Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

2 hours ago, yaya_amin said:

we can't stream via Vlive. However, since it will broadcast on JTBC, I think we could streaming it via  http://aqstream.com/jtbc/JTBC-Stream-3

Thanks for the link, really hope it would work in my country. I really look forward to watching Boyoo at Baeksang and hope they would be on stage together or even walk the red carpet!

Anyway, many fans talked about Yoojung necklace that she wore on 29 April 2017 and the truth is that it comes from Pandora which is very popular in UK and worldwide,many times people have to queue up to buy it.

Pandora is one of the most popular shops/brands where boyfriends/husbands buy their GFs/wives Valentines, Birthday or Christmas presents. Now YJ's necklace has a set of 3 symbols which mean "love" (the set inside the locket has the 3 pendants) which include:

a pearlescent enamel heart, an infinity sign and a love knot - the love knot means A stylized knot regarded as a symbol of the constancy of two lovers. Also called lovers' knot, true lovers' knot.

( source: http://estore-uk.pandora.net/new/petite-memories-charm-and-locket-necklaces/infinite-love-petites-locket-charm/792103CZ.html?cgid=petite_memories_locket_necklaces&src=categorySearch#start=2&cgid=petite_memories_locket_necklaces)

but from the pic of YJ's necklace below, I could not see the love knot symbol properly but she has the other 2 for sure ( which means "FOREVER LOVE") and its not a family love so if its not sponsored by Pandora ( which I am pretty sure its not) but bought by someone for her, I dont think it comes from her parents or her siblings, or she bought it for herself but someone who loves her ( this is just my opinion Chingus but hope I am not wrong..lol)

PS: Not just boys/men shop here but also mothers, daughters and others shop here too but each item has different meaning depends on whom you buy it for. 

Anyway, really hope we can watch streaming for Beaksang on 3 May,hope we can share many nice photos of Boyoo and their sweet moments, lets make this thread alive again.

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

Thanks for the link, really hope it would work in my country. I really look forward to watching Boyoo at Baeksang and hope they would be on stage together or even walk the red carpet!

Anyway, many fans talked about Yoojung necklace that she wore on 29 April 2017 and the truth is that it comes from Pandora which is very popular in UK and worldwide,many times people have to queue up to buy it.

Pandora is one of the most popular shops/brands where boyfriends/husbands buy their GFs/wives Valentines, Birthday or Christmas presents. Now YJ's necklace has a set of 3 symbols which mean "love" (the set inside the locket has the 3 pendants) which include:

a pearlescent enamel heart, an infinity sign and a love knot - the love knot means A stylized knot regarded as a symbol of the constancy of two lovers. Also called lovers' knot, true lovers' knot.

( source: http://estore-uk.pandora.net/new/petite-memories-charm-and-locket-necklaces/infinite-love-petites-locket-charm/792103CZ.html?cgid=petite_memories_locket_necklaces&src=categorySearch#start=2&cgid=petite_memories_locket_necklaces)

but from the pic of YJ's necklace below, I could not see the love knot symbol properly but she has the other 2 for sure ( which means "FOREVER LOVE") and its not a family love so if its not sponsored by Pandora ( which I am pretty sure its not) but bought by someone for her, I dont think it comes from her parents or her siblings, or she bought it for herself but someone who loves her ( this is just my opinion Chingus but hope I am not wrong..lol)

PS: Not just boys/men shop here but also mothers, daughters and others shop here too but each item has different meaning depends on whom you buy it for. 

Anyway, really hope we can watch streaming for Beaksang on 3 May,hope we can share many nice photos of Boyoo and their sweet moments, lets make this thread alive again.

CHINGUS, the show start tonight? I hope she have a better personal stylish this time . no more shoulder down !!! she looks better with dark color and  cover all up  with  opening in the back or on the side.  Hair down with  big waves  would be nice on her like  her ceci magazine photo.

• Like 8

On 1/5/2017 at 2:02 AM, tsarathefirst said:

Today is the 1st of may....(counting the days)... 2nd, 3rd, ahhh another 2 days to go... :anguished: The agony of waiting...

Questions...... Will he pick her up? will they come together? will they walk the red carpet hand in hand? Will they grace the ceremony in black and white again? Will they sit next to each other? will they..?..will they...?.etc etc etc....:blush:

I too would like for it  to come true all of it... :wub:  Others questions:  they will be look into the eyes? What will be YJ's dress? And  than what BG will be wearing? :D

Spoiler

23 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

Oh finally this thread is alive again. I miss you guys! Cant wait for 3rd May to come. And Yoo Jung gonna be in one of the special stage performed for the awards! Oh my heart!  :D

I read that also Bogum is one of the actors on the special stage during the Baeksang Awards Ceremony...:wink:

13 hours ago, Niki-Forever said:

Do you know what time is it in Korean time ?

The 53rd #BaeksangArtsAwards2017 on May 3 to be air 4:50pm via JTBC or KakaoTV.
read here

Spoiler

Now, today I have seen these video and photos, since their's nice, I want sharing it with you...

About Yoo Jung...

About Bogum...

Park.Bo-gum.full.87969.jpg

Spoiler

C-tMV59VoAADfvh.jpg

o0638084213921526746.jpg?caw=800

And HERE Boyoo on Tsutaya.

Spoiler

I want to say something, lastly. Other famous people, like Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, have won  before the Popularity Awards, and I'm very proud of our guys because this year they have win the heart of people with their performance in LITM. The jealousy, no matter how many ways you look at it, just it never make sense and even if we hope into something more for them, their private life is not our own. 

Spoiler

Let's not forget the the date 3 may (YJ confirmed it? I dont saw her schedule)... Goodnight to all. :heart:

• Like 14

3 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

@boju @tsarathefirst hi guys, here the tweet regarding the Special stage for Baeksang Award. But unfortunately i dont see Bogum's name in the list.

Thanks, Chingu :grin: So BG is not listed. Well, we can't have it all though........ I will not be complaining should they end up performing together.....:blush: i know i shouldn't set my hopes so high. I was so heart-broken last year looking at how lonely BG was receiving their KBS best couple award all by himself :bawling:.... But Baeksang, which is now just approximately 24 hours away :wink:, I hope will treat us with all the happy vibes surrounding our BoYoo couple. We are all so excited to see them and I hope they are just as excited to walk, stand and sit side by side to each other. :heart: BOYOO. Fighting!

Edited by tsarathefirst
  • Like 10

yeeiiii... can't wait for tomorrow... Altough won't set my hope to high, but deep down my heart will pray that BoYoo will come hand in hand in red carpet like SongSong last year in Baeksang..:heart:..

The power of MDBC n BoYoo still on fire after ended.. Proud proud for them. They deserve it for sure.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/02/kbs-wins-big-worldfest-houston-international-film-festival-across-multiple-genres/

Spoiler

KBS Wins Big At WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival Across Multiple Genres

Moonlight-Drawn-by-Clouds-Descendants-of

KBS was recently recognized for the quality and competitiveness of their contents, winning big at the 2017 WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival. All ten of the programs KBS submitted to the festival went home with awards, varying in genre from dramas to documentaries, entertainment programs, and investigative journalism.

Descendants of the Sun,” “Imjin War 1592,” “Docu1 – A Cruel Gift,” and “The Secrets of Life and Death 600th episode special – The Miraculous Brain” won the Special Jury Award, while “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” was awarded with the Platinum Remi. “KBS Special – Rooms for Youth in Basement, Rooftop, and Gosiwon,” “KBS Special – I am the Murderer: Confessions of the Real Criminal,” and “Singing Battle” won the Gold Remi, while “KBS Drama Special – A World Without Sympathy” won the Silver Remi and “2 Days & 1 Night – Sejong the Great and Hangul” won a Bronze Remi.

Descendants-of-the-Sun.jpg

Amongst the winners, “Docu1 – A Cruel Gift,” “Imjin War 1952,” and “KBS Special – Rooms for Youth in Basement, Rooftop, and Gosiwon” had also been awarded at the 2017 New York TV & Film Festival that was held in Las Vegas on April 25.

The WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival began in 1961 and is an international festival that celebrates outstanding creativity in both movies and TV programs. This year’s event featured submissions for 4,400 programs from 43 countries, with 200 award categories. MBC’s 2016 drama “W” also took home a Special Jury Award at the festival.

Congratulations to KBS and all of the programs that won!

• Like 12

Hey there chingudeuls!!! It's been a long while since I last visited our most precious thread... Our moment has finally come for our BoYoo to reunite again.... happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif Waaahhh.... we're all soooo excited!!! guitar.gifThank you for all the efforts BoYoo shippers including Bo Gum and Yoo Jung's Individual fans to finally make this dream into reality... wink.gif Unity really is the key to success!.... Probably start camping out here tomorrow, if I'll be off to work early tomorrow, and if not I'll rely on your updates chingus... Please to all of the members of this thread come out now please...happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif Let us all celebrate together!!!............ Love, Love, Love y'all my chingus!...hands-make-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif My sistah @Kissy13 miss-you-puppy-smiley-emoticon.gif where you at?....

• Like 19

Hello friends! I'm a secret lurker and new to this thread :D I just recently got hooked with this otp. Maybe 2 months now? I just love them so much in MDBC and since then, i nonstop watch their BTS, FMVs, interviews and variety shows. Oh how I hope they'll be in a variety show together. That would be so awesome! Still trying to get to know more about our couple. So from time to time, i still go back from the beginning of this thread. Anyways :sweatingbullets:

Congratulations to our BoYoo couple for winning the popularity awards! and Congratulations to the MDBC team for winning in Houston Festival. Isn't the platinum remi the highest award? Or one of the highest? Anyhow. I'm so happy for them :lol: 

I can't also wait to see them in Baeksang Awards. Omg I don't want to put my high expectations but I'm still hoping to see BoYoo moments. I hope the squad will be able to get together too. Maybe on the stage receiving an award? Haha. I'm hoping.

Another thing, for the Director's Cut DVD, is that only preorders or we could still buy them? I've never bought kdrama DVDs so idk how it really works. Is there one that has english sub?

And lastly, if any of you know any good fanfics of our couple, let me know. I already finished the ones you guys recommended that's from @thesecretgarden :wub:

I'm off for now. Nice meeting you all :heart:

Edited by triplemt08
  • Like 13

Morning guys! IT'S D-Day! ^______________^

May today be the best day for all of us! *fingers crossed* :wub:

Have a good day today lovely ppl. See you guys in the evening! ^__^ 

1 hour ago, triplemt08 said:

Hello friends! I'm a secret lurker and new to this thread :D I just recently got hooked with this otp. Maybe 2 months now? I just love them so much in MDBC and since then, i nonstop watch their BTS, FMVs, interviews and variety shows. Oh how I hope they'll be in a variety show together. That would be so awesome! Still trying to get to know more about our couple. So from time to time, i still go back from the beginning of this thread. Anyways :sweatingbullets:

Congratulations to our BoYoo couple for winning the popularity awards! and Congratulations to the MDBC team for winning in Houston Festival. Isn't the platinum remi the highest award? Or one of the highest? Anyhow. I'm so happy for them :lol: 

I can also wait to see them in Baeksang Awards. Omg I don't want to put my expectations high but I'm still hoping to see BoYoo moments. I hope the squad will be able to get together too. Maybe on the stage receiving an award? Haha. I'm hoping.

Another thing, for the Director's Cut DVD, is that only preorders or we could still buy them? I've never bought kdrama DVDs so idk how it really works. Is there one that has english sub?

And lastly, if any of you know any good fanfics of our couple. Let me know. I already finished the ones you guys recommended that's from @thesecretgarden :wub:

I'm off for now. Nice meeting you all :heart:

Hi, welcome! ^__^

Have you read this one? https://loveinthemoonlight.atavist.com/love-in-the-moonlight-the-sequel 

Its good too! I think there's not much fanfics written yet, but I've been lurking at Asianfanfics, there's some too, you can check them out there. Just search Kim Yoo Jung or Park Bo gum, but you need to scroll a bit though. 

Happy reading, and once again welcome to this thread ^_^

• Like 9

3 hours ago, thearmyofskank said:

Hi, welcome! ^__^

Have you read this one? https://loveinthemoonlight.atavist.com/love-in-the-moonlight-the-sequel 

Its good too! I think there's not much fanfics written yet, but I've been lurking at Asianfanfics, there's some too, you can check them out there. Just search Kim Yoo Jung or Park Bo gum, but you need to scroll a bit though. 

Happy reading, and once again welcome to this thread ^_^

Yes! I have read that one. Thank you :D After reading that story, it makes me want MDBC 2 *hopeful* 

A few more hours guys! Who else is excited? I hope I'm still awake during the live show. It'll be 1am here by the time they start :mellow::sweatingbullets: and I tried the app but I can't understand korean. There's a pop up that kept showing up lol

• Like 6