Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

6 minutes ago, kiranzz said:

ya, such a waste if they come to Hongkong just to present award LOL LOL :joy:

So MAMA please be kind 2 us, let BoYoo Couple present the award 2gether as COUPLE PRESENTER in MAMA:innocent:  

U better give us WHAT WE WANT, MAMA :smirk: :naughty: 

bec u already give us HOPE by updating both of uri BoYoo confirmation as presenters at  the same time :unamused:

• Like 15

@Kissy13

I think I didn't phrase my earlier post correctly... you must have mistaken that I actually bought the ticket.... No I didn't:)  

i meant I cannot imagine IF I'm one of those who bought tickets because of BoYoo and end up didn't get much or nothing out of it. Thank God I'm watching from home but getting restless already. 

If they don't present together, then let's hope both of them got Best Visual Award together!

• Like 11

27 minutes ago, in00022 said:

In MAMA ... 95% the winner are the one who is coming to this event ... if you are not coming its means no award for u 

23 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

ONLY winners will attend and since Lee Juck but not Gummy..... is that how it works? My first time watching MAMA too. Can't imagine I bought ticket to watch tnem to appear together and I don't get any and have to stand through hours!!

UUURGHH..... MY REACTION LIKE THIS...

Pulling Hair

21 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

I am scratching my head as to how MAMA got both PBG and KYJ to attend the awards. Is it to ensure as many big name stars are there? I saw Park Min Young, Ahn Jae Hyun, Gong Myung etc. So there are a lot of drama stars there as well but this is a music show? 

IKR????HMMMMM........

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

ok ok...i need to ask this... so..our BG-YJ came to this MAMA for what eh??to become presenter only is it??if thats the case they can choose not to come right??so maybe they agreed bcos thats the only way to meet up?to see each other?? evil smile onion head

Hahahaha. That' s why i think BG' s schedule as review and suddenly confirm to attend Mama after YJ's schedule was confirmed. For me as A shipper, BG was there to support YJ with her 1st international official event. And holiday is another thing.

Cant help to think that way because the series of events from the schedule confirmation==> same flight and hotels ( I think one of them can ask the committee to take diff flights or to stay in diff hotels)==> airport when BG drawn the attention to him so YJ can escape quickly and safely. YJ was able to handle medias in Korea, but this is her 1st official international event as adult actor not as child anymore. We can see the shock in her face when she saw the crowded. 

• Like 18

人氣韓劇《雲畫的月光》嘅金裕貞出場時,粉絲就大叫佢劇中名字「樂瑥」,仲有人舉起朴寶劍嘅「寶劍邸下」,好受歡迎,金裕貞仲話好期待TWICE嘅演出,仲扮TWICE唱《Cheer up》嘅「Shy Shy Shy」。朴寶劍以白馬王子look登場,佢大讚現場氣氛好火熱。

Translation: When Kim Yoo Jung, from the popular Korean drama MDBC appeared, fans were calling out her name in the drama "Raon". Some in the audience were also holding up signs that read "Bo Gum Jeoha". She was well received by audiences. Kim Yoo Jung said that she was looking forward to TWICE performing <<Cheer Up>> - [Shy Shy Shy]. Park Bo Gum appeared in a white prince charming look. He commented that there was a lot of excitement/fire at the event.

Cr: Apple Daily HK

vjkCpoi.jpg

FPC4CCh.jpg

2PJsK7w.jpg

• Like 21

16 hours ago, liemkopi said:

@Kissy13

I think I didn't phrase my earlier post correctly... you must have mistaken that I actually bought the ticket.... No I didn't:)  

i meant I cannot imagine IF I'm one of those who bought tickets because of BoYoo and end up didn't get much or nothing out of it. Thank God I'm watching from home but getting restless already. 

If they don't present together, then let's hope both of them got Best Visual Award together!

Omo!!That's a relief my friend..:blush:

@bubblyflo Yup and we still have the UNEXPECTED WIN AWARD..:love:

• Like 8

I never watched MAMA HK but after watching it tonight, seems to me it is a music show? but all the big names of drama stars there for being presenters only?

But I am happy to see BoYoo moments at airport and today at Red Carpet, their costumes suit them well.,....they should have walked the Red Carpet together, it would be most beautiful couple tonight then, everyone think they are prince and princess...I totally agree.

PS: I really hope BoYoo spend time together in HK today until late, they have to make the most of it! 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

Media preview

KISS IS NOT YET GUYS HAHAHA

I like ur spirit, but looks like no no no..

I think I am better rewatch MDBC now, because the reason I watch mama is YJ and BG. I am kind of lost my appetite to continue watch it. 

And this is my 1st time. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, kkwattana said:

I never watched MAMA HK but after watching it tonight, seems to me it is a music show? but all the big names of drama stars there for being presenters only?

But I am happy to see BoYoo moments at airport and today at Red Carpet, their costumes suit them well.,....they should have walked the Red Carpet together, it would be most beautiful couple tonight then, everyone think they are price and princess...I totally agree.

PS: I really hope BoYoo spend time together in HK today until late, they have to make the most of it! 

Usually the actor or actress becomes presenter and sometimes, there's special stage with them. but I don't know the format for this year :sweatingbullets:

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

ONLY winners will attend and since Lee Juck but not Gummy..... is that how it works? My first time watching MAMA too. Can't imagine if I were to buy ticket to watch tnem to appear together and then I dont get any and have to stand through hours!!

Based on previous MAMA event , fans need to vote for all the category ... then if the one who win the voting cannot come to the award ceremony they will give the award to the one that able to come though she /he lost the voting .... 

• Like 9