Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

O.K I already add more members on BoYoo Shippers/BoYoo Supporters list

Send my :heart: 2 all shippers. hahaha...:D WE ARE BIG FAMILY indeed. 

3 hours ago, louise31 said:

Yes chingu!!!... I think someone made a beautiful and detailed analysis to their posts about songs previously on our thread...tnx chingu!!! Through this we can really see their connection... Love it!!!:heart:

@louise31 yes u are right unnie ;)  that's our chingu DETECTIVE@dankin who posted about it :)  here's the link....

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

O.K I already add more members on BoYoo Shippers/BoYoo Supporters list

Send my :heart: 2 all shippers. hahaha...:D WE ARE BIG FAMILY indeed. 

@louise31 yes u are right unnie ;)  that's our chingu DETECTIVE@dankin who posted about it :)  here's the link....

Tnx 4 helping me out here dongsaeng-ah @4nnlov3pink aaahhh...the great @dankin...you're sooo kind... mwah! WE'RE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY NOW!!!...:blush:

• Like 14

5 hours ago, louise31 said:

YAY!!!. WE HAVE OUR BOYOO SHIPPERS FROM THE PHILIPPINES TOO... HEHEHE... NICE TO MEET EVERYONE ONE OF YOU HERE TOO...:blush: 

EDIT:  @Kissy13 @assassine @kdramaaddict31 @myvilvil @joanndev077@3z3zm3lp @eblasala @greys8... WISH GRANTED CHINGU... @honeymiel...HAPPY SHIPPING.. :heart:

TO OUR NEW BOYOO SHIPPERS TOO!!!... @in00022 BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR POSTS ON THE MDBC THREAD... THEY WERE ALL LOVELY... @shisuisen FROM MALAYSIA... @fboyoo212... WELCOME ABOARD OUR SHIP!!!...:blush::heart: THIS IS GETTIN' EXCITING WE HAVE MANY BOYOO SHIPPERS JOINING...LOOOVVVEEE ITTT!!!...

Can you count me in too? I'm also from the Philippines but now living in the US. I saw from FB that MDBC will be shown in our country via abs-cbn this coming November so I asked my relatives back there to support the drama. Thanks chingus:heart:

• Like 14

What the :((((((( i checked the mentioned twitter above n the latest update from her is to clarify her statement "the ship is sail" is not for BoYoo but for GumYeon and JinYoo. Whyyyyy :crazy: 

someone please ask her in details because i dont have twitter account. Please helppppp. One minute ago, i was super happy with the pics then one minute later i was like down to hell.

shipping is so hard but i cant give up :(( please please help guys !!!!

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, cici1 said:

I read the articles and She only said our ship sailed.. seriously.. 

I was like, give me the detail.. *screaming

LOL.. sorry for any inappropriate word.. 

sorry to cut your post..

Her ship is BG/DY, so it doesn't matter for this wording :blush:. It's good, they played together happily.

• Like 19

12 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

Can you count me in too? I'm also from the Philippines but now living in the US. I saw from FB that MDBC will be shown in our country via abs-cbn this coming November so I asked my relatives back there to support the drama. Thanks chingus:heart:

There you go chingu!!!... I'm so overwhelmed by Filipino supporting our BoYoo, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Indonesians and all other nationalities... We are united by our love for our BoYoo.. Amazing!!! :heart:

Yup... ABS-CBN got it's right to air exclusively in our country chingu...no playdate yet though...:blush:

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, bunbun2391 said:

What the :((((((( i checked the mentioned twitter above n the latest update from her is to clarify her statement "the ship is sail" is not for BoYoo but for GumYeon and JinYoo. Whyyyyy :crazy: 

someone please ask her in details because i dont have twitter account. Please helppppp. One minute ago, i was super happy with the pics then one minute later i was like down to hell.

shipping is so hard but i cant give up :(( please please help guys !!!!

Apparently there were fans watching them playing so I think our ship woudln't get too close to each other in front of all the audience right?

I think that's ok!

• Like 21

Throwback of BTS soundtrack! Normally BTS background music uses the drama's OST but for this particular boyoo they uses SOME from siyou!

Is it hint from director? Deluluuu:wub:

Sometimes, I get annoyed without even knowing
But my feelings for you haven’t changed
Maybe I’m the weird one, I thought
As I struggled by myself

While tossing and turning alone in an empty room
The TV plays reruns of yesterday’s drama
As I hold my phone that doesn’t ring until I sleep

These days, it feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not
It feels like I’m yours, it seems like I’m yours but not
What are we? I’m confused, don’t be aloof
It feels like we’re lovers, it seems like we’re lovers but not
Whenever you see me, you act so vague to me
These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I want to open my eyes to your text every morning
I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day
On the weekends, I want to hug you in front of a lot of people as if I’m showing off

These days, I hate hearing that I’m just like a friend

I don’t like you, don’t like you these days
But I only have you, I only have you
Clearly draw the line for me
Don’t pull out but confess your love to me

Pretending that we’re just friends, acting like we’re lovers, don’t do that
The more I think about it, I get more curious about your real feelings
Girl you’re so ambiguous, I can’t do anything or maybe I’m expecting a miracle, lotto
I want a clear sign but I forget all about it when I see your smile

Don’t just laugh like you don’t know and stop this now, be real with me
Don’t put me in your heart and look elsewhere
Why don’t you stop acting like you don’t know when you do know?
Don’t give excuses that you’re tired but hurry and tell me, I love you

Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/soyu-junggigo-some-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz4Oqt3AHe2 
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook

• Like 21

Thank you guys for comforting me. 

I am such a weak heart shipper :( but i dont deny that i am feeling a little bit disacppointed. 

I guess thats how it is when u r a hardcore shipper LOL. Though i tried to ship with an open mind but the more i read hints of them, the harder it is to not ship hard.

Its clear that i see the spark in their eyes and fishy things in their behaviours. I even tried to see all the clues/hints/pics in the most objective way that i can. In the end i still feel that i was right when shipping them so that when reading those kind of stories, i can not avoid the feeling of being frustrated. Please understand n help me to survive from this :wub: i count on u guys 

• Like 15