Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

found this at chemistyfairycouple insta

About YJ's speech

Ps: there is someone who is already translate it to the comment, but I think he/she missed some part of it
Ps2: need other trans though

Edited by bubblyflo
  • Like 18

9 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

@superfangermany_stv hahahahahahaha I LOL at your gif and thought. my mom even look weirdly at me because I laughed so hard

I was already yawning so hard then I came upon it..I laughed so hard too, and my babies ( I have 9 toy poodle pets) started barking maybe wondering why I was laughing when no other human being is home except me.

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

found this at chemistyfairycouple insta

About YJ's speech

Ps: there is someone who is already translate it to the comment, but I think he/she missed some part of it
Ps2: need other trans though

YJ said that she felt as though she was still lacking to receive the best icon award. That she will work harder as an actress and also work to fill the audience's heart with joy. 

so it is either that clip is missing other parts although it doesnt seem like it or people are making things up saying she didnt know she would win. It was quite obvious that she would, otherwise why would she go since more than 50% of the nominees didnt even bother to attend. 

Everyone who attended all won something and probably knew in advance. There were all sitting in the front row as well. 

Most likely due to the organizers of the event realizing that they wont get all the attendees probably rigged some of the outcomes to account for the lack of attendees. 

In addition- bg and yj belong to separate agencies and although it may appear that they would appear together, their agencies would confirm on their separate actor/actress behalf and it is up to the newspaper to release the press release. And their management also has a huge part in their decision to attend these award shows- if their agency said dont go, they wont go. 

• Like 23

2 hours ago, fboyoo212 said:

I've watched when yoojung speech,  i think after she say 'annyeonghaseyo' she look at bogum. Is it true chingu? Correct me please. I smile a lot when I watched video of boyoo interaction in award. So sweet :blush:

Thx @bubblyflo for the insta .. yeah i guess she did @fboyoo212... and i ended up watching it over n over again... oow those boys behind her couldnt help not to look at the big screen to see our baby princess.. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, bubblyflo said:

You know what, 

after all, when you extract those two different translation, the main point from his speech is:

"he's thankful being with YJ yesterday"  

he's happy and yesterday is a beautiful night

from those translations too, I can conclude that actually PBG personally ask her to accompany him to this award,

remember they even confirm to attend this award together at the same time? That the sign that this two lovelies contact each other and make promise to go together

KYJ herself didn't expect to get any award, she said this in her speech

so... the conclusion is PBG wants to share the joy with KYJ, want her to accompany him, and afterall he's came with those sweetness act towards KYJ

Noticed that KYJ didn't came along with her manager?

Maybe BG asked her manager not to come, but he personally became her manager yesteday.

I'm sure that after the award, or after the group photo BG search for YJ, because no one (even her manager) accompany her,

only BG and his manager

somewhat mysterious isn't? why KYJ did't came along with her manager ? :phew:

You're right!!! 

• Like 7

8 hours ago, 8mel said:

YJ gave BG space when his friend came to talk to him, and BG didn't drag YJ with him when he saw she was talking to someone. And of course they will be meeting up backstage again it seemed because they had yet say their goodbye to each other. you know at least a 'I'll miss you HUG' or 'i'll call you later HUG'..

I keep repeating the video especially the zoomed one, yj just glanced at him when he started to walk with his friend, i get the feeling that they already had discussed that they are free to mingle and talk with their friends/ colleagues and be seperated for a bit, that's why both were so casual when both was busy chatting with their friends and bg went up the stage-- they know they'll see each other backstage that's why they they acted like that, just like what u said "they have yet to say their goodbyes" because i doubt they'll leave each other like that not even having a proper "i'll call u later hug" and this is boyoo we are talking about, their relationship is sweetest.and of all people it was his Yj, why would he leave her like that?

• Like 22

@Phuong Dinh love your on-point analysis, thank you so much

@Niki-Forever, oh, what's this video of them three walking away from their seats?! Where did they go to?! 

@superfangermany_stv just saw your post, was it verified yet? ......that would be sweet of him to see her off (of course "if" they were in a "very close" relationship, this action would make sense) 

Thank you everyone for all the updates and more (hintful) insights of our puppies...looking forward to more interactions of the two.

• Like 15