Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I read an article about kyj in one of her interview for her previous movie they talked about her ideal boyfriend and rumor plastic surgery.kyj said her baby fats and physical growth are natural no plastic surgery about her ideal boyfriend someone has a husky voice and can sing very well. What do you think to bg voice?

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

Please keep voting YJ for Yahoo Buzz Awards to maintain lead at the top :thumbsup::kiss_wink:

Yess Boyo shippers be generous to our young lady Kim yoojungie...vote her to win yahoo buzz.award....spent your time to vote...

hot mocca latte for you from Yoojungie:D7OU7vqavFP9b9D8azLfs.gif&key=04deea33911

• Like 24

Spoiler

She's so pretty. I just realized the "tie"....just a delulu thought of mine but it would be such fate if BG was wearing the exact same tie -in MAMA- as what she's wearing here....lol...how cute would that be. The size is close enough, not sure about the color though :).....

Credit to the owner....

Ps. Thank you to all who are doing such wonderful job with all the analysis of BoYoo, you guys are awesome...loving it....and welcome to all the new shippers as well, enjoy your stay....

• Like 18

Permission to quote...

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://i.imgur.com/dep06io.jpg&key=2e8cf63f494358df0ba8a7727ed56bc938adcbeb06d9dd98bd62641e48248817

THIS is a TOTAL giveaway!!! Hahaha..I have a feeling that if only BG knew the song "Color Blind" he'd probably sing it right there and then :w00t:

* nobody said you'd be so good, nobody said you'd be so beautiful..

nobody warned me about your smile..you're the light, you're the light,

When I close my eyes...you (YJ) make me colorblind!!*

• Like 15

55 minutes ago, mujay said:

Yess Boyo shippers be generous to our young lady Kim yoojungie...vote her to win yahoo buzz.award....spent your time to vote...

hot mocca latte for you from Yoojungie:D7OU7vqavFP9b9D8azLfs.gif&key=04deea33911

Sorry for quoting i notice yj loves to wear an adiffirent ring some of that are intriging like this ring there an edited video in yt where bg wearing almost the  same as this ring but i dont think so its a promise ring because i see the original ppic before mdbc another coincident even in acessories they have a same taste.

• Like 9

@liemkopi - Thank you so very much for the effort to vote for YJ :wub:

@cici1 - Thanks, this ahjumma is never too old to learn new thing, hover hand :lol:  Ya, both of them will have a lot of people to work with in the future, and they already had previous partners in the past.  Just have to stay positive and open minded as well as be supportive, negative vibe only brings titanic.

@havearaonday - Ya, I am a tad reluctant too to surrender sensitive information :(

@happysloth - Agreeing with you.  Honestly I think the immediate families and the management companies as well as close friends know, and so far there is no deny from either parties which means good news :D

Also agreeing with @faith101, BG already dealt with it regarding the "I" topic :)

@janeeta - Ya, when there is smoke, there is usually fire.  But, BoYoo have more than smoke, BoYoo have cosmic fireworks :w00t:

@superfangermany_stv - Hun, thank you, thank you, thank you for translating the article by Kenny24nick from Baidu BoYoo Bar :wub: :wub:

@shisuisen - Thanks for the reminder of to be a responsible shipper, in my case, a supporter :D

@4nnlov3pink - I know right, they were always in their own bubble laughing out loud, such adorable puppies :wub:  If you ever have a supporter roll call, I am in.

Thanks for all the updates everyone, thank you :heart:

• Like 23

8 hours ago, torquoiselily said:

They do. They have nice concept and yes the pictures comes out vibrant and lovely! :) 

Found this his on IG...

Spoiler

lH7qslg.jpg

Credit to teamyoojung IG and Hyegyo1kyj

So Ceci's 1st issue in 2017 will feature none other than YJ's! Wooot! What a year opener then... :) 

Love the way they teasingly addressed YJ as angel:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNraOaKDZww/?taken-by=cecikorea

The delicious chocolate as well as the writing "...saw love delivered through the dessert" somehow reminds me of the yakgwa honey cookie that Yeong stuffed into Raon's mouth!

Spoiler

This image shows stills from "Love in the Moonlight." In the first still, Hong Ra-on bites a yakgwa placed in her mouth by Lee Yeong. (Yonhap)

credit: uploader

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, BoYooMom said:

Did BoGum official date someone( one girl MC)? I just read from internet report. But my boy said he didn't close with her,he said in interview.  My heart.........my YooJung. I belive BoGum and my eyes.

No, He didn't 

Already discussed yesterday dear. hehe 

My mistake that I put it here

BG already stated that they're only have professional relationship and even don't have her phone number 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, gum1626 said:

I see boyoo sticker on the phone :heart:

Spoiler

the inserted images mentioned about the phone she used, the comfortable pinkish slippers she wore during the drama shooting break, as well as the web novels she read during and after the drama.

the article should be a good read, looking forward to the Eng translation..

• Like 14

@bubblyflo, thnak you.

I think BoGum is concerned for someone,so he said 1. feel bad call "wife" to someone  during he wear 

prince clothes    2. he didn't have phone num with his co-MC and not close.

BoYoo  couple , my puppies fighting

• Like 13