[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mellinadear said:

Hi everyone. 

Can someone please tell me the title of the BGM for the kiss scene + would it be released today? I would appreciate it a lot.

I think it's an OST not released yet. We have to wait for it :(

3 hours ago, supergal99 said:

:grin: ..woah...thks for all the exciting recaps n updates...makes me really looking forward to the subbed :blush:

Gosh...itz juz ep.1 n the kiss scene seems long n ...mmm... 'tense' ...  i cant imagine the later episodes....:P

Nice OST too...

Well...kiss was really unexpected so early but it was great, passionate and natural :wub:...he is a good kisser but she excepted it...didn't play a wooden Mary like most female leads do...thats my girl :)

@pandalover1 going through all your screencaps makes me realise how much I missed because of the stream lagging! Eng subbed for Ep1 just been released! I'm going to watch it now and give my personal review later. 

RDTK is off to a good start with the ratings and leading the pack on Ep1, let's hope it will continue to increase in ratings and the drama continue to do even better on Ep2!

Side note; Young KDJ is impulsive but cool! hehe

Related imagePhoto published for COMING SOON: Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, starring Han Suk Kyu, Seo Hyun Jin, and Yoo Yun Suk  

Who would have dreamed that from the very start in episode 1 we would see things move faster than light itself.  It was exciting, honest and interesting from beginning to end.  I think the amount of viewers following will increase greatly it's not just the great romantic one liners & writing.  Its the chemistry that they didn't make us wait for.  But instead gave us a beautiful glowing sun kissed feel that warmed every viewers heart.  That is if you were still breathing and not passed out LOL:crazy::w00t:

Nope there is no beating around the bush in this drama KDJ is straight forward lays it all out there and isn't afraid even when it comes to his heart.  YSJ is strong and intelligent and isn't afraid to give it right back but what I love about her is that she is just as honest.  She doesn't run from her fears she deals with them head on and follows her heart in her job and in her life. 

The kissing scene was explosive but what I really couldn't get over was them standing in front of the hospital and KDJ going one step further telling YSJ everything he was thinking as well as feeling.  Even after knowing she has someone else he still goes for it.  WOW, gee where do you go and what do you say to that?  When your YSJ who most likely thought she was already in love with another until KDS walks into her world and life and shakes up her heart.  He leaves her lips numb & tingling which I have a feeling felt like silent thunder moving through her whole body from the looks of it. :blink: Just saying LOL..

Well if episode 1 is an example of what we are going to see in the future than I can't wait and it's going to be great!!!:wub:

thank & credit to original owner of photo & quote...

6 minutes ago, valentvcd said:

I wish this drama has different male lead.... don't angry to me, it is just my only opinion.... But I will still try to watch.. 

Yoo Yeon Seok? Why on Earth, he is one of the strongest actors in his age group. The leading Troika is actually amazing in terms of acting talent. Well I suppose there will always be viewers more interested in how handsome oppars are rather than their skills.

5 minutes ago, stervamerzkaya0 said:

Yoo Yeon Seok? Why on Earth, he is one of the strongest actors in his age group. The leading Troika is actually amazing in terms of acting talent. Well I suppose there will always be viewers more interested in how handsome oppars are rather than their skills.

no... I love amazing acting talent and I don't too much like pretty/handsome oppars, in fact I love macho/masculine actors...

It is only my taste on looks... there is something on yoo yeon seok that can't make me like him. I am sorry... I should keep my mouth shut. 

Im sorry I missed ep 1 last night... the time zone really doesnt suit me but will try tonight... 

GOOD WORK RECAPPING AND SCREENCAPPING Chingues - @zagigirl @andy78 @angel2013 @pandalover1 good-job-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

WELCOME to the thread chingues... I know some of you esp from OHYA/ Koala's @foxvanilla (YES it's DR OHYA  ) @USAFarmgirl (looking forward in reading up on your posts) @blademan:joy:(Ikr ep 1 and they are soooo steamy and his def not beating around the bush in both words and action) bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492

5b97d6898ab1570dca9173bc2d473e8b.png

1b5348b5ebf2796c400f986e642a9953.png

d795aa41bd7b801aec5d1fd205027ee5.png

Spoiler

f5a87aee9a2c4568ab952b938682bd47.png

081379b56f261944eba5e4db57eca1f6.png

33cefb57c832decb5d4fd8a9123af394.png

and he said that twice bled1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862492seriously I was WOAH!!! did that just happen is this really SBS?? ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

@valentvcdIts ok dear, this forum allows anyone to speak up their thoughts. Who know you may change your mind by the next eps to come. Shall I ask you again by the finale ep HAHAHA! 

Though Im intrigued with Dr Kim or Teacher Kim.. He has lots of wisdom in him. His so on point 

Spoiler

CwtPDl3VIAEf2Jx.jpg

CwtO4caUAAAIJPi.jpg

IG update of the lil girl in ep 1 

Archived