[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, day_dreamer said:

Thank you for the written preview @angel2013 <3 <3 no no I don't know much Korean, just a littttle bit. Yes! recappers really amaze me as well *___* how they flawlessly recapping on forums while watching. 

So apparently even tho they did visit the Cultwo radio studio in a surprise, there are a short recording clip made as well <3

It sounds like SBS let them wander around to promote :lol:Even if it is short both of them made me laugh out loud.loud.YYS awkwardly asking if they should just leave:lol:SHJ not accepting the fact that she is beautiful and just saying it is make up as expected.^_^Wish they were able to promote more.It would be so fun.

3 minutes ago, andy78 said:

wow there is so much blood Yoon Seo-Jung and doctors trying hard to save that worker life....

Yeah..so much blood...but the scene was great :)

That first scene...when our lead lost his father ...was great as well...another great young actor!

wow the way Kang Dong-Joo watched her ...fascinated ...wow even teacher  said she did well ...a doctor is upset with her that she confronted doctor YOON...WOW now we see her treating DJ like an intern everybody smilles ...DJ has to cure a gang boss...he fears neddles ...more dr YOON and Kang scenes...they are cute

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

my stream stopped...new doctor Kang and YOON moment ...they are like cat and dog...we see her later watching a doctor from far i guess is the person she wants to be recognized by

Isn't this the chief it was when his dad died? Lead doctor...

The doctor that gave her instruction during emergency looks at her as he likes her...or am i just seeing things

Seems he  knows what he's doing...she started to look at him with approval..nice team work indeed

How that guy did hit her :angry:...will never get used to this beating at work

He says he's sorry..she: its ok..he kissed her!!!!!!!!! 

What a nice way to let all previous tension out :lol:

OMG IS JUST FIRST EP AND WE HAVE A KISS SCENE...HE KISSED HER TWICE ...WOW AND JUST TOLD HER HE LIKES HER ...WOW SJ IS SHOCKED ...A VERY HOT SCENE...

ALONE SJ IS CALLING DJ A CRAZY MAN ...WE HAVE ONE MORE SJ AND DJ SCENE HE IS TELLING HER I LIKE YOU ...SEEMS IS JUST ONE SIDED LOVE FOR NOW

Archived