Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 hours ago, bubblyflo said:
Spoiler

Sorry if my post creating some chaos I didn't mean it truly

I don't why I got some insecurities today 

FORGIVE ME ALL

(don't throw stone at me please)

It was a good thing u posted it here. So before it airs tomorrow, BoYoo shippers have prepared their shipper's hearts. So, I am not gonna throw stones to u, but  I am gonna hug U. We are grateful to have u here who can come up with the fastest update about BG and YJ.  Sending u virtual hug chingu. Thank U. 

• Like 21

55 minutes ago, peachlover777 said:

Spoiler

was browsing through the previous issues of Ceci magazine, their cover page so lively and fresh.  I assume YJ will be the next featured, she would look so vibrant, playful, goofy, lovely, trendy on it.

~~~

p.s. Just a reminder, (i think it is part of of soompi rule 'cos every so often the moderator would pop in and remind posters), as much as possible, when quoting post of others that has lots of images or a long post, it is better to use "hidden image" button on the top right corner -- the symbol of the "eye", to hide them, not sure about the reason, perhaps to make the post look neater, not lagging etc :sweatingbullets:

For example:

Hide contents

I am not picking on anyone but just use it as an example:

See the above first post with the cat image etc that  bubblyflo wrote, so when cici1 responded, cici could highlight bubblyflo post then use the "eye" image;).

Before I didn't know about this useful tip, I learned it from some kind souls here reminding us, so bravo, now i know!

Done chingu, and thank u for the tip @peachlover777 . I usually hide my long post and other's long posts if want to quote them. 

• Like 11

Morning chingu..

Its so refreshing each time I read your post @superfangermany_stv Thanks for always satisfying us with your great post and thanks to all chingus that occupying my heart and soul with everything related to uri boyoo. Cant thank you enough :):)

• Like 16