Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Loving all the photos and videos!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I managed to see it LIVE on JTBC.....it was so wonderful to WITNESS them together again with my own eyes (I'm imagining they do meet in private, away from our sight too:wub:

I just want to mention how happy I was to also see Yoojung re-visiting the MDBC shooting location in Jeon-ju....

She must have a lot to report to her seja choha :wub: 

I hope the Jahyeondang squad have a great-gourmet-abundant-reunion......with lots of laughter and selfies......

• Like 24

Crdt on vid.

Ome ome.. this is when YJngie fix BGmy tie..wifee mode on.. :lol:

We are so blessed this days. So many BoYoo moments here n there. The pics n vids just soooo perfect.. i will surfing on IG n YTb now. Don't forget to share it here guys so we can treasure it together..:blush:.

Now waiting for JinYounginge as BoYoo VP to post some pics with mdbc squad. Or maybe BoYoo bodyguard KDY... 

• Like 19

29 minutes ago, Rizki Ariani said:

Fancam of the day, i could say

Nothing wrong with his bowtie actually :lol:

The way he naturally turned to YJ and asked her to fix his attire speaks volume! :heart: #wifeymodeon 

You jungie backstage interview

I had so much fun today! Thank you guys for all the updates and beautiful pics. :D I feel happy to see them together on one stage again after AAA and MAMA ^_^

• Like 16

C-5nTd_XoAANuSi.jpg

BG & YJ, congrats, I'm so happy for you two!!!! :D Thanks!

18251627_422464811464577_181990079720744

My beautiful babies got slayed the Baeksang red carpet tonight... (by @boyoo_couple)

18162022_725932167576929_227840821412075

You can't deny one's eyes        You are attracted to each other, aite .. @Regrann from @boyoo4ever - Bogum: I must look at my closest dongsaeng, she's too pretty today Yoojung: I must look at my oppa, he's too handsome today (by @museugeum) 

Spoiler

Now, I tell you:  they really love each other. I will deny what I just said!

He knows how to make her laugh....

Spoiler

Trust me, that man is lost without her.

Spoiler

They came all at the same time... And at the end.. :wub:

C-4socqUQAAg83-.jpg

C-5xnMWXUAIxqXR.jpg

• Like 23

ulala_magazine: Baeksang Popularity Award. 'LoveintheMoonlight' Raon, Lee young/ParkBoGum, KimYooJung~ It's been a long time, always support

trans c.https://twitter.com/Taiwando/status/859798494726438912

Most like photos from 53rd Baeksang Photo Gallery.

C-6XlAqXsAEJ_AZ.jpg

Spoiler

C-6XjgxWsAAPIC-.jpgC-6XkO0XgAgW4nH.jpg

C-6nOgQXcAAIlDm.jpg

1f602.png

aC5Rf1L.gif

GENERAL

Netizens find the synchronization of YoonA, D.O., and Park Bo Gum adorable at the '53rd Baeksang Arts Awards'

By KpopJoA

The '53rd Baeksang Arts Awards' was held on May 3 in Seoul honoring the many talented artists in film and television.

One of the highlights of the night for netizens was this cute incident during one of the award acceptance speeches.  It happened while actress Kim Yoo Jung was speaking on stage for the popularity vote.  The other three winners of the popularity award which included Girls' Generation's YoonA, actor Park Bo Gum, and EXO's D.O. were in the background. They then decided to move sideways and out of the way but they did so in perfect synchronization.

Upon seeing this, netizens commented, "All three are so cute," "Ah cute," "What? That's cute," "Three footprints moving along to the same beat."

ALLKPOP

• Like 23

For some reason, they look like a married couple here that just had their wedding and here's the group picture lol.

....and this one,

They just really look like husband and wife haha :love:  Excuse my delusional mind

Edited: I just saw this right now sooo lemme add it to my post hehe

She said it's the first time she received an award in a big event :tears: Good job guys for voting! :D Uri Yoojung deserves it!

Edited by triplemt08
  • Like 23

7 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Our beautiful girl... She certainly turned many heads last night but, as we could see, BG's in particular :wink::tongue::wub: 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/03/kim-yoo-jung-turns-heads-unexpectedly-affordable-dress-choice-53rd-baeksang-arts-awards/

(and now I am off to bed for real!) 

They both looked adorable!!!  And they both gained weight-- from eating together all the time!!!

• Like 15

OMGosh....how could I missed it...uri puppies are beautiful as usual... CONGRATULATIONS to both...soo HAPPY for them and to see them on stage together. 

credit to owner of pics

• Like 19