Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

Spoiler
17 minutes ago, Ahpheng said:

No complaints here, but i seriously wanna bombard her stylists IG's with thank you's tho.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: And nice to see you again chingu I missed yours strips you aren't doing a lot like before.:(:lol:

• Like 14

i wonder what Timbalamd and Wiz khalifa must be thinking and doing right now!!? Lol. Wait, is khalifa even there? Didn't see him at the red carpet. 

Anyway.... BoYoo where are u??? Even your name being announced and shown is not even right after each other! Ugh!

@liemkopi omg! I CANT EVEN!!!!! Noooooh! Lol. 

MAMA don't even disappoint me! I'll never watch u again! Lol. 

• Like 10

You know you obsses with something, when you keep on refreshing the post in soompi thread to read new comments . LOL.:sweatingbullets:

that's what LITM made most of us now. Even though we are not watching awards which usually boring , but because of our OTP in there, we keep on watching. Hahahahaha:sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

This is my first also hahaha never knew about MAMA until BoYoo came..:blush:

@4nnlov3pink still not decided yet whether to sleep in our office or not tonight hahaha..but I will camp here for sure:blush:

GAHHHHH!!I NEED TO VODOO DANCE RIGHT NOW..PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER BOYOO MOMENT IN MAMA!!!CHAEBAL!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

I think they won't present together as it seems the Presenters walked in together:( Please prove me wrong!!!

OMO!! I think you're right! That's why they didn't walked the red carpet together. OK, now that makes more sense. I guess i'll just be happy to see them on my screen again :bawling:

At least both of them looked genuinely happy to be there. Some of the presenters looked like they don't belong there at all LOL

• Like 14

Lee Byung Hun is just on stage then twice.

Okey..i have too accept with my big heart to not see BoYoo red carpet moments.

Think of it again. Maybe it's have to do with boyoo arrival on VIP gate. Sidus maybe aware  that Media n fans seem more attract n give their eyes to Bogummy when they are together. Red carpet is a big opportunity for celebrities to shine. Maybe if Boyoo walked together they are afraid that they will just labeled  as MDBC cast couple, n more Bogummy, least YJ. As if MAMA attended by many international fans n media. They want YJ to shine too by herself.. Haish my bad if it not true. i just want to ease my disappointed.

Wahh..  it's already started..

• Like 16