Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

• Replies 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well guys, I actually wanted to write a comment  for #BOYOO @ AAA since yesterday but I was so busy livestreaming and Tweet the same time. Plus I was waiting for clearer pcitures and videos to gather

Sorry for the delay Chingus!!! Was busy baking all day  DISCLAIMER: THE POST MADE COMPARISONS WITH ANOTHER MALE ACTOR, THE AUTHOR OF THE ARTICLE IS ALSO A FAN OF THIS ACTOR. ALL INFORMATION IS FOR

Okay, prepare for my lengthy post about the video call As I promised, I even screen captured that short video call to find those tiny little sweet moment  1. It's start when JongMin ask YooJ

Chingu..while reading all your great analysis, I cant help but smiling nonstop like a pabo. Really makes my day happier and becomes my stress reliever.

I miss boyoo so much. Cant find any of yoojung's new photo. I just saw bogum's new photos at the vip premiere of curtain call movie. He is so handsome. Why I feel these two become more and more attractive day by day. That aura..that smile..:wub::wub:

I remember one chingu posted on the previous page a picture of fan account analyzing about bogum. He always holds his iphone everytime going aboard alone. But few days ago when he went to hk he didnt hold his iphone because his other half came along. Its a very simple analysis but I find this very interesting ^_^ Lets see whether bogum will hold his phone or not when he going to malaysia.

• Like 21

I also impress for this girl when i see her ig i see 1 of her favorite artist is coldplay im also love this band  bcoz their song many of their song has deep meaning if iam bg i buy a ticket of coldplay concert in seoul next year and i invite yoo jung to watch the concert im sure yj can enjoy the concert.

• Like 18
1 minute ago, happysloth said:

YooJung's manager (the one who currently travelled with her to HK) has liked this IG post :blush: I've captured the likes including his handle name @haaaaaaaaaki but somehow it didnt show up here. Her other manager (the one who went to MAMA with her) also often liked IG posts about YooJung. They really do browse on IG posts on YooJung! 

I wonder who is the one who owned this IG, someone said that is one of her staff but someone also said this account is owned by her mom

btw beware of someone from the past ship try to surface the ocean

• Like 16
16 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

I wonder who is the one who owned this IG, someone said that is one of her staff but someone also said this account is owned by her mom

Spoiler

No wonder when @Sheila Marie Green ask me about this things..I pick this girl..hmmmmmm okay I will stop..I think I can't kskskdkdfkgjgkhhljangkgkkhlahdhhfghidnnnkakfkkgkh:sweatingbullets::glasses:

• Like 11

Good morning from my side of the world here!! This thread is amazing. Doesnt stop making me smile and laugh. Love all the analysis. Now i confirmed that what i see from their interactions are not my delusions only and i am grateful to find boyoo family who shares our love and adoration to them. 

I almost spit my coffee and laughed hysterically when i saw what book YJ was holding.. what a coincidence!  " great wall of  bogummy" :D

If they will confirm their relationship or get married in the future, how are we are going to celebrate it?? I am dreaming to meet you shippers in person.. 

BTW , about registering for KBS.. is it a safe site? Because you have to put very important and personal information, so  i am doubtful in registering myself.

• Like 19
9 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

*scratch me head* *take a deep breath* *chanting: gooooooossssphraaaaaaabhaaaaaaaa*

• Like 16
16 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

@Kissy13 @happysloth

Hide contents

why all of the sudden she mentioning this?

is she mentioned him because he's more successful right now? 

I still believe at PBG said thou

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/park-bo-gum-is-asked-if-he-still-keeps-in-touch-with-former-music-bank-partner-irene

Spoiler

How do I say it to this thread on the most subtle way....hmmmmm...sorry but My eyebrows is on it's highest peak also when I read this article..I bet she's a nice girl also but I find this answer not good at all..just like her answer on the past interview..tsk tsk tsk..and maybe the program also have the same intention..don't mean to offend anyone on this thread..

@havearaonday Welcome to this thread chinguya..hahaha OMO!!:scream: I never thought about that circumstances..Aigoo I even put my passport just to register on KBS..maybe it's safe since it's KBS:blush:

• Like 14
37 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@Kissy13 @happysloth

Hide contents

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/park-bo-gum-is-asked-if-he-still-keeps-in-touch-with-former-music-bank-partner-irene

To be honest I feel like u feel.. hmm hmmm like BoYoo's moms said here, there will be gonna many girls act cute around BG and many act like close to him..

• Like 13
9 hours ago, NRGchick said:

You know you are a little obsessed when you recognise PBG's jeans. They are the ones from his photoshoot in LA. GUCCI! Does that mean he gets to keep what he modelled? 

They do.. They can keep the clothes they wore in photoshoots or on ramp..as complimentary.. Some designers give huge discounts to the models if the design is only the existing one.

• Like 13
29 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@Kissy13 @happysloth

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I hope you don't mind but I will not comment let alone mention her name here. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and patiently wait until all cards are laid on the table. In the meantime, I'm just going to shake my head in exasperation. 

• Like 16