[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY DR KIM!HE FOUND SJ FAINTED IN THE PARK/WOOD NOT SURE...TOOK HER...HER FUTURE MENTOR WILL SAVE HER ...END OF EP ...NO PREVIEW

SEEMS TO ME THAT HER BOYFRIEND WAS A JERK!HE WAS IN A RELATION WITH HER AND THE NURSE...SJ HAS PROBLEMS WITH HER HAND ...SHE IS A DOCTOR THE HAND IS VERY IMPORTANT

2 minutes ago, andy78 said:

FINALLY DR KIM!HE FOUND SJ FAINTED IN THE PARK/WOOD NOT SURE...TOOK HER...HER FUTURE MENTOR WILL SAVE HER ...END OF EP ...NO PREVIEW

There was a preview chingu...she will come back to hospital...not feeling good...don't remember much...will have to see again

3 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

There was a preview chingu...she will come back to hospital...not feeling good...don't remember much...will have to see again

MY STREAM STOPPED AFTER DR KIM SAVED HER ...SORRY I DID NOT WATCH IT

@andy78 and @zagigirl thanks for being here! because of the lagging I was able to post something, normally i would just finish watching before posting anything.

First impressions:

So far so good! it kept my attention throughout the whole drama, there was an interchange between light and tense moments throughout and I found the pacing of the drama comfortable to follow. Though yeah we know the kiss is so soon! and the development of feelings between SJ and DJ seems fast.But I'm not complaining about that, I hate draggy, push and pull kind of relationships. Way to go DJ! SJ was really flustered trying to explain the situation in the aftermath of the kiss. I'm really looking forward to the subbed as well as tomorrow's episode which will likely to begin 5 years later. I hope many people will keep watching it!

Thanks for the screencaps! @pandalover1 you must be really busy taking them and watching at the same time!

Meat!!!!:dizzy:

CwqbNpmUkAEfuUL.jpg

Spoiler

Sunbae being nice to lonely intern

CwqbdJnVQAA49rD.jpg

CwqbxL7UkAA6PUS.jpg

Dong Joo attending to patient

Cwqb67AUkAAdw5R.jpg

sudden cardiac arrest

Spoiler

CwqcP-4UAAEFdXl.jpg

CwqcqZwUcAA4_Fc.jpg

Crazy whale doing emergency surgery that shes not authorized to do so.. witht the help of dongjoo

CwqdBpyUUAAp_RV.jpg

So cuteeeee sorry kya girl here couldn't take her eyes off her oppa in scrubs hahahaha!

CwqdGuiVIAAIMI1.jpg

Spoiler

Cwqdo5NUAAAKjIq.jpg

Image result for romantic doctor teacher kimImage result for romantic doctor teacher kim

Sometimes you can see the preview & the still pictures and just know it's going to be worth your time.  Hello everyone those I know and those who I hope to get to know :)  I hope you don't mind my joining in from time to time.  So excited about this drama and looking forward to what's ahead:wub:

After emergency procedure, and off course Crazy whale got scolded

Cwqd1MLUcAAyUsj.jpg

CwqeAhtUcAA5MuU.jpg

Dong Joo found her crying

CwqeHyuUUAAQzrO.jpg

and 

Cwqe2TKVQAAH1ZE.jpg

CHILLBONG EYES HAVE APPEARED after crazy whale told him she is seeing someone..LMAOO SERVE HIM RIGHT!!

Cwqe8ptUoAAQbie.jpg

Dr Yoon waiting for her fiance and DJ saw him lmaooo MORE CHILLBONG EYES...:joy:

CwqfN_NUQAAeQGW.jpg

Spoiler

CwqftYmUAAA7SLk.jpg

Cwqf4IMUQAAErpn.jpg

Archived