Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

dzC7ljN.jpg

0jaR5Kr.gif

Kim Yoo Jung Clarifies Report About Starring In Upcoming tvN Drama With Yeo Jin Goo

Kim Yoo Jung

Kim Yoo Jung is not appearing on tvN’s upcoming sci-fi drama “Circle,” contrary to a previous report.

On February 27, Kim Yoo Jung’s agency Sidus HQ explained, “The report about Kim Yoo Jung appearing on tvN’s “Circle” is false. She has decided not to star in the drama.”

Previously, a news outlet falsely announced that she would be appearing on tvN’s “Circle” with Yeo Jin Goo and Kim Kang Woo, who are still looking over their role offers.

Soompi

[Trans] 2017 Korea Power Celebrities by Forbes: No 1 #ParkBoGum #박보검 is 1st actor to top Power Celebrity by Forbes

C5ohe7LVAAAJ7tg.jpg

C5ohe7YUYAAEPmv.jpg 

C5ohe7vVAAApKLP.jpg

c as labeled

• Like 18

1 hour ago, luvablemeeh307 said:

I think park bo gum and Kim yoo jung would be a great candidate for the role of "Just one smile is alluring". (Love020) if they made a remake in Korea. Yoo jung as bei wei wei and bo gum as xao nai would be perfect hopefully if they do make it, they would be them. 

Agree with you...I have been imagining them as the lead in "just one smile is alluring" when I read the novel after moonlight ended. They really fit the description of the characters perfectly. Really wanna see YJ as Wei Wei and BG as Xiao Nai Da Shen. Hope this dream will come true.

• Like 10

45 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

Maybe she really busy to her school remember she already in her senior year may she had plan to take an exam in 1 prestigious university in Korea  or maybe there another project she want to consider

Sidushq said its due to 'conflicting schedule'. I wonder what kind of schedule it is. Maybe her university entrance exam like you said

• Like 9

23 minutes ago, Debbie Chen said:

YJ-ie just posted a foodie post! Hmm my delulu tells me prehaps it tgt with the MDBC squad B) Nevertheless alwayz happy to see her posts. :wub:

It looks like some food stall on the street. She really loves eating intestines.no wonder someone starting liking it too. LOVE TO LOVE

• Like 11

15 hours ago, mungmung said:

How do you insert a pix or clips from other website to our thread? Sorry, I am not a tech. Person but I will learn, lol.

welcome on board..>_<..:heart:

u can upload ur pic/gif here

https://imgsafe.org/

n then copy n paste the url addres of pic/gif u have been uploaded here. Hope its works for u. 

@Debbie Chen hemm... she must be with her foody buddy/ies :wub:..

• Like 8

2 hours ago, dee_230208 said:

welcome on board..>_<..:heart:

u can upload ur pic/gif here

https://imgsafe.org/

n then copy n paste the url addres of pic/gif u have been uploaded here. Hope its works for u. 

@Debbie Chen hemm... she must be with her foody buddy/ies :wub:..

Thanks for your instructions. I will try if I see something interesting to share with you guys.

• Like 3