Quantcast
pandalover1

[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

@irilight @andy78 @evie7 so many more familiar faces! I could feel the WAC and AOHY waves coming. I'm so happy to see you guys here! Let's hope this drama will be awesome. A lot of peeps are excited! Thanks for the warm welcome guys! 

:):):) 

• Like 8

Seems like there are filming ongoing at Hallym University Dongtan Sacred Heart Hospital(?) today.

(Edited to take out the links already posted above I didn't see them before posting earlier lol ^^;; )

Maybe Kim Kap Soo will be in the drama as well?

Edited by day_dreamer
The links already posted
  • Like 8

@irilight those are old stills of Yoo Yeon Seok in his family drama 'Tasty Life', not for Romantic Doctor. ^^;;

I think for now the drama is shooting the earlier parts when both Dr. Kang Dong Joo (YYS) and Dr. Yoon Seo Jung (SHJ) are still working at Seoul's big hospital(s?). I'm not sure if both doctors were in the same hospital in Seoul but the big (fictional) hospital name is 'Geusan University Medical Center'. This was taken by someone who was there at Hallym Uni Hopsital where the shooting took place today:

And then actor Jang Hyeok Jin posted a photo with YYS when they were having meal (perhaps after shooting). I guess Jang Hyeok Jin will play as Geusan Uni Medical Center's director. 

(From actor Jang Hyeok Jin instagram via a YYS fan) :

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, day_dreamer said:

@irilight those are old stills of Yoo Yeon Seok in his family drama 'Tasty Life', not for Romantic Doctor. ^^;;

ooops.  Thank you for correctiing me @day_dreamer

for some reason I found them while searching for this drama... :(

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, irilight said:

ooops.  Thank you for correctiing me @day_dreamer

for some reason I found them while searching for this drama... :(

@irilight

Yys never really ages, he's a vampire.. he still looks the same as he was few years ago..:w00t:

I guess people can be easily confuse because most of yys's fans are reposting his old doctors pictures and raving about it.

Oppa has long been away from dramaland (well 1 year and a few months), im glad he decided to make a comeback project! YEAH! 

• Like 6