Kim Yoo-Jung & Park Bo-Gum | Moonlight Couple|

Rin90

8 hours ago, louise31 said:

Did you see PBG's face too at that bts where KDY first took something off from KYJ's face?...ah-ah-ah...now, that face says "no one's touching my girl the way I do" (hence, the PBG's shooing strategy)...haha...I'm totally losin' it...

Are you talking about the BTS where they were riding on horses? I noticed that when KDY was removing something from KYJ's eyelids PBG was looking away from them but with a stern face (as if he wanted to tell "watch it man, she's my girl" but couldn't because there were other people around). You're not the only one. I'm hopelessly gaga over them too. :w00t:

• Like 13

count me in as being hopeless gaga and delusional about them...:w00t::w00t::wub:

everything they do is just so cute and adorable. every moment, gesture, dreamy eye contact has me squealing and spazzing about them.:w00t:

I talk about them to much and i don't even need anyone to tell me. 

the latest BTS had me jumping up and down because of their cuteness. Pouting her lips to him was super super cute. What was he doing with his hand on her back in the last few seconds of the bts???? i guess the focus was on her face. 

btw, i thought she look extra beautiful in that last hug scene. 

@ninamina thanks so much for sharing the gifs, I just want to put them up all over my screen, you can see very clearly how affectionate they are towards each other. :thumbsup:

can't wait to see the extra hr footage they will show us. i'm sure there will be more moments where we can scan and point out as proof...heehehehe.....maybe the bed sceen and the sceen where he put her on his lap :blush:

more of those dreamy(flirty) stares at each other

the scene when they were talking about the moon and then he told her to rest her head on his shoulder, then they looked at each other and smiled/laughed, don't you guys think it was not the CP and Raon, but Boo gum and Yoo Jung, the laugh was just like how they would laugh and smile to each other in the bts and at the press con. I wish I could add some pic's and vids, but i  am really very terrible at this stuff....if anyone know's what i'm ranting on about and would like to post comparisons feel free to elaborate. =D

i hope everyone gets to go on the trip, they all worked hard and did a great job, they deserve it. Plus we will get to see more moments....now that I think about it, they would finish filming next week at the latest. :tears:

just 2 more day's till monday...wooohoooo, even if the road ahead for them will be rough, at least they are back together....or are they????

• Like 12

Found this mv of our boyoo couple...and I kinda love the vibe and quick pitch of the song in this mv... If there's a kind soul out there, I know y'all have my fellow shippers...please help me identify the title and singer of this song...tnx much chingus...mwaaahhh...:blush:

Cr: to the owner

• Like 10

1 hour ago, ggdczy17 said:

Are you talking about the BTS where they were riding on horses? I noticed that when KDY was removing something from KYJ's eyelids PBG was looking away from them but with a stern face (as if he wanted to tell "watch it man, she's my girl" but couldn't because there were other people around). You're not the only one. I'm hopelessly gaga over them too. :w00t:

@ggdczy17 omg chingu!!! Thank God! I'm not alone...you can really tell that when PBG was kinda pissed...hahaha...delusion strikes again...:blush:

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, louise31 said:

@ggdczy17 omg chingu!!! Thank God! I'm not alone...you can really tell that when PBG was kinda pissed...hahaha...delusion strikes again...:blush:

I'm with you chingu!!!! It's really hard not to ship them. That's fine. Let's be delusionals for them for as long as we can!!!!:blush::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 10

get%20attention_zpsjd8rhdsf.jpg

Really enjoyed watching BTS EP 13 and 14 today, saw these two having sweet moments again. Bogum Oppa just tried anything to please Yoojung, or to get her attention. He is making sure that he will win her heart...LOL / pic credit: IG youngoncouple

• Like 16

Spoiler

36 minutes ago, kkwattana said:

get%20attention_zpsjd8rhdsf.jpg

Really enjoyed watching BTS EP 13 and 14 today, saw these two having sweet moments again. Bogum Oppa just tried anything to please Yoojung, or to get her attention. He is making sure that he will win her heart...LOL / pic credit: IG youngoncouple

Lets write a letter to yoo jung so that she doesn't make uri bo gum oppa wait longer. 

But genuinely i m so happy for  bo gummie. 

Happy that he is so happy and happy because he is being so different and and and no words. 

Just so happy for bo gum. 

Hope for good 

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, martina123 said:
  Hide contents

Lets write a letter to yoo jung so that she doesn't make uri bo gum oppa wait longer. 

Happy that he is so happy and happy because he is being so different and and and no words. 

Hope for good 

I just saw the BTS clip mentioned. This is the first time I saw YJ looked and act towards BG like a girlfriend would do. The last scene on the clip where they were practicing for the "good to see you again" hug YJ was like... aaaahhhh!!! I had to tell my heart to calm down.

• Like 12

On 10/6/2016 at 4:07 AM, ninamina said:

lol, I don't think he will enlist in the military that early though. At least another 5-6 years to go.

Yes, I do think so. There is a saying "Strike while the iron is hot".  He;s at the peak of his career so he'll grab the opportunity and enlisting will not be his priority. Just sayin'

• Like 6

7 hours ago, martina123 said:
  Hide contents

Hope for good 

I think it's no just PBG was acting different here including KYJ...and their actions too speaks a little different too... The part where KYJ was playing with the strings of PBG's hat...they were kinda intimate I thought so and I think someone mentioned here that they were whispering....and it looks like they are... wonderin' what could it be?...hmmmmnnnn...:wub:

• Like 12

2 hours ago, baloi said:

Yes, I do think so. There is a saying "Strike while the iron is hot".  He;s at the peak of his career so he'll grab the opportunity and enlisting will not be his priority. Just sayin'

Yes rightly said. He won't enlist at this moment. 

But we sure want to see his military comeback project with yoo jung. 

Just daebak like SJK. 

• Like 8

On 9/16/2016 at 9:50 PM, pyoyong said:

Ha? Hang on, I'm missing some major information here. Could someone update me with what's going on here? Who's interviewer ? And they could be together what? I thought is some sort of fan greeting bla bla..and PBG dates fans not dating KYJ. And KYJ dates fans too...something like that , or am I wrong?

kiss2_zpsgxgkagil.jpg

the song playing now 'I'lll make love to you, like you want me tooo...." from Boys II Men...remember?

This really sparks wild idea about waht PBG had in mind.... that scene where he discover her as girl. He was suppose to see her naked or soemthing rite? Imagine if he see the REAL naked KYJ! Pffff...wahahahahaha....please someone glorify that scene for me, cuz I will have geyser blood from my nose if I say it

THIS! This is the look Bogum was giving to Yoo Jung when he was playing with her beads and when she was playing with his beads!

• Like 12

I can't tell you how much I love this scene. Because at the 3:25 mark it seems as if the conversation switches from LY and RO to PBG and KYJ. I love, love, love how he circles his thumb on her cheek. And I adore that smile they give each other when he says they were meant to meet. I know they're saying lines in the drama, but seeing how their paths kept crossing right before they were cast for MDBC I can't help but realize how much those words ring true. I put the whole scene below, but you can click on the link above if you want to go straight to it. :wub:

• Like 10

12 hours ago, louise31 said:

Found this mv of our boyoo couple...and I kinda love the vibe and quick pitch of the song in this mv... If there's a kind soul out there, I know y'all have my fellow shippers...please help me identify the title and singer of this song...tnx much chingus...mwaaahhh...:blush:

Cr: to the owner

Hi there! I actually made that MV! And the title for the BGM is You Stole My Heart by Han SoA (hehe doesn't it suit uri boyoo couple so much :wub:). Anyway, I've always been a lurker of this thread but am glad to know that our ship is sailing well (especially after that BTS of ep 13-14!!) kekeke :D

BOYOO COUPLE FIGHTING! :heart:

• Like 13

18 minutes ago, myicecreamcakexoxo said:

Hi there! I actually made that MV! And the title for the BGM is You Stole My Heart by Han SoA (hehe doesn't it suit uri boyoo couple so much :wub:). Anyway, I've always been a lurker of this thread but am glad to know that our ship is sailing well (especially after that BTS of ep 13-14!!) kekeke :D

BOYOO COUPLE FIGHTING! :heart:

Omooo!!!...It's such an honor to meet you chingu @myicecreamcakexoxo :blush:...love your vid sooo muchhh...make some more pleaseeee...Thank you sooo much chingu!!! Yes! let's keep this ship aliveeee!!! Here we go uri BoYoo Couple!!!..........:heart:

• Like 8

Watch  multiple times the bts Ep 13 & 14.... found that while YJ is playing BG's string beads BG is probably cultivating LY's angry emotion when he meet RO.... that why he is in quite serious look... as for YJ she is more relax.. she is indeed chatting quietly to BG who is listening and carry on his massage to her...after the both LY and RO's hug.. BG release and round up hand sign to release his stress :) 

• Like 13

Next leading men recommended for kim yoo jung : 

Yeo jin goo (any, any, any, any drama) 

Yoo seung ho ( in adorable love story, man!!! He has grown up such a unbelievable  handsome man!!!!! ) 

Ji soo ( in any drama  ) 

Yoo Ah in ( this one I m waiting... Obviously I want this after 3 years, until she becomes adult, a deabak project, and a saeguk :)

Kang ha neul ( in a movie like twenty) 

Park seo jin ( in thriller movie) 

Kim woo bin (a complete sassy drama /movie both yoo jung and woo bin playing con artists) 

Ji chang wook (romcom) 

Kim soo hyun (something daebak like moon sun and mlfas, tgeir chemistry in pizza adv is so cute, hope they act when she becomes fully adult in her 25

Lee min ho (not as leading lady but as siblings, trouble making, quarreling siblings) 

PARK BO GUM (in his military comeback, in drama like kill me heal me, where bo gum can potray multiple characters)

1 minute ago, Fiona Ang said:

Watch  multiple times the bts Ep 13 & 14.... found that while YJ is playing BG's string beads BG is probably cultivating LY's angry emotion when he meet RO.... that why he is in quite serious look... as for YJ she is more relax.. she is indeed chatting quietly to BG who is listening and carry on his massage to her...after the both LY and RO's hug.. BG release and round up hand sign to release his stress :) 

Kudos to the observation !!! 

• Like 10