Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Who else is still in BoYoo heaven? Lol. I just can't get over with these two. More fancams are coming out and I hope many more fancams will come out. I just wanna see every little interaction they had at the event. Do I sound greedy? Haha :sweatingbullets: Our couple is just way too adorable. I like how they're still really comfortable with each other. My senses tells me that these two still contact each other, maybe a lot. :D Aigoo, I had finals today and all I could think of is BoYoo :wub: 

~~~~~~

Every angle of this moment is very much appreciated. I just love this simple gesture of them caring for each other. It makes my heart dugeun dugeun. So sweet.

This is similar to the one I posted yesterday but it's a closeup one and a different angle. Sorry if anyone posted it already but I like how they're the center of the group picture hihi. And they're the only couple there too. Indeed, the center of attraction or the center of love :blush: lmao idk what I'm saying haha

And I believe this is a different angle of their awarding picture? Haha. It's more of the front side and their smiles are just :love:

A fancam when the event finished. Oho I saw Yoojung's back :wink: I wonder what Bogum thought if he did saw her back that night hehe. Delulu :phew:

~~~~~~

It'll probably take me a while to get over this event. I hope to see more of them together in the future. Maybe a CF or a Movie together? Or a possible MDBC 2? *crossing my fingers on that one* or them being an MC together. Gahh. I feel in love with BoYoo hard! Lol. Who needs a boyfriend when you have an OTP lmao :D

• Like 20

My dear Chingus!!!! Did someone call out for me? @Kissy13   :blush:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet. But after watching this clip I think I figured out the interaction between BG & YJ during the group photo session. 

This is my version of what happened:

After YJ assisted Yoona in stepping down to stand beside her, YJ turns to BG and asks him if she looks OK. BG then teases YJ and said "You look terrible". YJ, knowing that he was teasing her lifts her hand and wanted to punch BG, but then realises that they are many people around so she stops midway (at BG's arm). BG turns and smiles teasingly. Followed by BG turning towards YJ and YJ's automatic response to fix his bow tie.

Please have a look and let me know if you agree... :wink:

• Like 24

On 5/3/2017 at 10:24 PM, Tien Le said:

Exactly, he was afraid he can not take pictures with like AAA, since before going up to stage for group photo, Yoojung was talking with actress Seo Hyun Jin (who won Best Actress and worked with her in BILY), I see Bogum at that time feel a little bit sad.

AFter finishing talking, Yoojung went to get trophy again, he felt worried again....But fortunately, she still came back with him right away. oh my Bogummy!

I can say that yoo jung unlike in AAA  (which mostly composed of k-pop artists) she is like lost but in Baeksang with all the other actors/actresses and directors she worked with since childhood, she' s finally home, she's comfortable but she still see to it, to never left bo gum hanging alone and I can really say they both took care of each other...

• Like 22

46 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

Not sure if anyone posted this yet. But after watching this clip I think I figured out the interaction between BG & YJ during the group photo session. 

After YJ assisted Yoona in stepping down to stand beside her, YJ turns to BG and asks him if she looks OK. BG then teases YJ and said "You look terrible". YJ, knowing that he was teasing her lifts her hand and wanted to punch BG, but then realises that they are many people around so she stops midway (at BG's arm). BG turns and smiles teasingly. Followed by BG turning towards YJ and YJ's automatic response to fix his bow tie.

Is there a youtube link?

• Like 6

20 hours ago, superfangermany_stv said:

.....the vid..:tongue:

hohoho...gud morning... still can't get over of this two from Baeksang sweet moments...:rolleyes:

Dear @superfangermany_stv...how r u doin??? hope always gud...:heart:.. I'm so agree with your version, i did't notice it before, i just overwhelmed with their interaction in public like in their own world. But after reading your post...owww, your version is make a sense n fit with the vid... How sweet they are, it's impossible if they are not in 'something' relationship judging with their closeness n how causal YJ fix his bowtie n BGmy looks so comfortable too like being taken care by his girl.

N with the think YJngie asked him if she looks OK for the photo session i would say okey,  not just anybody will asked such question with comfortable to a man..^_^..(at least for me..hahaha).

• Like 16

Its so lovely ...waiting for announcement in the future ...

Just loving all the looks they are sharing...

Its quite sweet when he is standing next to her and turning to face her repeatedly 

and she seems to be saying moya( whats up)...and he going yeppuda again...lol...

Yes spazzing over these 2 cuties...

• Like 14

I like the hawk eyes of our BoYoo shippers. I seriously cannot get enough of their interaction and it's so much better when it's closer and in slow mo haha. So here it showed that Bogum bit his lip after Yoojung fixed his bow tie, then Yoojung tried to bite her trophy. Like what I said on the comment on this post, they were probably controlling themselves or they were probably both 'kilig' after that gesture. 

P.S. For those who are not filipino speakers, the word 'kilig' means romantic excitement. This word doesn't really have an exact translation but for a better explanation, i searched it up online and this is what I got from urbandictionary.com. Check spoiler :) All those feelings sums it up in one word haha.

Spoiler
1. noun. It is the sudden feeling of an inexplicable joy one gets when something romantic or idealistic occurs.

When kilig, one may experience the following:

*butterflies in one's stomach 
*heart melting 
*shivers down one's spine 
*irrepressible noises from one's mouth 
*uncontrollable smiling 
*an inner conflict between hope of something wished for and reality

Kilig may also be defined as that mountain top, floating, on cloud nine, invincible, i-could-keep-smiling, heart aching goodness and feeling which overpowers the mind's ability to think straight, act straight, breathe properly and articulate thoughts into a single comprehensible sentence.

• Like 20