Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

35 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

OMO OMO OMOOO.........  PLEASE COME TOGETHER HAND IN HAND PLEAAAAASEEE!!!!!  * SMILING LIKE BABO IN MRT.. AIGOO.. * @LIEMKOPI.. LETS HAVE KOPI TOGETHER...LOL... SINGAPOREAN AND ALL FANS FROM DIFFERENT PART OF THE GLOBE, LETS CHANT TOGETHER!!!  :wub::P

Lets !! towkey !! one kopi-tarik for me , please ...

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, Li-Yi Chen said:

And there's an interview translated to Chinese by one of Bogum's fanclub (credit: http://tw.weibo.com/5897614949/4036996944765964)

It was an interview with Kwak Dong Yeon. I'll just roughly translate the Chinese translation a bit regarding our ship. accuracy not guranteed:

"Bogum Hyung and Yoojungi like to laugh too much. They easily laugh during takes. One thing that I still can't understand. One day I said, "I'm hungry, but my belly is not hungry (translation note by the original chinese translator: Kwak probably meant he was hungry but didn't feel like eating.) After hearing this, the two said what are you talking about? and then burst out laughing. I didn't know what was so funny about this. At the end the director ordered them not to laugh anymore. Now this has become a popular line (me: among the crew I guess), haha,"

I think this at least show these two having similar sense of humor and truly enjoy hanging out together. I rarely see in any BTS that the lead actors can laugh hysterically so often together (unless one of them is a professional comedian like Robin Williams or something)

LOL..:D

Poor KDY.. always 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, martina123 said:

Guys what about musical that was said to be made of moonlight drawn by clouds???  Any news?? 

I am not sure but I read that PBG won't join the musical if there is any. Initially he thought he wanted to give it a try but later he decided not too....

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Li-Yi Chen said:

And there's an interview translated to Chinese by one of Bogum's fanclub (credit: http://tw.weibo.com/5897614949/4036996944765964)

It was an interview with Kwak Dong Yeon. I'll just roughly translate the Chinese translation a bit regarding our ship. accuracy not guranteed:

"Bogum Hyung and Yoojungi like to laugh too much. They easily laugh during takes. One thing that I still can't understand. One day I said, "I'm hungry, but my belly is not hungry (translation note by the original chinese translator: Kwak probably meant he was hungry but didn't feel like eating.) After hearing this, the two said what are you talking about? and then burst out laughing. I didn't know what was so funny about this. At the end the director ordered them not to laugh anymore. Now this has become a popular line (me: among the crew I guess), haha,"

I think this at least show these two having similar sense of humor and truly enjoy hanging out together. I rarely see in any BTS that the lead actors can laugh hysterically so often together (unless one of them is a professional comedian like Robin Williams or something)

Poor BY!

It seems that in the most interviews be it to JY, KDY and KJY, so many questions bombarded to  them were about PBG..this is really Bogummania!

• Like 15