Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Omg! Not fair!!!!!  They can't effin show that scene! Oh no! They shouldn't! they never should have! That's a low blow! Hahahah. Whatever MAMA!!! Waaaaahh.

i seriously think it should've been Gummy. It's very seldom that an artist that sang an OST struck gold twice in a year!!!! Whatever MAMA! Lol. 

• Like 17

For MAMA or any music awards, most presenters (actors and actresses) are not seated on the audience section, they're mostly backstage.  So the only chance we get is the red carpet and if they are presenting together.  :mellow:  But then think of it as a good thing that their interaction during AAA while seated is the real thing, since red-carpet walks or as presenters would have a tinge of it being scripted.  But even if that's the case, I'd still take them as presenters "together".

;)

• Like 17

Any possibilities that did not walk together. I assumed the one who decided they can walk together are, BG and YJ and their respective agencies.

1) Maybe YJ or BG has a real life GF... (hahaha)

2) BG came late, so YJ should walk alone (hahaha)

3) their agencies suggested it and agreed on it as well. Everytime they are together, most of the viewer turns to be their shippers. Thus, walk seperately is wise decision

a. To avoid futher rumors about them ( seriously they are still young). Many will come in future, better they take it low. Especially, YJ's age. Any dating rumors betweem this two will not do any good for both people. BG will bash to date a minor, his image an clean actor will ruin while YJ will get many antis. Now, I am questioning myself why walk together in official event as a drama couple will bring harm to our couple???? Seriously..then I realised they are living in their world when they are together. Walking together hand and hand or arm and arm,it would be look like wedding ceremony. They are too compatible. 

b. To shine individually, for the last few months everytime we see YJ, people will talk BoYoo (BG) and when we talk about BG we will talk BoYoo (YJ). This is not good for their career as individually. They are actors which partnering with other actors. If people keep associating YJ with BG and other turn around, it will not good for their future projects and patners. They will keep to compare her/his future partners with BG/YG. And why walk together will not good for YJ? I think recently, sidus has been quite active promoting YJ outside korea. This is the 1st official event for YJ outside korea,  better if she walked alone rather than be BG's drama partners.. So walking separately is good move to promote YJ as individual actor. Also it is good for BG too. 

c. Still thinking other possibilities. 

And I dont think they want to silent BoYoo shippers as a) tonight they came with matchy2 outfit, and b.) YJ's manager liked some pics about boyoo couple. So, for now I bet for 3b. 

Edit: now, I am sure why the walk separtely, to let them shine as individual actors. Whoever who suggested this I think they succeed. See the attention that YJ got. Hmm Bo Gummie, u should be strong. Ur baby doll is getting popular now. 

AS a fan I like them to walk separately, but as a shipper my heart is hurting. I dont have any chance to see my BoYoo walk hand in hand together in public. Until they admit they are dating publicly or caught by media. In KBS drama award, I dont have any hope. But their matchy outfits feed my delulu world. Hahaha

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, torquoiselily said:

Omg! Not fair!!!!!  They can't effin show that scene! Oh no! They shouldn't! they never should have! That's a low blow! Hahahah. Whatever MAMA!!! Waaaaahh.

i seriously think it should've been Gummy. It's very seldom that an artist that sang an OST struck gold twice in a year!!!! Whatever MAMA! Lol. 

I had the same reaction. Not fair! If they selected that scene from that drama, they should have also selected the kiss scene fr MDBC. 

My first time watching MAMA.. not liking it... :angry:

But i am still looking forward for any BoYoo crumbs. Anything!

• Like 13

ONLY winners will attend and since Lee Juck but not Gummy..... is that how it works? My first time watching MAMA too. Can't imagine if I were to buy ticket to watch tnem to appear together and then I dont get any and have to stand through hours!!

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, whiteghost said:

I had the same reaction. Not fair! If they selected that scene from that drama, they should have also selected the kiss scene fr MDBC. 

My first time watching MAMA.. not liking it... :angry:

But i am still looking forward for any BoYoo crumbs. Anything!

IKR!!! Not the best scene for our BoYoo! Hmmmph! Yup, the secret garden kiss was gooood!  That should've been in contender! Girl, I'm laughing at your BoYoo crumbs note! Lol. Me too! I am thriving with the littlest amount of energy left in me! I need some BoYoo moment... nowwwww! Waaaah. 

• Like 12

I am scratching my head as to how MAMA got both PBG and KYJ to attend the awards. Is it to ensure as many big name stars are there? I saw Park Min Young, Ahn Jae Hyun, Gong Myung etc. So there are a lot of drama stars there as well but this is a music show? 

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

ok ok...i need to ask this... so..our BG-YJ came to this MAMA for what eh??to become presenter only is it??if thats the case they can choose not to come right??so maybe they agreed bcos thats the only way to meet up?to see each other?? evil smile onion head

ya, such a waste if they come to Hongkong just to present award LOL LOL :joy:

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

ok ok...i need to ask this... so..our BG-YJ came to this MAMA for what eh??to become presenter only is it??if thats the case they can choose not to come right??so maybe they agreed bcos thats the only way to meet up?to see each other?? evil smile onion head

AND to make public ACCUSTOMED with their PUBLIC SECRET RELATIONSHIP kekekeke :mrgreen:

• Like 18

hehehe..so sleepy already eh..where's our BoYoo vitamins!!!Only wanting to see them..looks like I'm going home later but still no BoYoo moment..hmmmmm

BUT SEEING THEM BEAUTIFULLY DASHING AND SLAYING THE RED CARPET ..RECEIVED GREAT RESPONSE FROM AUDIENCE...THEY ARE IN THE BACKSTAGE TOGETHER AND THEY STILL HAVE LOTS OF TIME IN HK...(MY MIND STARTING TO IMAGINE THE REST)...THOSE REASONS CALMS MY HEART ALREADY:blush::heart:

SPREAD THE BOYOO LOVE TONIGHT YEAH!!:heart:

Spoiler

Therefore I conclude..MAMA IS NOT MY CUP OF TEA!!!:joy::glasses:

16 hours ago, liemkopi said:

ONLY winners will attend and since Lee Juck but not Gummy..... is that how it works? My first time watching MAMA too. Can't imagine I bought ticket to watch tnem to appear together and I don't get any and have to stand through hours!!

Really???omo!!!Hug to you my friend...You can do it for the love to BoYoo couple..Fighting!!:heart:

• Like 17