least in this case).

• Like 14

23 hours ago, tranboyoo said:

Could anyone repost quiz 1, 2 for me, please? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

lol chingu u make me dig so hard kekeke... :D but it doesn't matter. Glad that u enjoy the quizzes :wub:

here it is the link for quiz no 1 - 5:

#1 question and answer

#2 question

#3 question n answer

#4 question

#5 question

the answer is unrevealed yet ;) 

• Like 16

회원님
안녕하세요. KBS 한국방송입니다.
KBS 회원서비스 이용에 대한 처리 결과를 다음과 같이 알려드립니다.
arr.gif 해외거주 내/외국인 회원가입 실패

ID  

처리 일시 2016.12.07 17:11:22

위 처리결과에 대해 궁금하신 사항이 있으시면 FAQ 또는 1:1 메일 문의 서비스를 이용해주시기 바랍니다.
KBS는 회원님의 개인정보를 소중히 여기고 관련법규를 준수하여 안전하게 보호하고 있습니다. 감사합니다.

I received this email from KBS after registering to vote a couple of days ago. I gathered that my application has been rejected. Can someone fluent in Korean advise in greater details please? 

Thank you in advance.

• Like 3

@cici1 those songs are really suitable for BoYoo. Super love it. Better if u can make BoYo fanMV with those songs for BGM..:wub:..Can i make ones?, of course no no no..Hahaha, this ahjuma only can give :heart: .

loves the highlight of this article..:wub:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-star-kim-yoo-jung-to-hold-firs-ever-overseas-fan-meet-/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dramafever

Spoiler

Moonlight Drawn by Clouds star Kim Yoo Jung to hold first-ever overseas fan meet

by Nancy Z on Tue, Dec 06, 2016

3c99d78b-97b7-4299-b616-b0f8d28a25d0.jpg
 0  0

Kim Yoo Jung, the adorable young leading lady who stars in the wildly popular historical romance drama, Moonlight Drawn by Clouds, will be holding her first overseas fan meet in a foreign country. Scroll down for more details!

Many Korean stars go to Taiwan for their first fan meet or to embark on an Asia tour. Kim Yoo Jung's first overseas fan meet will take place in Taipei next year on February 4, right after Chinese New Year's. As many people will get time off for the traditional holiday, the turnout for the fan meet is expected to be high.

301a0a4d-4f91-4e17-97bd-71d052678b68.jpg

As it will be the young leading star's first-ever overseas fan meet, the event is aptly named: "Kim Yoo Jung's First Memory". It wil be held on February 4, at the ATT Show Box venue in Taipei's trendiest district.

Tickets go on sale starting December 17. Prices range from NT$3800, 2800 and 1800, or about US$118, 87 and 56.

There is no word on whether her handsome co-star, Park Bo Gum, will show up at her fan meet. But, never say never, there can always be a surprise! 

• Like 20

5 hours ago, peachlover777 said:

Love the way they teasingly addressed YJ as angel:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNraOaKDZww/?taken-by=cecikorea

The delicious chocolate as well as the writing "...saw love delivered through the dessert" somehow reminds me of the yakgwa honey cookie that Yeong stuffed into Raon's mouth!

Reveal hidden contents

This image shows stills from "Love in the Moonlight." In the first still, Hong Ra-on bites a yakgwa placed in her mouth by Lee Yeong. (Yonhap)

credit: uploader

I like your reference to the yakgwa honey cookie. Yoojung is indeed an angel. She's young but full of life. That's her charm! Her aegyos gives vitamins to everyone around her. 

Bogum's fandom is on the rise!! Hahaha! Now that they have #1 and #2 spot, I now know one of them will bag the award! My shipper heart can now relax lol. 

Anyway, I made this and thought it was kind of clever! Hahaha. 

• Like 23