Quantcast
pandalover1

[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

On 6/27/2017 at 10:21 PM, schummy_lover said:

i just found this and i love it!...finish 21 episode in 3 days....my wish for more romance scenes between Dr. Kang and Dr. Yoon TT^TT

are you me?because i finished it only in 3 days too lol :v

i wish there will be season 2.So Dr kang and Dr yoon will have the romance that we wanted lol :v and i hope when it have season 2 the writer and director nim will bring all of the old cast again together like season 1..

• Like 2

On 7/31/2017 at 1:08 AM, Mysterious13 said:

are you me?because i finished it only in 3 days too lol :v

i wish there will be season 2.So Dr kang and Dr yoon will have the romance that we wanted lol :v and i hope when it have season 2 the writer and director nim will bring all of the old cast again together like season 1..

FYI, Dr Do and Dr Yoon will be reunited in another SBS drama called temperature of love.Both of them are the main cast. It will be released on September 18. 

• Like 2

Our doctors and nurse from RDTK are flying high and doing well in 2017 individually

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110705298 News article on the RDTK family doing well in other drama project,so happy and proud for them. and yes as @Cache Sand mentions we can see Dr Yoon SeoJung and Dr Do InBoem reunite in new drama "Temperature of Love" let's see how their sparks will fly for this one!

lzBPQ8z.jpg

xdN4PZm.jpg

Cheers to 

Seo Hyun Jin => Dr Yoon Seo Jung => New drama "Temperature of Love"

Yoo Yeon Seok => Dr Kang Dong Joo => Musical "Hedwig" and new drama "Mr Sunshine"

Yang Se Jong => Dr Do In Boem => Saimdang Dairy/Duel and new drama "Temperature of Love"

Kim Min Jae => Nurse Park => drama "Best Hit"

Seo Eun Soo => Dr Woo Yeon Hwa => "Duel" and new drama "My golden life"

I am still hoping in future they would reunite for RDTK Season 2! but meanwhile we will see you in your individual respective dramas

Just dropping this, congrats to RDTK team! indeed it is one of the best medical dramas of recent times. Even the prod co wins an award for it! Sighh so no season 2?:tongue:

• Like 2

Just saw this seeies on netflix and Im glad I did!  I still have so many questions though,

- it seems President Yeo (president of Doldam Hospital) and Do go way back.  He spoke little nuy i am interested to know, What is Yeo's backstory?  

Who is the woman he is talking to at the udon shop?

- is dr Yoon really not the daughter of Pres Do?  After all they didnt push through with the DNA Test.

- Dr Kang didnt know of Yoon's relationship with Pres Do, that he acted as her guardian.  That is why he gets jealous of In Bom. He didnt know that IB assumed that they might be half siblings at first.

- what was Chairman Shin's secret to be said to teacher Kim after the operation?  

Follow up, will there really be a season 2? 

Hey Season 2? What about Yoo Yoon Seok again? Yang Se Jong? So no original cast for S2?