[Drama 2016] Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim 낭만닥터 김사부 Baeksang Best Director

pandalover1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@angel2013 thank you for the translation of YSJ profile description. Aww she's gonna be one big hearted sunbae to the prickly KDJ, still caring and wanting to take care of him even tho he's like that and other people probably gave up on him already.

Btw I got to know from a fellow YYS (Thai) fan that the press conference for RDTK will be on November 2nd. Which is 3 days to go.

And I also saw an update on RDTK cafe that script for ep. 7 and 8 are done. I wonder at what episode they're filming now. I hope they can at least film close to half of the show before airing.

Annyeong!!! Im looking forward to this drama...it's like Im jmping from one Doctor drama to another hahaha!

Waving to many familiar names crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif @pandalover1 @nonski @plappi @irilight @evie7 @jadecloud @alekaonu @moodypie 

I saw this on my FB and thought omo I have to jump here. Hope it's not a double post just a short 2.34 min intro clip with bits from the first teaser. If you cant view it here you might need to access it thru YT. It must be earlier in the eps as now SHJ has short hair. 

Oh the tables has turned MJI is now a doctor too :D YAY!!! more reason to join this party and I hope she brings Soon Hee's cheerful and quirky personality here too. Hope to see some patients here, maybe they might come.  ;)

Thanks for the updates everyone and Im def looking forward to 7th Nov. :D

11 hours ago, Kasmic said:

Annyeong!!! Im looking forward to this drama...it's like Im jmping from one Doctor drama to another hahaha!

Waving to many familiar names crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif @pandalover1 @nonski @plappi @irilight @evie7 @jadecloud @alekaonu @moodypie 

I saw this on my FB and thought omo I have to jump here. Hope it's not a double post just a short 2.34 min intro clip with bits from the first teaser. If you cant view it here you might need to access it thru YT. It must be earlier in the eps as now SHJ has short hair. 

Oh the tables has turned MJI is now a doctor too :D YAY!!! more reason to join this party and I hope she brings Soon Hee's cheerful and quirky personality here too. Hope to see some patients here, maybe they might come.  ;)

Thanks for the updates everyone and Im def looking forward to 7th Nov. :D

@Kasmic  Yoo Yeon Suk??  Nov 7?? I will watch for sure. Not sure about joining live. 

Thanks for inviting chingu! :):):) 

I don't know about anyone but they are upping the expectations so high with the teasers and stills photos/posters that I'm a bit worried. I hope they keep up to their promises and make this drama one of its kind and capture the hearts(and of course viewership) of the audiences. But I am surely looking forward to it, especially the chemistry and sparks with HSK, SHJ and YYS. Especially how SHJ and YYS would grow to be better persons and doctors under HKS(Kim Sa Bu) guidance. I hope it will not be too serious and have a humorous side to it as well. Haha so much expectations :D hope the thread would be bustling by next week!

52 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

I don't know about anyone but they are upping the expectations so high with the teasers and stills photos/posters that I'm a bit worried. I hope they keep up to their promises and make this drama one of its kind and capture the hearts(and of course viewership) of the audiences. But I am surely looking forward to it, especially the chemistry and sparks with HSK, SHJ and YYS. Especially how SHJ and YYS would grow to be better persons and doctors under HKS(Kim Sa Bu) guidance. I hope it will not be too serious and have a humorous side to it as well. Haha so much expectations :D hope the thread would be bustling by next week!

My thoughts exactly. Truth be told, I'm not a person who is fond of medical dramas (but the cast, how could you resist this combo of great cast), but the drama really did upping /my/ expectations with the teasers, stills and posters. And I must say I really love the poster with the kids with the autumn feel. I'm worried for them too but I hope for the best for them! <3

Archived