Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

I saw domino pizza bts too. Haha bogum say his fav line 'bureohamnida' to joongki and joongki laugh. I just think that joongki may know about uri boyoo couple. :wub:

From AAA we can know that boyoo are happy that night like in moonlight bts. We are sad when boyoo aren't happy,  right? We must talk about their sweet moment. We must respect that they have many friends and other actor/actreess in entertainment so we can talk about the next moment (1n2d, fanmeet, kbs award and other awards) . Fighting boyoo. Fighting chingu :)

• Like 23

22 minutes ago, joanndev077 said:

Like what we all have mentioned it's like boyoo have become one person, and what they have right now is really beautiful. other couples took years to have the special bond boyoo has right now. But for boyoo being together for like half a year in that just short amount of time, they created a relationship that i think can be compared to marriage couples. They just instantly click,, where can we find that but in true soulmates.(this is just how i feel about their bond, sorry for being delusional hehe )

So chingus boyoo is beautiful let's all just enjoy the happiness they bring us and let the ship sail for a long long time cause i know boyoo is not just for now  they are here to stay! They are the captain of our ship! 

What???? Keep your delulu in check and use sane, rational thinking please. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, superfangermany_stv said:

GUYS!!!! GUYS!!!! GUYS!!!!! 

My reaction when I come back and realise we are still stuck with the water bottle issue....

giphy.gif

**Correction: OK, maybe I didn't try to smell my butt like the panda did**

IT'S JUST A BOTTLE OF WATER!!!! WATER!!! (pls see spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

NOT HIS SPERM!!!!!! :flushed:

Setting that aside, I have some news to share. I've managed to get in touch with one of the core members in the BoYoo Baidu Bar. She has recently opened an account in Instagram, and many of you have already redirected her posts here:   

She works round the clock to post pics and gifs of our couple, so please do follow her and show our support!!  :blush:

Words can't describe how warm my heart feels when I realise how big our BoYoo shippers family is. The love and support we BoYoo shippers have for our couple is immense and has no boundaries. As for the haters, I think we should be happy that we have them. Having haters means WE HAVE WHAT THEY WANT. That's why they hate us. If our ship did not have as much honey moments, do you think anyone would even bother to make bad comments, let alone create anti videos? Having them is just proof that our ship is sailing smoothly. Agree??

We should all be grateful that we have been spoiled with so much sweet moments in AAA. To think that many of us didn't even expect them to sit together in the first place. 

So guys, LET'S BE THANKFUL & RELAX!!!  :glasses:

@superfangermany_stv I just needed to say this to you! Thank you very much for the hardwork you are putting into our ship. I didn't cut your post because everything just needed to be repeatedly seen. It is never a bore! 

• Like 17

Spoiler

@4nnlov3pink I appreciate every roll call you make. Thanks a bunch! Be rest assured that I will keep on sailing with this ship through eternity. :) 

Spoiler

Guys, I am trying my very best to keep up with the pace of our thread but to no avail. Could be because the sources of our inspiration are actively feeding us with clues and because we are all strongly in love with them as they are with each other we are quick to pick them up in one swoop! ( although your co-shipper here is a slow poke) I have been spending my days with you my virtual companions and many of you I have come to like through the many inputs you contribute here. With the speed in which these remarkable pieces of ingenius creativity has been coming, I am pretty sure, the weekend wouldn't even be enough to cover every bit and piece. So many beautiful posts.. So little time.. That's why I have decided to review all posts from the very beginning of this wonderful shipping thread. My tortoise speed has been activated just because I want to relish every moment( reasons, readons, reasons.. Forgive me.) But it's true! I felt too that I wanted to travel the mile/s where everyone travelled( continuously travelling). We have all been thrust into a shipping frenzy that digging deeper into it has become a must and daily part of our lives. The enigma that is Bo Gum and Yoo Jung has captivated our hearts to love and believe in them. I must say if this will spell my doom, I am up for the running.

With the latest news about the AAA ceremony, topics post AAA with the good and the bad, the clues our OTP leave for us to decipher or decode through social media accounts, and most especially, the stupendous talents everyone here has shared, has strengthened my recourse to continue sailing on this ship even though I have sworn in my past musings that I will stand firm even without proof that this ship is worth it. Plus, the maturity we have here  is a class all our own.  

Let us stay vigilant.. But..Remain loving.. Respectful and considerate.

Now, I will dive back into my lurker mode and continue reading your masterpieces. Regards to everyone. Love this ship! Love is our OTP!:wub:

And yes! The roll call has been keeping me awake! Thanks again!

@gabaneme2006 Actually I'm more thankful 4 u and all shippers here. I can keep smiling in this HARD OF LIFE ;) 

So that Roll Call is only a lil thing that I can do 2 gather all BOYOO SHIPPERS HERE. The list connects us 2gether, doesn't it ;) 

No matter how haters/jealous people call bad about us. This is our happy place, BOYOO SHIPPERS HEAVEN PLACE with many dongsaeng, unnie, even chingudeul. We're the same here BoYoo Shippers/Supporters ;) 

• Like 22

21 minutes ago, dani4lane said:

What???? Keep your delulu in check and use sane, rational thinking please. 

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: HELLO THERE... thank u for SHOWING UR LOVE 2 URI BOYOO & SUPPORT BOYOO COUPLE BY GO OUT FROM UR CAVE:wink:

How I LOVE MANY SHIPPERS GO OUT FROM THEIR CAVE & POSTING HERE :kiss_wink:

This thread keeps growing its members :glasses:

Should I put u in SHIPPERS BOYOO LIST chingu? ;) U will be thankful BCOS U WILL get many AWESOME POSTS ABOUT BOYOO COUPLE HERE kkkk :) 

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

Is this a joke? :blink: I'm a little confused as to what was wrong with that post. 

@WildDivine69 C Mon chingu CALM DOWN.

THIS PERSON  a.ka @dani4lane ALSO LOVES BOYOO. WHY THIS PERSON KEEPS COMMENTS HERE IF SHE DOESN'T LOVE URI BOYOO kkkk

*POSITIVE VIBE ;) 

2 minutes ago, WildDivine69 said:

@4nnlov3pink Lol, I :heart: you!

love u too :kiss_wink: @WildDivine69

• Like 16

50 minutes ago, joyoflife77 said:

Me toooo! I am mummy fangirling with my 4 tweenge girls. Guilty as charged for all the above except still trying to resist the SG fanmeet  . And another first today was a warning bleep from my telco that I have almost busted my 4G  mobile date plan for the month!!!! because of stalking IG n soompi! 

Love that this group is always warm and welcoming . Enjoying all the posts n insights shared.

@superfangermany_stv love your translations ... esp the " i am  too embaressed to translate this... " section. 

So shall we watch the domino's bts and enjoy his appetite for food instead  yah...

Credit to owners

Do you hear what Bogum said to Joongki when they fight for last pizza? Bogum said : puroanda (I don't know how to spell it. sorry..) just like Lee Yeong said : I won't allow it! (she is my person/pizza)

Hahaha.. is it true? or I don't hear correctly?

ps. I don't know how to drag the quote image/instagram and move to ouside quote box. Can anyone teach me? tx.

• Like 18

Spoiler

just lurked through bg thread and i'm so mad seeing some "particular" fans there blaming yoojung's fans for the excessive shipping, as they said some yoojung's fans criticized bg for not taking care of her during aaa. Sorry but the majority of yoojung's fans are very mature and protective of her so putting the blame only on her fans is just ridiculous. I'm sure they are not her true fans but just some "bad sheeps" who have too much delulu in their minds 

sorry for the little rant 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, cloud92 said:
  Hide contents

just lurked through bg thread and i'm so mad seeing some "particular" fans there blaming yoojung's fans for the excessive shipping, as they said some yoojung's fans criticized bg for not taking care of her during aaa. Sorry but the majority of yoojung's fans are very mature and protective of her so putting the blame only on her fans is just ridiculous. I'm sure they are not her true fans but just some "bad sheeps" who have too much delulu in their minds 

Spoiler

I'm with you chingu. We never talk about YJ partners in her individual thread. Like we care. I'm going to stop myself from reading in BG thread. As much as I adore YJ, I am also kind of like BG as a person but seeing his so called fans put the blame to YJ fans, that's just too much. 

'Your words of wisdow reflect who you are':huh:

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, cloud92 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@cloud92 just LOVE BOYOO COUPLE HERE CHINGU ;) 

WELL WE SHOULD ASK MOD then if they keep bashing Yoo Jungie there. Bcos post any bashing words against SOOMPI RULE. 

• Like 14