Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

17 minutes ago, Fiona Ang said:

This the clip where BG say YJ "yeppeoyo"  at 22:22

I like when Bogum turned around to check on Yoojung see if she coming close at 30.04 before hurrying to check hand with the host and waited for Yoojung to come down the steps and then grab her wrist...So cute!

• Like 14

To me, Bogummy has mixed feeling ... he wants to behave as a good oppa to KYJ and in the same time he is attracted by her as a woman and for sure ......not as a sibling ;-))

Same for the lead actor Son Ho Jon In "Circle of atonement" , but the difference is that the feeling is not mutual (age gap is too much)

• Like 20

1 hour ago, lennjao said:

To me, Bogummy has mixed feeling ... he wants to behave as a good oppa to KYJ and in the same time he is attracted by her as a woman and for sure ......not as a sibling ;-))

Same for the lead actor Son Ho Jon In "Circle of atonement" , but the difference is that the feeling is not mutual (age gap is too much)

yes, you're right. he take care as good oppa and attract to her as a woman. it obvious and he show it through the interactions LOL

• Like 11

2 hours ago, lennjao said:

I agree....He (SHJ) even described KYJ as a mature and beautiful actress... he also take good care of uri yoo jung for every press con and premiere night they have for their movie...

• Like 12

4 hours ago, lennjao said:

I agreed.... I do feel he is giving out his feeling to YJ not an oppa but a man to a woman feeling when both are together and YJ knows as she is always shy... as when the camera comes by he restraint himself probably YJ age is the concerned... but both feels for each other... well... I hope they continue and it's okay we don't see it... when the time is ready probably we can have good new :)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Fiona Ang said:

I agreed.... I do feel he is giving out his feeling to YJ not an oppa but a man to a woman feeling when both are together and YJ knows as she is always shy... as when the camera comes by he restraint himself probably YJ age is the concerned... but both feels for each other... well... I hope they continue and it's okay we don't see it... when the time is ready probably we can have good new :)

Yes its okay if they don't tell us. But they should continue. And after 5 years!!!! 

Danggggg

We will hear bo gum saying it all started from moonlight drawn by clouds :P

• Like 12

6 hours ago, lennjao said:

KJY has this mature and calmness in her, plus she's super gorgeous which makes it hard for male co-stars to not fall for her. About Son Ho Joon, yeah he did mentioned that he at first thought she was cute as a baby but then surprised at her visual when he met her in person :D  http://mwave.interest.me/en/kpop-news/article/98678/son-ho-jun-reveals-first-impression-of-secret-co-star-kim-yoo-jung

• Like 11

11 hours ago, kkwattana said:

I like when Bogum turned around to check on Yoojung see if she coming close at 30.04 before hurrying to check hand with the host and waited for Yoojung to come down the steps and then grab her wrist...So cute!

What he has done is what usually a boy does for a girl that's very special to him. A friend/peer or a brother would not go that extent. I'm feeling giddy right now. This made my day. Thank you.

• Like 14

I don't know if anybody else caught this, but when she finally hugs him back she actually pulls him towards her...I love how she's so small you almost can't find her, lol.

Edit: I don't know if this has been posted before. This vid was posted on YouTube Jan 20, 2016...How crazy is that???:w00t:

cr Monster Pasta YouTube

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, ggdczy17 said:

What he has done is what usually a boy does for a girl that's very special to him. A friend/peer or a brother would not go that extent. I'm feeling giddy right now. This made my day. Thank you.

You have the point... a friend/peer or brother will probably usher the way for her, but he grabs her hand is more concerned than that... he worries she slipped always stay a look out for her... this is indeed more than a sibling feeling :)

• Like 11

On 10/5/2016 at 1:51 PM, Fiona Ang said:

This is cute...they look alike

OMG!!!! This is sooo cute!!!............it's gonna be epic if they do a school themed drama... waaaahhhh...but that is impossible though...huhu... anyway I'll just wait for their reunion and YJ is already an adult.....will be waiting!!!:blush:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, martina123 said:

Drama gods we are waiting for this reunion.. 

I know pairs generally do not get repeated in kdrama. 

But then we have HJE and ji sung in secret and kill me heal me. 

I do not expect too much for PBG and KYJ to reunite in any kdramas for a while as I think there are many actresses lined up to pair with Bogum and so does Yoojung. I only wish they meet again in many megazines, CFs and TV shows while they are dating secretly...LOL, am I dreaming again, hope not!

• Like 15

28 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

I do not expect too much for PBG and KYJ to reunite in any kdramas for a while as I think there are many actresses lined up to pair with Bogum and so does Yoojung. I only wish they meet again in many megazines, CFs and TV shows while they are dating secretly...LOL, am I dreaming again, hope not!

@kkwattana this made my day!!!...:heart:

• Like 12

12 hours ago, lennjao said:

Agreed with you chingu :)

BG is a gentleman, considerate, reeeaalllyyy polite, generally just a kind soul. He's always attentive to his other co-stars, male and female, and also crews. 

But, his body language, his gazes, his reactions to YJ feel subtly different. He's conflicted allright, but that's okay, they still have time:D

As for YJ, her real oppa is similar in age with BG. So she's quite used to behave as a dongsaeng. Also most of her co-stars usually older then her. Maybe by thinking of him as her oppa its easier for her to get comfortable in relationships with BG. It's fine too.

As long as they're thinking of each other fondly, hopefully for a long time, then who knows? :wub:

• Like 16