Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 hours ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

@dani4lane  your concern over YJ's age is valid! 

However, we are not announcing they are married we are just all excited for the close relationship they share...whatever it may be or become.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." - Mark Twain

:heart:

Absolutely agree with you :)

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, luvinmoonlight16 said:

Ditto 100%

love, peace and respect 

Let's go back to discuss the fun moments of our BoYoo. I thought it was incredibly adorable when they were trying to imitate each other's dance during the EW interview. Good times! 

:w00t:

exactly.  What's in their schedules by the way?  Any special events that we can focus our voodoo dances on ?:)

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, ladyhyejoong88 said:

Ok guys... moving on...

Introducing: The Bogum Wall! Hahahahha!!! I find this really hilarious and at the same time so "giddy-full" to find Bogummie in this way... hihihi...

I think this is the time when Bogummie is giving his speech on one of his awards, where he mentioned our baby girl's name... wahahaha!

I think it was the first award...hahaha. So funny!  We need more! 

I recalled someone posting a meme of bogummy missing YJ next to his seat? Can someone kindly bring it back?! It's TGIF! And thanksgiving is around the corner for us in the US....I am thankful for you wonderful ladies bringing me BoYoo joy :blush:

• Like 22

17 minutes ago, 71mimilee said:

exactly.  What's in their schedules by the way?  Any special events that we can focus our voodoo dances on ?:)

My wish is some of you can see YJ as a surprise in one of the BG's FMs ...when she wants to take a break from her studying..btw, is it true she still needs to take an entrance exam to enter college? 

• Like 18

50 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Annyeong, dear fellow BoYoo Shippers!

I just want to leave a bit of calm comment here in regards of the drama going on. I haven't had time to read back many posts, so if I missed some details please bear with me. :)

I think it's important we don't interpret too much into fancams or pictures taken by fans. We also don't even know half of what's going on behind the scenes when it comes to whatever is going on between Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung. Whether it is friendship with the possibility to become more in the future or not. The only thing that is real is going on without the fans or journalists eyes on them, in private.

And I never considered Park Bo Gum going on stage alone as him abandoning Kim Yoo Jung. Both were occupied in socializing and talking with people. You may have noticed or not that Park Bo Gum was talking mostly with V/Taehyung from BTS with whom he has a buddy relationship. Meanwhile Kim Yoo Jung was socializing as well. These events are about that, just like the wrap-up party if you remember. All these celebrities have crazy schedules they most likely find hardly time to meet in private, so if they see each other at a event they take the chance to talk. It's normal.

So please let's not overanalyze Park Bo Gum's actions and turn it into something negative when it actually wasn't.

I think we're in for a beautiful ship and this ship is beautiful because of both, Kim Yoo Jung and Park Bo Gum. So please let us not turn into a bunch of shippers with a bad reputation. Let's be supportive of Kim Yoo Jung AND Park Bo Gum. We're the BoYoo shippers!

Thank you @Jillia, I really appreciate your post. And please accept my deepest apology if I caused any issues with my request :tears:.

37 minutes ago, eyo2eyo said:

Dearest Booyoo Shippers

As we grew member in this thread I realised one thing, different people interpret differently and have different perspective even though we see, read and watch the same video, picture or even translation cos why, we came from different background, culture and understanding. Our understanding is always based on perception due to our life experience and our understanding can be total opposite too.

Being a shipper we have the responsibility towards these two individual as we are the representative of them both. Yes, we can be "delulu" and all but do be mindful of your choice of words and your tone of your sentence. We also need to remind each other not to cross that fine thin line that would make it uncomfortable to some of the reader. Also, please do not use the word haters or antis easily, just because some individual have different opinion than us shipper. There are enough of those around the world that are more deserving to be label as those. 

Anyway, hugs and love to all Booyoo shipper. 

@eyo2eyo And thank you as well. 

If we don't do anything else, let's definitely get rid of those two words. 

From now on I'm personally going to follow my own advice and not respond to the deliberate negativity...whether it be here on Soompi, IG, or Twitter. I apologize for my part in the debacle earlier, I just felt like my Soompi family was being attacked. I promise I'll do better and keep my head on straight :) .

If you need to know how to block someone(including me ^.^) let me know, and I'll walk you through it.

• Like 23