Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Hi chingus! Happy Valentine's Day!

Wanted to share this earlier but was buried in paperwork :(

As you all know, this was BG's selection of one of the best scenes at the Thailand FM.

(btw, found out why BG's favorite scene kept changing. It's actually not BG's favorite scene, but what he thinks as one of the BEST scenes)

Here are the translations for what BG is saying:

I think the scenes with Sooki-mama were all heart-warming. Yi-yeong didn’t have many people to trust in the palace.

Almost everybody is aiming (ME).... him with swords, and I was so sad that Yi-yeong had too much burden to carry alone.

Well, the reason I'm particularly sharing this is because BG again made a little mistake here. He actually said "me" (notice the "pause" after he said this?) and adjusted it.

It may seem trivial to almost everyone but I was a little surprised to hear this being a Boyoo shipper. It's because you can notice how BG is still deeply in Yi-Yeong's character, compared to how he so professionally explains about R88 with the exact characters' names. Why is he so into Yi-Yeong's character despite that his personal character is quite different from Yi-Yeong? He actually mentioned before that Taek's character is more similar to him, didn't he? Well, to answer that it's because LITM's more recent to him wouldn't do because time have quite past and he was so busy doing his real life job out of the character. I admit there could be lots of reasons that made BG immerse in the Yi-Yeong character, but also believe YJ played a huge part here. :) 

Sorry for the quite lengthy post for such a trivial matter haha

• Like 24

wow thank you @presentk to enlighten me.

I just notice that he said: 나를 instead of 그를 or 이영 hahahah

I also confused that he kept mentioned that he like Choi Taek in real life (maybe habit) but, he also like Lee Yeong too

and I notice that nowadays he more absorbing Lee Yeong character too.

I think he already out of character Taek or Lee Yeong for long time ago, but maybe he can related some of their habit/character.

and like you said before, I agree, I think YJ play very HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE part here hahahah

• Like 16

@cici1 what a hearty thesis you did on boyoo exciting love journey ;p

100-hearts-wishes-animated-gif-greeting-card.gif

ahh the pit scene, .. don't think the pit scene will remain a "secret" any longer... bet at the upcoming Singapore FM, media or MC will bring out the subject on YJ recent FM, and prob BG for that answer that  she is trying to conceal ;p

Yj is usually not very good at keeping secret, she is so transparent and genuine, this time she learned to be sneaky, definitely has learned some tips from BG how to keep things in suspense and arouse the curiosity of the audience.

I read from fan account that when asked what is her best scene in moonlight, she said the cosmo scene and she quoted the line "you are the roan that fills my world to the brim", then she cheekily turned to audience and repeat the sentence to them that they are their roan.. didn't BG did that at some of his FM too ;p. 

also i can't get over the fact that 'My Person" would be their life song, no one can sing it better or understand the deeper meaning better than these two persons. 

oh one more thing, remember at Japan FM, MC asked BG which place would BG most like to bring his gf to during dating, BG said where ever the girl wants to go, he will follow; and on YJ most recent interview that released by Taiwan media today, she was asked who she would take if going to a remote island, she replied "No one" ;p  (as she likes to try living independently, but if absolutely must bring a person, mom could tag along but she doubt mom would go, while saying that she winked at mom).

d2312942.jpg

▲金裕貞的性格與外貌有所反差,是個相當獨立的女孩。

Journalists praised YJ's outward appearance and insightful outlook on life is very distinctive (contrast) and that she is truly a very independent/mature lady for her age.

http://star.ettoday.net/news/866353

oh in the article, journalist also point out (good, journalist did homework) that they saw Yj 's dancing video here and there, she said it was for leisure and it is nice to have fun with friends practicing dances, and she prefers listening to love song over dancing, then she brought up her fated encounter with Eric at Yahoo Buzz (at that time she didn't know the surprise on stage yet)

Media remarked that she is not only cute and adorable but often from her magazine spread and CF shooting, she exudes her feminine charm.

YJ expressed that with her young age now, it is better to have youthful spirit, she said she is a bit on the reserved/conservative side so is not very good with "flirting"; but among family and friends, she prefers to be playful and goofing around them.

Loves love to love love, love this Happy Valentine reflection:

Spoiler

Image result for valentine for god so loved the world

• Like 20

1 minute ago, Edith Fabian said:

I wonder why there are no pix of BG coming back to SK from his BKK FM..and he's due to leave again this weekend for his Singapore FM..did some of the MDBC gang got to see B1A4 concert on the eve of Valentine's day? Everything's gone quiet these past few days :mellow:

maybe korea reporters decided tyo give some privacy to the celebrities to celebrate valentine day..so no news. or all hide to celebrate VD:D. No more photo upload from YJ's classmates too

• Like 6

@cici1:  thank you so much for your review again the moments of Boyoo, and I think I fall in love with them all over again once more time.

In the very 1st beginning, when they were together, the chemistry between them was no joke and it's like fairy, heavenly. I haven't met any couple has couple chemistry strong as Boyoo. 

@presentk: oh that's really a nice finding. Yes, he always says his character is like Choi Teak but I don't think so. Maybe just the show-off part, I feel that his inside part is like Lee Young, cheeky, mischievous......

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

I wonder why there are no pix of BG coming back to SK from his BKK FM..and he's due to leave again this weekend for his Singapore FM..did some of the MDBC gang got to see B1A4 concert on the eve of Valentine's day? Everything's gone quiet these past few days :mellow:

Whoa its impossible they watch b1a4 concerrt i check official sns of b1a4 they are on US right now they are on series of show in 4 cities starting tonight for sure they already since yesterday unless the sched is change but impossible.

• Like 5

On 2/14/2017 at 5:26 AM, presentk said:

Sorry for the quite lengthy post for such a trivial matter haha

I JUST SO LOVE THIS BOYOO TRIVIAL MATTER:joy::love::heart:Thanks for sharing chinguya

17 hours ago, Tien Le said:

Yes, he always says his character is like Choi Teak but I don't think so. Maybe just the show-off part, I feel that his inside part is like Lee Young, cheeky, mischievous......

100% Agree with you..I can see so much Lee Young in him..especially the eyes of Lee Young while looking at Yoo Jungie:wub:

cute!!!:joy:

• Like 17

Ahhh…..the pit ‘story’ is an interesting one, isn’t it? :wub:……  Should the secret be told? I would say neither Bo nor Yoo need to. Who need words when what’s captured said it all the louder and stronger?  Their (locked) gazes there are so bare and so telling, do we really need a scientist to help us figure ‘the secret’ out?:blush::heart:

Bear with me chingus, I can’t help imagining. Bogummy thoughtfulness  to come back in time for valentine personally gave me a MASSIVE hint that he is in the mood to celebrate theDay Hahaha

Pssst…say, Is there anybody out there who ‘accidentally’ saw a man or a ninja :ph34r:carrying flowers, books and ringos (for splitting apples demos:bawling:fighting ! go bogummy )….?     

I wonder where last night rendezvous point was? Emmmmm lets  say its under the moonlight…is it a rooftop or a hilltop? Or could the valentine outing be at one of MDBC romantic filming sites?  …How I wish the moon can talk and tell us!!!.... Where do you think chingus. Come on, lets play a guessing game, just for fun. But I am a 100% sure its not the pit though….hahahahahahaha….

Oh by the way, I know this is a bit late, but I hope everyone has an enjoyable valentine day yesterday. Good day and happy shipping every one!....with lots of :heart:s..........

• Like 16

2017.02 KYJ Taiwan interview~

Q. If you going to an uninhabited island, who would you like to accompany you?

C4ocE62UcAA1fKl.jpg

c as labeled

C4ob5VpUEAID8Al.jpg

cr. ETToday

3000 seats for reservation today, 1500 seats for interpark on 2/17~ParkBoGum 'Oh Happy Day in Seoul' 2017.03.11

C4romyuWcAE4udN.jpg

https://twitter.com/Taiwando/status/831732858381283328

4Dc7VUV.jpg

• Like 17

11 hours ago, vava123 said:

maybe korea reporters decided tyo give some privacy to the celebrities to celebrate valentine day..so no news. or all hide to celebrate VD:D. No more photo upload from YJ's classmates too

And maybe they're having their own dates, too, so decided to back off for a bit :wink:

11 hours ago, jilyheidi said:

Whoa its impossible they watch b1a4 concerrt i check official sns of b1a4 they are on US right now they are on series of show in 4 cities starting tonight for sure they already since yesterday unless the sched is change but impossible.

I don't know, because I read somewhere that B1A4 held a concert on the night of Feb.13 with an 8,000 audience..so I was thinking if some of his MDBC friends were there to see him..of course BG wasn't there since he arrived (?) in SK on the morning of valentine's.

• Like 9

https://forums.soompi.com/en/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4ocE62UcAA1fKl.jpg&key=a9825cbd5a41dc0510689bcf68cbf6e9423584dcee6db5209493b667232a5b39

@parmma I keep thinking about BG's response to the question about where he would bring his gf for a date :blush: so it's okay for him if it's going to be on a remote island as long as he's with YJ if she invited him??? :grin:

• Like 10

59 minutes ago, Edith Fabian said:

I keep thinking about BG's response to the question about where he would bring his gf for a date :blush: so it's okay for him if it's going to be on a remote island as long as he's with YJ if she invited him??? :grin:

I think at present moment, since YJ is still under 18, so I doubt she can go anywhere she like without her mom consent. And being celebraties, it is both hard for both boyoo to go anywhere they like unless they annouce their relationship......So if there is a chance, BG will go wherever YJ wish to go..Right??

• Like 7

NoI just watch the bts of mdbc several times  already there a lot of intriging scene esp the the romantic scene of boyoo couple as we know the pitscene,their kissing scene i dont known if he is shy type of person or he already start to fall in love with her the shyness is on his side not in yj.im just curious how many NG they have before they perfect the scene.is there a secret why by is too shy compare to yj in their kissing scene.  I hope i can watch the directors cut of mdbc i hope someday when they announce that they already a couple they share their lovestory to us.

• Like 10

Yoojung doing Julius photoshoot today..

:blush::heart:pretty C4sMBOnWMAA3ZLJ.jpg

Spoiler

C4sMcB6XUAAXdN-.jpg

C4sMctUWAAA0DRs.jpg

c  as labeled

C4sf0iDWQAMiEzw.jpg

170215 Park Bo Gum is spotted to filming Coca cola commercial in Incheon.

C4sQvjKWcAAEQnZ.jpg

Spoiler

C4sBxsgWIAAygbw.jpg

cr.DC Pbg Gall

• Like 15

Did you see yj latest bts photo for her new add for julius watch its already out in her thread she so lovely and happily inlove aside from  watch that she endorse anf i see it again and again the  mystery ring in her index finger i dont know why she always wear that she never neglect to wear that since her departure to incheon to taipei to her fan sign.until now.my delulu mind is its a gift from bg why is too important to her?is it becoz bg always out of the country for his fm he gave to her how romatic he is.he he he.

• Like 8