Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

5 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

And I love how God plans this all.

The fact the winner is Yojachingu (in english Girlfriend) and bogummy said with his own mouth ...

then My shipper heart reacts automatically, "Yes, beside u is ur Yojachingu (Girlfriend) Bogum-ah:wub:

And the fact that he took a glance at her before announcing Yojachingu! 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

And I love how God plans this all.

The fact the winner is Yojachingu (in english Girlfriend) and bogummy said with his own mouth ...

then My shipper heart reacts automatically, "Yes, beside u is ur Yojachingu (Girlfriend) Bogum-ah:wub:

His smile and his stare to YJ when he saw the winner.. Gfriend. I am still half sleep and all of u gaes have been stated what I am gonna say..

COOL !!!!!

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

@Sheila Marie Green - I just saw this too on twitter, Bogum's hat does look like YJ's one...may be they are sharing this cap? delulu mode is on again :-)

Anyone knows where YJ is?...lol

OH!!! This time Attana  ......can I call you Attana ?! ....were not in delulu mode.....this time is for real !!! as of now ...I'm finding a source from different  twitter accounts about Kim's departure.....I'm just curious .....why ....Why .....there is no footage of Kim's departure......I'm dead tired of watching last night about the awards......still need to wake up for my work and so sleepy till now....Have you enough  sleep from yesterday's awards MAMA ......dear ? Hope you enjoy watching it even if the source is always logged and slow....:blush:CyuxJt3UoAEBQrq.jpgCypiX8OVEAAz71v.jpg

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Take me over my letter to Mr., thank you so much. Lisa really feel good. I'm hoping to Come back to Hong Kong. @ BOGUMMY # 박 보검 # Parkbogum # 朴寶劍. .This is the translation of the message in the letter.....

CyveFaVUkAAeAvA.jpgIt's seems the cap he's using when he depart in Hong kong is the one we saw hanging in the bag of Kim and Kim has his cap to wear it when she flies back to Korea?!?:P

Oh how I really want it to be true. Alas, it's a different cap, imho. Both caps are of the nearly identic color shade and probably similar material. But if you look closer, you can see that YooJung's cap has shorter bill/visor, while BoGum's cap bill/visor is clearly longer and more curved. BoGum's cap is the typical baseball cap, while YooJung's I think looks more like a fashion/women's cap. Also, I think BoGum's cap clearly has the exterion stiching, which I couldn't see in YooJung's.

I might be wrong, but to my eyes the obvious difference is in the bill/visor. 

PS. PLEASE DON'T THROW STONES AT ME... :(

• Like 21

1 hour ago, happysloth said:

Lol when the iconic line "I don't permit it, she's/you're my person" gets translated into Indonesian, the wordings get 1,000% boost of affirmation.

The "my person" part gets more weight and transformed into a very strong, crystal clear and final declaration: "she is MINE!" :heart:

So true... My family thought they are indeed real couple lol and said the boy is handsome and the girl is pretty... hahaha

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Oh how I really want it to be true. Alas, it's a different cap, imho. Both caps are of the nearly identic color shade and probably similar material. But if you look closer, you can see that YooJung's cap has shorter bill/visor, while BoGum's cap bill/visor is clearly longer and more curved. BoGum's cap is the typical baseball cap, while YooJung's I think looks more like a fashion/women's cap. Also, I think BoGum's cap clearly has the exterion stiching, which I couldn't see in YooJung's.

I might be wrong, but to my eyes the obvious difference is in the bill/visor. 

BG has the male version cap.. YJ has the female version cap.. same colour but not same size.. so its a couple cap??i think it is...... Heheh

• Like 21

My dearest BoYoo shipmates,

Thank you all so very much for all the updates: pictures, videos, tweets, insta, YouTube etc. I feel so blessed to have found this crazy group :wub:

I was so dead tired from driving for 2.5 hours plodding through the KL traffic jam while cursing myself for chairing a meeting at 2:30 on a Friday afternoon.......arrgghhhh! And it started to rain heavily.....I knew I'm going to he stuck in a  jam. 

I actually recorded and watched parts of the delayed telecast of MAMA until I lost consciousness.....

So when I woke up this morning the first thing I did was to check on the tweets and saw uri couple presenting...... I was super duper excited......and went on to check my recording.....but to my shock......it didn't record the full show....it's only up until somewhere during the IOI/Twice performance or sthg like that......arrgghhhh :crazy:

Anyways...thanks to all of your updates here......I'm able to get past my disappointment. 

BTW I posted earlier regarding the BOMBASTIC practice/ recording......tthere's been an update on the venue, just in case some of you here are able to participate:

Going back to tons of markings...... :tears:

But the thought of meeting Bogummy in one week time will help me through it.....FIGHTING! 

Love you guys! :blush:

• Like 22

15 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

BG has the male version cap.. YJ has the female version cap.. same colour but not same size.. so its a couple cap??i think it is...... Heheh

@lovelybluehoneyz..  Yes, definitely. That's what I thought too. I mean, BoGum has said that rather than wearing exactly the same twinny clothings, he prefers similar or compatible colors or styles. Thus we've been squealing grinning mad when he showed up wearing a pink tee, just like YooJung, that night in Cebu. Gosh, I still smilling like an idiot looking at that epic photo of BoYoo sitting glued to the hips wearing pink. He was wearing a different color earlier in the day. He must be familiar with the shipping game, yet he did not give a damn and proudly wore that pink tee :wub:  He's proving that once more last night with his white suit and black tie. They looked mighty fine in black and white last night. It's impossible to deny or disregard their perfect matching style and out-of-this-world chemistry. Had BoYoo left the hotel at the same time today, we would have gotten yet another blatant proof of matching visuals: his in black-white strippy long-sleeve and white pullover, her in black dress :wub: 

@Sheila Marie Green Oh, I really hope you didn't take my comment as a protest, criticism or alike, because it was not. I'm also curious, that's why I tried to look closer to the pics and shared here what I thought I see. And as I said earlier, I might me wrong. Anyway, I'd say it doesn't matter if the cap is actually his, or if it is indeed hers, it screams 'MATCHY'.

14 minutes ago, Sheila Marie Green said:

Don't get me wrong sloth ....the one your looking/eyeing  the cap which he wear when he departs is very clear to see  to begin with....while Kim's is a little bit far and you cannot recognize or differentiate it for now....And why did he have to used that kind of brand which is very similar to kim's .....he has his own cap hanging in his bag.....Just curious dear....were just having this topic and for sure....everybody is also curious :)

Spoiler

• Like 17

CysKz7wVIAAop_b.jpgJust having a different scenario here.....in the first photo when the group of male accept the award both Park and Kim are the one who gave it......but in the second photo's when the group of girls got their  awards only  Bo Gum who presented it :grimace:.....A little tingly of jealousy?!?                                                              @Sheila Marie Green Oh, I really hope you didn't take my comment as a protest, criticism or alike, because it was not. I'm also curious, that's why I tried to look closer to the pics and shared here what I thought I see. And as I said earlier, I might me wrong. Anyway, I'd say it doesn't matter if the cap is actually his, or if it is indeed hers, it screams 'MATCHY'...... OH! my dear Sloth. .......It's nothing....were just having a topic here.....It's better to have something to talked with ....so we can communicate and have bonding here......Don't ever think that you have bad intention for everything .....were all curious and eager to know something new here.....I'm a person who likes to help in everything that I can and shared everything that I know.....So you can quote me,ask me.correct me it's very OK with me....were all family here even though we don't see each other personally :grin::heart:....Don't hesitate .....open up......say what's in your heart and mind......I LOVE IT!!!!

• Like 19