Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, joanndev077 said:

The amazing Great Wall of Bogum

Epic!! The latest addition to Wonders of the World :blush:

5 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

@Tien Le @happypuppy @icerose

starry night, beautiful clear sky with clouds, there is one star which is brightest among the other

is that his other half?

it's really remind me of MDBC, KYJ's dress at AAA, and his thought that AAA is a beautiful night 

Am I thinking what you guys thinking?

Edit: he's edit his weibo too?

His new profile pic. I. CAN'T.

• Like 16

1 hour ago, happypuppy said:

Here here, some sweet to start the weekend! :heart:

Oh gosh, is this the part where he was opening the drink for her?! It kinda looks like it or is he giving her something or looking at their phones...lol.......correct me if I'm wrong here. 

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

Credit to youtube uploader.

This girl is just amazing. In here she said about a belief that being good at dating if one could split the apple bare-handed.

Her face turned red (just like an apple) after she split the 3rd apple:)

Look forward to her appearance in today's charity MV, melon award, BILY VIP screening and KBS Award ceremony. I totally agree with most people her that KBS allow her to enjoy the show that night (together with BG). IF they really wanted her to host, then please let BG host it with her. My wishlist is that she will be guest in BG's fanmeeting(s) and that both of them are main cast for the School series next year:)

Don't forget her 2D1N second appearance this weekend. :)

• Like 21

@happypuppy or reading this thread.. whatever but for sure, they are in their little bubble (notice his distance with Yoonq.. kkkkk)

Yah! Reading our thread? Hahahaha then a lot of greetings in segues will fill up this thread..we have probably reached the thousandth page by now!

9 hours ago, uwimissteapot said:

aaa3.JPG

I've just found this close up picture and I realize something. Wait.. is this the view when Park Bo Gum turn his head to the left?

I'm sorry but can I quote this? She' so beautiful here..like a mannequin.. That's why BG wasn't able to turn away when he saw this on the big screen.

• Like 22