Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

5 minutes ago, happysloth said:

I'm in the middle of work deadline, but I just need to come by just for two seconds and hug every one of you here! :heart::heart::heart:

So happy! So very very very very happy! Life's been extra nice to me these days, it gave me marvelous BoYoo moments like three times in a row!!! Should I be worry?

I don't care! Right now I really feel like hugging somebody and prancing around like a mad person that I am. Too bad I work from home, nothing to hug or highfive but my laptop :( 

Let us savour this lovely moment!!! BoYoo is getting real each day!

*sending you virtual hugs* :blush:

I can't stop smiling ear to ear since I heard about the news. :heart: 

Can't Dec 2nd come quickly? 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, a3upadhy said:

81573095.1_99_20161129110206.jpg

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000523202

They are both confirmed to attend MAMA. These two can't stay away, can they?:wub:

Just finished a boring meeting and then I see this!!!!!

reallllllly hhhhaaaappppyyyy and I wanna cry!!!!:bawling:

hum...will they go to ocean park and the Disneyland?! Haha!!! Pls have a good time in hk, boyoo! 

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, seoulistic said:

I wonder why such a big even isn't on BG's schedule ?  Unless accompanying YJ is BG's personal engagement :rolleyes:

that somewhat make me confused too,

His interview yesterday and his attending MAMA is nowhere to be found on his schedule

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Kissy13 said:

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OKAY OKAY CALM DOWN..MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:thanks for the good news @bubblyflo @a3upadhy

Really Bo Gum should've have miss this opportunity...thank goodness he will attend the award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VoDoo dance plus prayers is really effective eh...now waiting for the sitting arrangement..:heart:and the cameraman should do his job better than AAA though AAA's cameraman wins my heart already...:blush:

OMGEEEEEE!!!! WHAT IS HAPPENING??? @Kissy13 CHINGU!!! NOW WE CAN FINALLYYYY CELEBRATE..... Bring out the Champagne!!!... :smiley::love:YES!!! Where's our Voodoo Dancer Guru... @Mepuppy... Tnx so much for the good news @bubblyflo you're always the messenger of LOVEEE!!!......:love:

• Like 24

5 minutes ago, thesecretgarden said:

@thearmyofskank awww, thank YOU for reading, you're so sweet chingu :D BUT OMGGGGGGGG I CAN'T KEEP CALM GUYS I SRSLY NEED TO HOLD ON TO SOMEONE BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I'M DROWNING IN FEEEEEEEELS

I thought it's already good enough that Yoojung and Bogum will be in the same country for a few days but to actually hear that they're going to be attending (and MC-ing) MAMA together? 

I JUST - I CAN'T - GAH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BESIDES SCREAMING INTO MY PILLOW. 

I mean, IMAGINE ALL THE POSSIBILITIES! MY MIND IS ALREADY CONJURING UP ALL KINDS OF SCENARIOS OF WHAT COULD HAPPEN DURING THEIR STAY IN HK - like: maybe the night before the award show, Bogum will visit Yoojung at her hotel, and then after asking permission from her mom, Bogum will take her to a late night walk in the park under the moonlit sky, their hands joined together, and then they will sit down on a bench as they talk about how the week has been going so far for each of them, and of course, Bogum -- being the gentleman that he is -- will ask Yoojung if she's cold, and maybe take off his coat to drape it over her, and then he will ask her whether her hands are cold, because then he can use it as an excuse to take her hands into his, and all the giggling and smiling and OMG sorry guys I know I'm being too delusional but can't help it ya know XD

And maybe the day after MAMA they can go on a culinary adventure around HK and gahhhhhh I'm already thinking about the various sweet things Bogum would do to Yoojung and vice versa, like maybe feeding each other, or Bogum gently wiping the corner of her mouth with his thumb, more blushes, and then maybe IF it hasn't been confirmed yet -- maybe they can go back to Korea together and even be in the same airplane, sitting side by side, and then Yoojung will fall asleep on Bogum's shoulder as he sweetly watches over her with a smile playing on his lips and okay I know I should stop I'm like writing a mini fanfic right now, lols. 

SORRY GUYSSSSSS BUT OMGGGGGG YOU KNOW, OMG.

AND SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A BROKEN ALARM CLOCK BECAUSE THIS IS JUST -- O.M.G.

AAAH. RIP MY SOUL :innocent:

*sqquuueeeeaaaallllllll*

Chingu! Its always a pleasure to read your story. And other chingus's stories too. :heart:

Throw those mini-fanfic outside the window! This is like a new prompt to a good story after all! I don't think you need to wait for Dec 2nd to happen for you to write a new story. With your imagination alone, you might as well can complete the story line in a second! :w00t: This lovey-dovey puppies really make all of us thirst for more of their interactions and chemistry! :wub:

• Like 19

I have a simililarity with BoGummy in term of LOVE. Coz i'm kind of a selfish too. I will choose love over friendships n i don't wanna share nor see my love with others ..:w00t:.. 

This is why ..... :grimace:

Spoiler

i know, i'm kind of posessive shipper but hope BoYoo will not presented for some catagories.. hahhaha.. sorry guys. My bad :lol:

http://mama.mwave.me/ranking

CURRENT RANKINGS

1.       Best New Male Artist NCT 127/38.1%

2.       Best New Female Artist BLACKPINK/40%

3.       Best Male Group EXO/42.3%

4.       Best Female Group Red Velvet/37.3%

5.       Best Male Artist ZICO/32.2%

6.       Best Female Artist TAEYEON/32.5%

7.       Best Dance Performance Solo TAEMIN/42.7%

8.       Best Dance Performance Male Group EXO/39.1%

9.       Best Dance Performance Female Group Red Velvet/34.2%

10.   Best Vocal Performance Male Solo Eric Nam/31.7%