Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

1 hour ago, Tien Le said:

I just lurked from Baidu and there's information that Bogum and Yoojung will fly to Hongkong on flight 16:50 on 1 Dec....So let wait and see....on tomorrow.

OMG....I'm so excited right now....:wub:

Thanks @Tien LeExcellent headsup! 

Since it will now be just the two of them, no mutual buddy aka DongYeon around (of course, their entourage will accompany them), I'm praying that we'll get to see loads of sweet BoYoo moments caught on cameras. 

I hope they will catch the same flight *wishing on the brightest star on tonight's sky*

• Like 19

Its still unconfirmed but my hopes are up, I do hope they'll fly together even though she'll most probably be accompanied by her Mom. Anyway, that's a great time to get to know each other lol. 

310am my time and need to rest but I'll leave this one here first....

Took me some effort to do this one... sheeesh! Lol. 

Enjoy BoYoo ship!! Haha! 

• Like 23

This is probably OOT.

Spoiler

However, since it concerns YooJung, I would like to ask anyone on this thread with access to YooJung's fancafe to kindly verify this posting...

We all know that YooJung is among the handful South Korean celebrities who openly expressed their support to the public rally against their embattled President Park Geun Hye. If this post is true, I can only hope that the South Korean public will defend her (and other celebrities who supported the public rally). I'm sure her fans will up in arms to protect her.

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, happysloth said:

This is probably OOT. However, since it concerns YooJung, I would like to ask anyone on this thread with access to YooJung's fancafe to kindly verify this posting...

We all know that YooJung is among the handful of South Korean celebrities who openly expressed their support to the public rally against their embattled President Park Geun Hye. If this post is true, I can only hope that the South Korean public will defend her and her fans will protect her. 

But I heard from the news, she want to step back as President

hopefully they're not harm our baby doll. I confused there are people who still defend that Pres

I believe many Korean defend YooJung. Pray hard for her

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, bubblyflo said:

But I heard from the news, she want to step back as President

hopefully they're not harm our baby doll. I confused there are people who still defend that Pres

I believe many Korean defend YooJung. Pray hard for her

Funny thing about politics, the worst politicians are -unfortunately- often the ones with the most outspoken, reckless, ruthless diehard-cum-daredevil supporters.  

I hope those narrowminded political supporters won't do crazy things to YooJung or any other South Korean celebrities who are against the president.

• Like 16

6 hours ago, Mepuppy said:
Spoiler

Goooood eveniiiiiinnnnng Chingus!!

I had logging in issues couple of days ago and then I could not click on the box to write my reply. Nearly wanted to bang myself against the wall!! I could only lurk in the background and read all the posts.:sweatingbullets:

Must be my lack of voodoo dancing cos' I am nursing a cold with itchy eyes on holiday in Gold Coast but I am still so happpppyyyyyy we got some pretty good updates and pictures of our BoYoo couple! Did someone mention our BoYoo couple is travelling together??!!

Yoyoyo voodoo dancers! Let's turn up the music because BoYoo is haappppppeeeennnniiiiinng!!!

Turn up the music (just turn it up louder)
Turn up the music (I need BoYoo in my life, yeah)
Turn up the music (just turn it up louder)
Turn up the music (I need BoYoo in my life, yeah)

I really miss u @Mepuppy and ur voodoo dancing

6 hours ago, shawolboice said:
Spoiler

@be99lle @Kissy13 @gabaneme2006 @4nnlov3pink Thank you chingu for welcoming meeeee!! :blush: I am currently reading up to page 349 and can't wait to join the spazzing with you guys once i am done. I am so glad i found this thread, how i find updates on this 2 cuties previously was that i kept refreshing Instagram with boyoo, parkbogum and kimyoojung tag EVERY HOUR OMGGGG. This place is so much easier for me now. I am a happy girl! (doing the bogum dance in 2d1n).

I forced my boyfriend to watch MDBC with me and he was saying that during when the CP found out that Raon had left him and the palace on episode 15, the lost expression that CP gave was almost impossible to be acted out unless bogummy used his heart to do that scene (my boyfriend was an actor so he kept giving comments on how real and awesome our bogummy had done) and he spazzed more than i did when i showed him their press conference on how bogummy insisting to hold jooyung's hand.

EDIT: Oh, me and my boyfriend start dating when i was 16 years old which was 8 years ago. He was at his peak of popularity, and i got lots of hates from all over and even blogs (people blogged about me being ugly) and i cried a lot of times asking myself what had i done to deserve all these hates. Lets trust our cute puppies! Lets have faith in both of them! :heart:

Welcome to the house @shawolboice lucky for u to have such long term relationship and endure those hardships. 

5 hours ago, happysloth said:
Spoiler

This is probably OOT. However, since it concerns YooJung, I would like to ask anyone on this thread with access to YooJung's fancafe to kindly verify this posting...

We all know that YooJung is among the handful South Korean celebrities who openly expressed their support to the public rally against their embattled President Park Geun Hye. If this post is true, I can only hope that the South Korean public will defend her (and other celebrities who supported the public rally). I'm sure her fans will up in arms to protect her.

Spoiler

Really?? I heard that she is gonna step down.

Why they are gonna boycott her CFs etc. waeee???. I hope it is just rumors. 

All she did was to say what she believes in...  she loves by many, but she has antis too .. still hope it is just gossip. 

yesterday, I watched many people protested against the pres and she wanted to step down. 

However, the house want to impeach her.. (I dont understand politics)  hope going well in SK. 

Delete, unrelated topic

• Like 10

so excited about MAMA. I wanna fly to Hong Kong airport just for the day to get a glimpse of them. I'm sure there will be sub's but it may be slow. I hope there are heaps of fan vids and pics though. I wanna cry coz i can't stream it live. I'm gonna be working and won't be able to even have a peak into the wonderful world of Boyoo at that time.

For those who are going. I wish you the best of luck. I'm sending you some of my energy so you can't fight it out with all the idol fans that will be there with their huge cameras and fighting spirit. 

I think they will prob say a few lines from the drama as they present, although i wish they would sing or react a scene out for us. 

can't wait to see their gorgeous faces in what ever the wear. honestly just them being together in public is more than good enough for me. Didn't have much hope, and this MAMA appearance is happening. I'm just gonna continue to not hope for much, just so the best can happen. 

I really love this pic, 

it reminds me of the moment when the CP didn't want to let go of Raon after not seeing her for a long time. at the 3.39min mark, 

@Mepuppy I'm from down under too. =D. Hope you get well soon. the weather has been really strange lately. 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, cici1 said:

I really miss u @Mepuppy and ur voodoo dancing

Welcome to the house @shawolboice lucky for u to have such long term relationship and endure those hardships. 

Spoiler

Really?? I heard that she is gonna step down.

Why they are gonna boycott her CFs etc. waeee???. I hope it is just rumors. 

All she did was to say what she believes in...  she loves by many, but she has antis too .. still hope it is just gossip. 

yesterday, I watched many people protested against the pres and she wanted to step down. 

However, the house want to impeach her.. (I dont understand politics)  hope going well in SK. 

Spoiler

I think this following post is referring to the same latest development as mentioned in the Tweet I posted earlier.

Well, I don't know if and why her kfans choose to not talk about it. Sometimes, the effective way to disarm fear campaign and mitigate risks that may arise from it is to treat it as if it does not exist. Thing is, we don't know the severity of the issue. That's why I asked if anyone could and would like like elucidate this for us, so at least we know what's going on. I'm aware that there's probably not much for us, international fans, to do that would have direct and significant impact on YooJung. I'm just worried, that's all.

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

@bubblyflo To protect Yoojung, I think we shouldn't discuss this sensitive issue here.

I agree with you. Should any one wish to discuss or find out more, may I suggest you take it privately (PM each other). This is an open forum so not wise to discuss sensitive issues here and it is BoYoo thread after all.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, liemkopi said:

I agree with you. Should any one wish to discuss or find out more, may I suggest you take it privately (PM each other). This is an open forum so not wise to discuss sensitive issues here and it is BoYoo thread after all.

52 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

@bubblyflo To protect Yoojung, I think we shouldn't discuss this sensitive issue here.

I agree with you guys,

Moreover

We must pray and hope for the best

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, happysloth said:

Hide contents

Sorry to butt in, you're from down under too? Howdy! Where about in Down Under? I'm in Sydney. 

not butting in at all. =D I'm in Melb. Hi :D...good to know there are a few of us here. 

• Like 10